watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Positives

Started by St Eve, April 03, 2015, 05:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

Every year we struggled in the premiership so a step down to the championship means we can enjoy our football again. No end of season biting of finger nails. Attractive football, youngsters playing. Rebuilding so we can bounce back a better and stronger club!
Nothing good comes out of being relegated

PokerMatt

Here's my list of positives for the last two seasons:

Follow me: @mattdjourno

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: St Eve on April 03, 2015, 05:51:49 PM
Every year we struggled in the premiership so a step down to the championship means we can enjoy our football again. No end of season biting of finger nails. Attractive football, youngsters playing. Rebuilding so we can bounce back a better and stronger club!
Nothing good comes out of being relegated

Precisely...
And to think that some posters early on were going on about promotion, so many
points off the playoffs...I actually believe some of them have never seen us play.
We wouldnt survive in league 1 at this rate..SHAMBLES

Burt

Quote from: PokerMatt on April 03, 2015, 05:53:17 PM

You forgot about:

PokerMatt

Quote from: Burt on April 03, 2015, 06:42:54 PM
Quote from: PokerMatt on April 03, 2015, 05:53:17 PM

You forgot about:

Silly me. You're quite right.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Max Headroom

And on the bright side.....

GrumpyWhite

Burt

I particularly enjoyed...

Fulham76

One real positive to come out of today, (not about us unfortunately), but Brentford fans ability to stay virtually silent! An almost impossible challenge for 6k people, but they managed it quite well. Apart from their goals, barely heard them.

Nothing worse than large away support taking the p*ss on & off the pitch.

Burt

Quote from: Fulham76 on April 03, 2015, 06:55:08 PM
One real positive to come out of today, (not about us unfortunately), but Brentford fans ability to stay virtually silent! An almost impossible challenge for 6k people, but they managed it quite well. Apart from their goals, barely heard them.

Nothing worse than large away support taking the p*ss on & off the pitch.

Yes... I was surprised by that too. Quite a tame lot really, apart from the dude with the firecrackers and the lot in the park who were giving it large before the game... By comparison I thought we were in good form...

...right until they took the lead  fp.gif

filham

A positive ---- surely it can't get any worse.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

HV71

bill taylors apprentice

You can now get a decent pint from the real ale stall by the river.

SuffolkWhite

Well fortunately I was at home today................I thought that was a positive.........oh and Rotherham and Wigan lost .
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

dannyboi-ffc

Husband was superb today, one of the best debuts for a long time. The rest were a disgrace to the shirt today and have been for a while. Really hope we get this husband in though, based on today I think he has the attributes to become better than any LB since Brevett and would be a perfect fit for a promotion rebuild.

Other positive was wigan and Rotherham losing.

Other than that I'm sick of Kit, I'm sick of most of the wimps that play for us and I cant wait for this season to end. I thought the championship would mean more enjoyable stress free fun. But that was a premier league arrogant mentality, I have realised if you don't have the men in charge who know what they are doing then we are superior to sweet FA. It is anything but stress free, its torture realising we are worse than Brentford.

Please Rigg please know what you are doing!!!!!!!!!!!! Next season is fresh start and if we get it right it could be so different. We need to stay up first and get a new manager before I'll believe it though
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

bill taylors apprentice

Positives ???

Well Kaca was so bad today he surely will never be picked ever again?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on April 03, 2015, 08:38:28 PM
Husband was superb today, one of the best debuts for a long time. The rest were a disgrace to the shirt today and have been for a while. Really hope we get this husband in though, based on today I think he has the attributes to become better than any LB since Brevett and would be a perfect fit for a promotion rebuild.

Other than that I'm sick of Kit, I'm sick of most of the wimps that play for us and I cant wait for this season to end. I thought the championship would mean more enjoyable stress free fun. But that was a premier league arrogant mentality, I have realised if you don't have the men in charge who know what they are doing then we are superior to sweet FA. It is anything but stress free, its torture realising we are worse than Brentford.

Please Rigg please know what you are doing!!!!!!!!!!!! Next season is fresh start and if we get it right it could be so different. We need to stay up first and get a new manager before I'll believe it though

Yes I thought James Husband was a real positive, as for the other players, not many could hold their heads up too far.
As for the Manager, I have to say that he stood there in the Tech Area motionless with his arms folded, visually he looked nothing like a Football Manager, and by his actions, and actions speak louder than words, he clearly isn't one.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 04, 2015, 02:02:17 AM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on April 03, 2015, 08:38:28 PM

Yes I thought James Husband was a real positive, as for the other players, not many could hold their heads up too far.
As for the Manager, I have to say that he stood there in the Tech Area motionless with his arms folded, visually he looked nothing like a Football Manager, and by his actions, and actions speak louder than words, he clearly isn't one.

Well said you Mammoth of a man you!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

SP