Started by Friendsoffulham, May 03, 2015, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Humbled

wingers I would love - Jeremy Helan and Gareth Mcleary

couple of strikers requiring clubs - Carlton Cole ;-) and Yanick Sagbo

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: YankeeJim on May 03, 2015, 09:00:49 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 03, 2015, 12:40:55 PM
David Marshall....Joey Barton...Jonjo Shelvey..
According to Talkpoop...

Lets add Robert Huth and we'll become the Stoke of the Championship.
Truth be told, we could use a hard man. We were certainly pushed around a lot this past season.

Yes I'd take Barton baggage n all, he can actually play a bit..

Humbled

defenders that wouldn't cost much if anything at all -
Roger Johnson
Robert Huth
Diakite
Jon Mensah
Alcaraz
Figueroa
Javier garido
Liam Rosenoir

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Humbled on May 03, 2015, 09:32:44 PM
defenders that wouldn't cost much if anything at all -
Roger Johnson
Robert Huth
Diakite
Jon Mensah
Alcaraz
Figueroa
Javier garido
Liam Rosenoir

Not a bad list. Think Rosenior, Huth and Diakite stand out for me.

Friendsoffulham

Fulham misfit wanted in exchange for stormy Nigerian World Cup international

Whites set to get offered swap deal for Greek World Cup forward

Fenerbahce are poised to come to Fulham's rescue over Kostas Mitroglou.

The Whites white elephant cost a club record £12 million when signed in January 2014, but after spending the rest of the season mostly on the sidelines as Fulham took the Premier League plunge, was dispatched back to the club from where he came.

Swap?: Kostas Mitroglou

Olympiakos delighted in watching the on-loan Greek World Cup international score 19 goals in 32 appearances this campaign, but don't have the cash to buy him back.

He is also wanted by the Turkish giants, getwestlondon understands - but any offer may come with a sharp intake of breath at the Cottage end.

Fenerbahce want to offload Nigerian international Emmanuel Emenike in part exchange.

If the name is familiar, this was the same Emenike that demanded to be substituted after being booed by his own fans during their 1-0 home win over rivals Besiktas in March (see video).

France's Hugo Lloris is beaten by Emenike - but the goal is ruled out in World Cup 2014

The striker reacted angrily to catcalls after losing the ball and took his shirt off, storming off the pitch, only be to be talked back on by his coaching staff.

He was replaced at half-time.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkvTwE5PjeU

Emenike, is in his second spell at the club, has only scored four goals in 25 Turkish Super League appearances this season.

He joined Fenerbahce in 2011 but was linked to a match-fixing scandal, though later cleared and joined Spartak Moscow before playing a game for the Istanbul club. He then rejoined in 2013 for a reported £10.2 million.

The hefty price came partly as a result of exploits for Nigeria as they lifted the African Cup of Nations in 2013. He also featured in three out of four games for the Super Eagles at last summer's World Cup.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fulham-misfit-wanted-exchange-stormy-9179463

@jolslover

Emenike would be unreal. He would destroy the championship. Cant see it happening personally as cant see him dropping to the champ and also his wages would be very high
STH H3

JackyFulham90

Fulham should match my Fifa team & sign

Curtis Davies
Richie De Laet
Tyrone Mings
Vurnon Anita
Sam Byram
Dwight Gayle

That would be good business by the club I think

Northern Cottager

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on May 04, 2015, 08:10:10 PM
Fulham should match my Fifa team & sign

Curtis Davies
Richie De Laet
Tyrone Mings
Vurnon Anita
Sam Byram
Dwight Gayle

That would be good business by the club I think

Gayle would be a good signing. As would de laet, but he's in Leicesters first 11.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: @jolslover on May 04, 2015, 07:34:10 PM
Emenike would be unreal. He would destroy the championship. Cant see it happening personally as cant see him dropping to the champ and also his wages would be very high

Yeah righto, 4 in 25 in a two bob league hardly suggests he'll tear up the championship

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Fernhurst on May 03, 2015, 03:09:58 PM
Barton,Marshell and Shelby----- what a midfield trio

It would match our most famous:

Freeman Hardy and Lewis
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

TWFL

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on May 04, 2015, 08:34:53 PM

Yeah righto, 4 in 25 in a two bob league hardly suggests he'll tear up the championship
Turkish Super Lig, two bob? Most teams would comfortably beat upper Champ sides. Also that's selective stat reading (ie just for this season). His current record is 17 in 64 at Fenerbahce with 17 assists, 24 in 51 at Spartak Moscow with 8 assists (Russian League two bob as well though right?) and 30 in 51 at Karabükspor with 5 assists.

But we could just write him off now before watching him right?

Northern Cottager

Quote from: TWFL on May 05, 2015, 12:32:56 AM
Quote from: HillingdonFFC on May 04, 2015, 08:34:53 PM

Turkish Super Lig, two bob? Most teams would comfortably beat upper Champ sides. Also that's selective stat reading (ie just for this season). His current record is 17 in 64 at Fenerbahce with 17 assists, 24 in 51 at Spartak Moscow with 8 assists (Russian League two bob as well though right?) and 30 in 51 at Karabükspor with 5 assists.

But we could just write him off now before watching him right?

Ooof, go on statto!

westcliff white

For me the Turkish league is not to bad the top club would compete around the mind part of the PL, but not so sure on the Russian league.
Every day is a Fulham day

MJG

Would not trust one result in the Turkish league

westcliff white

I get you point there MJG.

Emenike may not be too bad a signing given his form for Nigeria, however if he takes fan criticism to heart then he would hardly play for us given some of the antics and criticisms on this board at times.
Every day is a Fulham day

hovewhite

Quote from: westcliff white on May 05, 2015, 08:25:46 AM
I get you point there MJG.

Emenike may not be too bad a signing given his form for Nigeria, however if he takes fan criticism to heart then he would hardly play for us given some of the antics and criticisms on this board at times.
if he read this board he would have a permanent strop.

Riversider

Jed Wallace , 21 year old attacking mid fielder , scored 17 times for Portsmouth this season from mid field, voted their player of the year,
Announced that he wants to play at a higher level, heavily linked yesterday with us and Wolves .

St. Andrews White

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.