watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official 2015 Silly Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 03, 2015, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

Derby arent messing about. Getting the squad together early. Makes sense with the new manager. Weimann is the only one they've signed that I'd have taken. Maybe Carson as backup

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Ordar on June 19, 2015, 01:13:05 PM
Derby arent messing about. Getting the squad together early. Makes sense with the new manager. Weimann is the only one they've signed that I'd have taken. Maybe Carson as backup

Just bid for Tom Ince as well,who was on loan since Jan.

Wearethewhites

What the hell are we exactly doing to try an rectify last seasons train crash  fp.gif

God The Mechanic

Wearethewhites

Quote from: Wearethewhites on June 19, 2015, 01:34:48 PM
What the hell are we exactly doing to try an rectify last seasons train crash  fp.gif

I will attempt this again in the next couple of days..

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Wearethewhites on June 19, 2015, 01:36:55 PM

I will attempt this again in the next couple of days..

Lol. Bad timing. Two good signings and hopefully the start of a promising and constructive window.

westcliff white

Ryan Taylor is talking to Standard Liege now having lived in Belgium for 3 years the standard is not ant betterthan the Championship so would he be worth a punt? He can play in a variety of positions on the left as well.

Every day is a Fulham day

Twig

Err signing two players.

EJL

Quote from: westcliff white on June 19, 2015, 07:09:28 PM
Ryan Taylor is talking to Standard Liege now having lived in Belgium for 3 years the standard is not ant betterthan the Championship so would he be worth a punt? He can play in a variety of positions on the left as well.

Don't think it's worth the risk. His knee is a ticking time tomb. Plus he's over 30.

Mince n Tatties

Costalot off to Ferenbache according to papers..

Twig

Riverside

Great if Costalot is off . That means we have 4 premier league salaries left . Parker I think we will keep . Ruiz we will finally sell . Steks and Amore - I hope we can sell but I see both going on loans as who will buy and pay their salaries ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mince n Tatties

Hoping to get 8 million according to Talk Nonsense,be lucky
If we get 5 me thinks...

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 20, 2015, 03:38:51 PM
Hoping to get 8 million according to Talk Nonsense,be lucky
If we get 5 me thinks...

8 would be more than I'd thought we'd of got but very good if true.

Rhys Lightning 63

I'm hearing something going around about Jamie O'Hara
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Lighthouse

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on June 20, 2015, 03:51:52 PM
I'm hearing something going around about Jamie O'Hara

We have been linked along with a few clubs to him in the past few weeks. Anything more solid than that?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

kiwiwaka

Believe O'Hara was at MP the same time when Lonergan/Pringle were having their medicals. He can be a hothead, but I quite like O'Hara when on form. Kind of a mixture of Parker/Murphy/Guthrie. Could be a shrewd signing, and at least another solid set piece taker. Our central midfield is definitely weak with the loans leaving, so adding another would be fine business by me.

Cauley Woodrow also started following O'Hara on twitter at the same time as Pringle..

Riverside

O'Hara I guess would be instead of Guthrie . I thought Guthrie looked decent .Given a choice between the 2 who would those you have seen O'Hara play more than me prefer ?

MJG

Quote from: Riverside on June 20, 2015, 04:27:05 PM
O'Hara I guess would be instead of Guthrie . I thought Guthrie looked decent .Given a choice between the 2 who would those you have seen O'Hara play more than me prefer ?

I would have gone for Guthrie but in all honesty there is a fag paper of difference between them in some ways.

Toby Ward-Smith

I think the problem with Guthrie really is his injury record and can we afford to have a space taken by someone who is likely to spend half a season out. I reckon we brought him on loan as he was the best option available quality wise in the hope that he wouldn't get injured (which he did, for a week or so) with no plan to sign him as it would be just too high risk. And possibly even his known attitude from the past may have come into account. This is sad though cus he would be a great signing without these two poor assets.