more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Amorebieta to Middlesbrough

Started by NJFulham, March 22, 2015, 07:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NJFulham

Lighthouse

Never thought much of him but as we are so short of full backs in general and he can fit in there. Seems very odd if true.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RaySmith

MJG

Manager knows him from Spain, but if I'm looking for help with my defence, a Fulham defender would not be my first stop.

Berserker

Mmm think he was a bit of a liabilty when we were in the Prem, and haven't been convinced by him in this league.
Is this happening now or next season?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

westcliff white

if true it is ridiculous, we are weak defensivley and hwile he is error prone we need as many at the back as we can.
Every day is a Fulham day

rubbernecca

He inspires just slightly more confidence than Senderos did.  Against Bournemouth, he was dripping with sweat after only 10 minutes and looked like an accident waiting to happen. Still, it's strange at this point to loan him out.

Baszab

KS was furious with him after Bournemouth

MJG

Quote from: westcliff white on March 22, 2015, 07:59:26 PM
if true it is ridiculous, we are weak defensivley and hwile he is error prone we need as many at the back as we can.
We had nine defenders in yesterday's 18 man squad,  pretty sure we can cope without another one.

HV71

Banished - to the top of the Championship. Is this some sort of weird game of snakes and ladders ?

rubbernecca

Quote from: HV71 on March 22, 2015, 08:08:54 PM
Banished - to the top of the Championship. Is this some sort of weird game of snakes and ladders ?
0001.jpeg

dannyboi-ffc

I dont think he's as bad as some make out but he is hardly going to be missed. We need 5 more points to absolutely certain of safety, not mathematically but wigan arent getting to 48 points with 7 games left. I cant see amore being the difference between those 2 draws and a win we need. Saturday was huge for us and thats probably helped to make the decision.

I know the smith loan seems a silly decision now but you have to ask yourself why any club is willing to let a player go. Look at some of the supposedly good names we've signed thinking how did we get them? Only to discover exactly why they were cleared off. Maybe amore still hasnt settled in here and the club thinks it makes sense just to get him off the wage bill.

My opinion may have been different if we'd lost to huddersfield and wigan had won but he isnt the greatest loss in the world. With a bit of luck he falls in love with the glamour of middlesbrough compared to London and it becomes a permanent switch. Since he was a free we might get a tiny profit on him or at least the money back for his wages.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

HV71

Ah the glamour of Middlesborough ........the dazzling sulphur fires and the fields of industrial swarf.

St Eve

leonffc

Quote from: MJG on March 22, 2015, 08:07:20 PM
We had nine defenders in yesterday's 18 man squad,  pretty sure we can cope without another one.

True but if he's good enough for them, surely he's better than what we have??
There's something seriously wrong within our club if we at hell bent on shipping out experience and relying on youth, new foreigners and Jazz Richards.
It doesn't make sense to me.

MJG

Quote from: leonffc on March 22, 2015, 08:27:15 PM
Quote from: MJG on March 22, 2015, 08:07:20 PM

True but if he's good enough for them, surely he's better than what we have??
There's something seriously wrong within our club if we at hell bent on shipping out experience and relying on youth, new foreigners and Jazz Richards.
It doesn't make sense to me.
He's a liability anyway so in all honesty for me I'm not bothered. But don't get me wrong I'm not keen on us having three loanees starting in a back four and I'll be playing other players rather than Richards.

RaySmith

He always seems likely do something reckless -and get carded, so that may be why he's gone down the pecking order, and seen as surplus to requirements -and perhaps he himself is keen on the move.

Artful Dodger

I thought he was starting to come good before his injury but don't rate him as a full back really. He isn't really match fit and there isn't time to get him match fit before the end of the season, so someone else can find that out if they want! I'm not convinced by Grimmer yet but would rather see if he develops in the next year than keep Amo.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae