watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Starting to doubt kit a bit now

Started by dannyboi-ffc, February 03, 2015, 09:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Just little things like knowing when to make subs. He never gets it right, yes the choices were spot on but the timing was dreadful. It really bugs me when managers wait till were losing to change things. It takes a bold intelligent manager to take hold of the situation and impact on the game.  

76th minute when we're losing is little too late.  People can blame bettinelli but Sunderland were putting under so much pressure that a goal would've come eventually. The fresh legs might have helped us get out and attack ourselves at 1-1 rather than just hang on in hope.

It doesn't feel there's any leadership on or off the bench when parker doesn't play and Mr nice guy Kit Symons needs a bit more steel if he's going to make it in this profession.

I'm not a kit out guy, I want him to succeed and I'm behind him, but tonight was the only game I cared about. The league will plod along and prepare for next year, the cup was the glimmer of light in our season and he choked it.

Come on kit, we can do it. Big year next year for Kit, Khan and the club. You need to learn quickly in this game, it doesn't matter how popular you are.

COYW!  On to Saturday
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

BestOfBrede

Blimey Dannyboi, how long have I been telling everyone?
Kit, fulham man that he is, is not able to take us forward!

GrahamG

The majority wanted Kit. The majority were wrong.

fulhamben

This is what drives me nuts. Said all along that losing doesn't bother me, but the mannor does. I've been saying for months how dodgy kits subs are, and that's without mentioning positions again. And he seems to get worse. Plus if you add in the fact that even before the window kit only ever relied on a core of 14 players, and now he has sold one of them the tactical changes will be even more limited.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 03, 2015, 09:55:26 PM
Just little things like knowing when to make subs. He never gets it right, yes the choices were spot on but the timing was dreadful. It really bugs me when managers wait till were losing to change things. It takes a bold intelligent manager to take hold of the situation and impact on the game. 

76th minute when we're losing is little too late.  People can blame bettinelli but Sunderland were putting under so much pressure that a goal would've come eventually. The fresh legs might have helped us get out and attack ourselves at 1-1 rather than just hang on in hope.

It doesn't feel there's any leadership on or off the bench when parker doesn't play and Mr nice guy Kit Symons needs a bit more steel if he's going to make it in this profession.

I'm not a kit out guy, I want him to succeed and I'm behind him, but tonight was the only game I cared about. The league will plod along and prepare for next year, the cup was the glimmer of light in our season and he choked it.

Come on kit, we can do it. Big year next year for Kit, Khan and the club. You need to learn quickly in this game, it doesn't matter how popular you are.

COYW!  On to Saturday

A criticism I do have if Kit at the moment is the timing of the subs. Far too late most of the time as though it was an after thought. He is reactive, as opposed to being proactive, in making things happen, and that's not an encouraging sign, he needs to make better use of his subs during the match to enable Fulham to get the best possible result. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Putney

How is this much different to Hodgson's use of subs? He was just the same

fulhamben

Quote from: Putney on February 03, 2015, 10:27:39 PM
How is this much different to Hodgson's use of subs? He was just the same

because hodgsons plan A was superior, and we didn't rely on subs to get us back in it so much. When kit was caretaker, he lined us up with two banks of four and we defended hard. No way would he of got the job with the tactics he uses now

Yamus

We need coaching,we seem to react after the ball has been kicked instead of before it has been,we seem to get so far then run out of ideas.

DevonFFC

He has been found out, he has no plan B, he needs to learn to make a sub and he is an assistant and never a manager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: ollienixs on February 03, 2015, 10:41:49 PM
He has been found out, he has no plan B, he needs to learn to make a sub and he is an assistant and never a manager.

Phil Brown said tonight on radio we dont have a PlanB.

YankeeJim

Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Bill2

Why is it that with Kit's tactics he leaves Staf to resolutely defend the corner of the penalty area leaving the winger in acres of space?

Today the only real danger Sunderland had was the right wing, No 20. If Staf had got closer it would have shut down a lot of their attacks and may have even stopped their 2nd goal. He always had time to get the ball and control it before we closed him down, it was just lucky he wasn't very good.

DevonFFC

Both staff and grimmer are out of there depth

fulhamben

Quote from: ollienixs on February 03, 2015, 10:56:31 PM

and both are only playing due to injuries to kavangh amore and hoogland. So not even I can blame kit for that

MJG

Don't forget to sing Kit out on Saturday and bring your banners if you all feel like that.

Mince n Tatties

Thats strange about Grimmer who Radio5 extra gave MOM..

fulhamben

Quote from: MJG on February 03, 2015, 11:02:43 PM
Don't forget to sing Kit out on Saturday and bring your banners if you all feel like that.
a play Ross upfront, and make some subs now banners would do for me

DevonFFC

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 03, 2015, 11:03:52 PM

Thats strange about Grimmer who Radio5 extra gave MOM..

Well from where I was sat he didn't have the making of a mom as first have he had his pants pulled down multiple times, however in fairness he had no cover but still let the overlap happen on him time and time again

terryr

What's the point?
Many on this board are thrilled to watch and academy side play.
They don't want smith recalled and are happy to watch us get dominated as long as the kids get playing time.
Trouble is we will get relegated and the kids will be off like a shot.

I fear for my club

MJG

Quote from: TerryR on February 03, 2015, 11:07:39 PM
What's the point?
Many on this board are thrilled to watch and academy side play.
They don't want smith recalled and are happy to watch us get dominated as long as the kids get playing time.
Trouble is we will get relegated and the kids will be off like a shot.

I fear for my club
Are you going to be leading the Kit out songs on Saturday?