watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official 2015 Silly Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 03, 2015, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnh

The daily mirror are reporting this evening an 8m deal has been agreed with Manc although we know it's probably just paper talk right now

Johnh

westcliff white

07:24
WATCH: DEMBELE ON FUTURE

Fulham striker Moussa Dembele says he's unsure he wants to remain at the club next season. He has one year left on his contract.

Everton are among several clubs being linked with him.

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/
Every day is a Fulham day

DevonFFC

Jog on then dembele

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

MJG

Quote from: westcliff white on June 18, 2015, 07:47:07 AM

Fulham striker Moussa Dembele says he's unsure he wants to remain at the club next season. He has one year left on his contract.

Not surprised,  once again badly handled at times. Had a great ten minute cameo in one game towards end if season and then dumped for rest of it.
He will be the real deal as a striker in a year or two

BestOfBrede

Quote from: MJG on June 18, 2015, 07:54:49 AM

Not surprised,  once again badly handled at times. Had a great ten minute cameo in one game towards end if season and then dumped for rest of it.
exactly, we should be keeping this kid - he will be the new Saha

RaySmith

Quote from: ollienixs on June 18, 2015, 07:50:38 AM
Jog on then dembele

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

If he wants to go, let him.

@jolslover

Dembele is quality, What he said in that interview was actually quite complimentary of Fulham
STH H3

Mince n Tatties

£1.75 million bid for Brentford defender James Tarkowski...

westcliff white

not seen that one Mince, where is it from?
Every day is a Fulham day

bobby01

Quote from: BestOfBrede on June 18, 2015, 08:20:09 AM
Quote from: MJG on June 18, 2015, 07:54:49 AM

exactly, we should be keeping this kid - he will be the new Saha

I think this kid has the potential to be a great striker, but like Roberts he needs to play
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

McBride78

Is he good enough to be in our squad right now?

Wearethewhites

Dembelle will be like Saha in a couple of years, so we'll be mad not to tie him down. However, we've taken the cheaper option in Woodrow, who coludn't even tie Dembelle's boots.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Wearethewhites on June 18, 2015, 05:12:54 PM
Dembelle will be like Saha in a couple of years, so we'll be mad not to tie him down. However, we've taken the cheaper option in Woodrow, who coludn't even tie Dembelle's boots.

Moussa's going to be retired and married with two kids in just a couple of years???!!  :58:
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Tooting legend

Your totally bang out of order for that comment that you made Wearethewhites. Your slating a current player who has just committed is future to the club, against a player that may want to leave.

It's bang out of order, and I hope that ever Fulham fan agrees with me. BANG OUT OF ORDER!!!!!!!!

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Tooting legend on June 18, 2015, 07:02:37 PM
Your totally bang out of order for that comment that you made Wearethewhites. Your slating a current player who has just committed is future to the club, against a player that may want to leave.

It's bang out of order, and I hope that ever Fulham fan agrees with me. BANG OUT OF ORDER!!!!!!!!

I didn't much like that bit either.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

@jolslover

Not really bang out of order, Entitled to his opinion in saying that Moussa is ahead of Cauley, an opinion I agree with. Moussa did not quite say he wanted to leave. Actually said he loved Fulham and enjoyed being here
STH H3

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Tooting legend on June 18, 2015, 07:02:37 PM

Pretty sensitive. If he believes Woodrow is not as good as Dembele, that's fine. I don't rate either of them as they are. Dembele looks most likely to progress but not overly concerned if he left...my opinion of course.

Wearethewhites

Don't panic, the window hasn't even opened yet, there's plenty of time. Oh look, Derby add another to make it their 4th of the summer, and an absolute steel @ 2.75 million  049:gif