watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Joke

Started by Peabody, December 23, 2014, 03:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Aunt Mildred was a 93-year-old woman who was particularly despondent over The recent death of her husband. She decided that she would just kill herself and join him in death.
Sad "huh"
Thinking that it would be best to get it over with quickly, she took out his old Army pistol and made the decision to shoot herself in the heart, since it was badly broken in the first place.
Not wanting to miss the vital organ and become a vegetable
and a burden to someone, she called her doctor's office to inquire as to just exactly where the heart would be on a woman. The doctor said, 'Your heart would be just below your left breast'.
Later that night........ Mildred was admitted to the hospital with a gunshot wound to her knee...

blingo

hhahahahahahahahaha keep em coming Mr P. ;)

Rupert

yes, and  :merry christmas: old 'un.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Burt

I look forward to seeing what jokes you get in your Xmas crackers Mr Peabody  xmascheer1

grandad

When I was an A&E nurse an elderly lady was really brought in with a a gunshot wound to her knee. She was cleaning her shotgun & forgot to clear a chamber. She was lucky it only grazed her knee. It could have blown her leg off.
Where there's a will there's a wife

f321ffc

Quote from: grandad on December 23, 2014, 05:45:12 PM
When I was an A&E nurse an elderly lady was really brought in with a a gunshot wound to her knee. She was cleaning her shotgun & forgot to clear a chamber. She was lucky it only grazed her knee. It could have blown her leg off.
She was lucky a bit higher and she could have been short of something to put in her bra. :merry christmas:
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional