more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Most "Fulhamish" thing you've seen or read

Started by snarks, January 09, 2015, 11:00:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: colinwhite on January 12, 2015, 03:00:31 PM
Bit harsh Danny ,but I couldn't stick berbarov because he was an arrogant tosser , and thats why he didn't make it at united . Most skill ? , no there are several in front of him ,but he did have an amazing touch .

Lol you called me harsh and then branded him an arrogant #$#$#$. That's fulhamish in itself.

I don't think any amount of persuading could change my mind, I'm quite stubborn when I've made my mind up, especially when I really dislike the person I've made my mind up on. I agree with what you called him and it's a shame he didn't go in the summer along with his pet Mr jol. To this day I'm still not sure who was the manager out of the two. Berbatov certainly wasn't scared of jol that's for sure.

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

grandad

The most recent "Fulhamish" is bringing in Fofana on loan thinking he was the answer to our dire midfield.
Where there's a will there's a wife

f321ffc

Quote from: grandad on January 12, 2015, 03:22:09 PM
The most recent "Fulhamish" is bringing in Fofana on loan thinking he was the answer to our dire midfield.
Only Fulhamish thing about it is bringing in an untried youngster and playing him no matter what when we have our own youngsters that arguably would do as good if not better job and be gaining match experiance.
In this case Fulhamish = stupidity  fp.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

RaySmith

I don't think Fofana is a case of Fulhamish, or stupidity.

Kit got the lad  by saying he would get  plenty of game time, though I doubt if there is any official commitment to him playing every game - and we have seen  something of his potential, which he presumably has being signed for City.

True he is keeping out a home grown Fulham player, but I don't think anyone will complain if he suddenly starts producing match winning performances.

Kit is the man who is paid to  make these decisions, and lives and dies by them.

But I expect the team to start winning games again, and Fofana to gel with the others and do well for us.

f321ffc

Had he come to us and hit the ground running then that would justify his place as yet there has been little evidence that he has improved the team so i see no reason for him to keep his place at the exclusion of one of our own youngsters.

Also i think his loan ends at the end of the month so no justification in keep playing him.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

YankeeJim

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on January 12, 2015, 01:07:07 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 12, 2015, 08:31:52 AM
Quote from: Holders on January 12, 2015, 07:42:17 AM
Signing Berbatov, probably the most skilful player ever to wear the shirt and then moaning about him.

Yes you make a good point, he may very well have been one of the most skilful players to wear a Fulham Shirt, but he was certainly the most Bone Idle.

I couldn't stand him. Very talented with the ball at his feet but a burden in a team that was desperate for leaders and team spirit. I still believe he was the main culprit for our relegation. Without him we gave ourselves a fighting chance with the worst manager in our history. For me that says it all about Berbatov and the reaction from others after he left. In the end a manager that didn't have a clue took its toll and we blew it against Hull after being 2-0 up.

I suppose the fulhamish part is big names and Fulham don't work. We don't get them and they certainly don't get us

:plus one: :plus one: :plus one:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

VicHalomsLovechild

How many games since we scored 4? I've either been at the game or listened to GJ. As I am tonight. I pop out to the car to get something and they fecking score

:58:

f321ffc

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on January 13, 2015, 08:23:09 PM
How many games since we scored 4? I've either been at the game or listened to GJ. As I am tonight. I pop out to the car to get something and they fecking score

:58:
Surely you must have to pop out to the car at least once more. 049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

VicHalomsLovechild

I'm thinking of subbing the other half on and me off. Then I'll send her out to the car and stay in the warm.

fcfulham55

Fulham winning 5-3 on penalties away to Wolves in a midweek winter replay. It would prove to be a pivotal  turning point. As the whites then progressed to reach the Final and beat West Ham 3-0. To avenge 1975 and be up 3-2 on aggregate.

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Egham White

Think the players snowballing each other sounds very Fulhamish as well !
Everybody hurts sometime