watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If we remain in the Championship this season, and make a strong challenge next

Started by Admin, February 23, 2015, 03:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Can we please not mess around with the home kit and keep it traditionally Black, White, with just a small amount of red trim.

For the past few season now, we've messed around with the home kit, and if its not been Black & White with some stupid v-neck design, or only fit for an Italian to wear, we've added grey stripes and a ridiculous amount of luminous orange, which has nothing to do with the heritage of FFC what so ever.

I know this seems a stupid thing to bring up, but considering how our Club has been run recently, this just seems to be another thing that has gone totally against the grain of our heritage.

Don't get me wrong, we're not in Cardiff's position, but it's just nice to know that FFC will remain Black & White throughout whatever transitions we go through.     

Bill2

MJG

I'll be raising the issue of the Kit at next FST meeting with club.

Fulham 442

Although I would prefer a return to a more traditional kit the only thing on my mind right now is that we have to stay up.  I really don't care where we finish as long as we do.  Relegation from the Championship would be absolutely disastrous.

f321ffc

Quote from: MJG on February 23, 2015, 04:29:09 PM
Why what do you want to do with him? fp.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Twig

Quote from: Admin on February 23, 2015, 03:25:46 PM
Can we please not mess around with the home kit and keep it traditionally Black, White, with just a small amount of red trim.

For the past few season now, we've messed around with the home kit, and if its not been Black & White with some stupid v-neck design, or only fit for an Italian to wear, we've added grey stripes and a ridiculous amount of luminous orange, which has nothing to do with the heritage of FFC what so ever.

I know this seems a stupid thing to bring up, but considering how our Club has been run recently, this just seems to be another thing that has gone totally against the grain of our heritage.

Don't get me wrong, we're not in Cardiff's position, but it's just nice to know that FFC will remain Black & White throughout whatever transitions we go through.     

:plus one:

MJG

Quote from: f321ffc on February 23, 2015, 04:51:52 PM
I knew as soon as I posted that answer I would get a reply like this. :-)

f321ffc

Quote from: MJG on February 23, 2015, 05:03:17 PM
075.gif
MJG
Did you see my reply RE your Grandfather`s book posted 19th Feb?
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

MJG

Quote from: f321ffc on February 23, 2015, 05:11:39 PM
075.gif
MJG
I did and actually was with him this morning going through the thread with him.
Have you had a chance to read it?

f321ffc

Quote from: MJG on February 23, 2015, 05:15:24 PM
Quote from: f321ffc on February 23, 2015, 05:11:39 PM
075.gif
MJG
I did and actually was with him this morning going through the thread with him.
Have you had a chance to read it?
I am flying to Australia on Wednesday and his book is my reading material for the flight, I will be back in England in time for the Wigan game, desperately hoping that we have picked up a few points before then .
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

alfie

to be perfectly honest I quite like this new shirt, I am not one for tradition all that much, I know for some it is very important, but times change along with people.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

mangoputney

+1 drive him from Motspur hopefully
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

epsomraver

0001.jpeg 0001.jpeg

crazycottager

amen to that, we need to be traditional, we're london's oldest football club, and be proud of our history. so should our kit

tommy

nose

I agree 100%
it doesn't seem like much at first but actually it is really important that the heritage and that means the cosmetics we have all grown up with are retained.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Why don't you put forward your design ideas to the club or/and put together a survey to find out what features people want and forward that.

Don't get your hopes up. I suspect that our kit sponsors have a lot of sway.

Jonaldiniho 88

I like the kit. Wouldn't want it to be grey every year but the odd curve ball every few years isn't the end of the world. It does seem to be very marmite most seasons now though.

dannyboi-ffc

How can anyone disagree with this? I don't hate the new kit as much as I did when I first saw it but you can't beat traditional black and white.

The cottage and colours should always remain the soul of Fulham
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging