more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official 2015 Silly Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 03, 2015, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Quote from: God The Mechanic on July 07, 2015, 06:00:49 PM
Bryan Ruiz to Sporting is apparently all but officially announced.

Good luck to him, he has been a model professional and not one who keeps bleating to the press about wanting to leave. Even though he clearly has.

I hope he has good years at SL
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: sunburywhite on July 07, 2015, 06:04:42 PM
Quote from: God The Mechanic on July 07, 2015, 06:00:49 PM
Bryan Ruiz to Sporting is apparently all but officially announced.

Good luck to him, he has been a model professional and not one who keeps bleating to the press about wanting to leave. Even though he clearly has.

I hope he has good years at SL

Seconded. Hope that Portugal suits him ( the league. difficult to imagine Portugal the country not suiting. )
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on July 07, 2015, 04:07:27 PM
Quote from: MJG on July 07, 2015, 03:21:36 PM
Quote from: McBride78 on July 07, 2015, 03:12:57 PM
Quote from: MJG on July 07, 2015, 10:24:21 AM
Only what we are all seeing at the moment. Clubs have clocked on to what we are doing and quite rightly playing hardball. But still looking at those listed to come in,  or we move onto the next pick,  which we have done already.
I'd expect a couple out this week as well.

So they have clocked on to what we are doing, meaning buying high performers in the league and quietly assembling a team capable of causing them problems this year?
We are looking at signing the best performing player from each team just to piss them all off.

Something we should have been doing since Roy left......I mean cherry-picking high performers from Championship clubs and developing them into PL players. I'd wager we'd have spent no more money than we did on our journeyman continentals and under performing has-beens (most. not all.) and remained a PL team. Such a shame that it either wasn't allowed or was just ignored as a viable option to running the footballing side of things over recent seasons.

Spot on.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 07, 2015, 08:36:45 PM
Quote from: HillingdonFFC on July 07, 2015, 02:00:09 PM
Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on July 07, 2015, 12:52:13 PM
Quote from: MJG on July 07, 2015, 10:24:21 AM
Only what we are all seeing at the moment. Clubs have clocked on to what we are doing and quite rightly playing hardball. But still looking at those listed to come in,  or we move onto the next pick,  which we have done already.
I'd expect a couple out this week as well.

Wonder if Dunk fits into this category? Seems that all has gone quiet where he and Fulham are concerned.
j

According to guy reputedly in the know of TIFF Dunk very close to signing

My information about Lewis Dunk is similar to yours, and his transfer to Fulham is in the latter stages of completion fingers crossed, as nothing is certain. Also Ruiz going out to Sporting is also in the final stages, so hopefully nether will drag on unnecessary.

Being the sad person I am plus I'm on my hols ,I've spent hours today trawling Twitter and all the Brighton messageboards. If Dunk is close to signing for us and I sincerely hope he is Brighton fans seem blissfully unaware of it. There's nothing about him going at all which is a little worrying. Appreciate that these things can happen very quickly but hoping for an announcement soon.
Be a brilliant signing imho. A young English Hangeland

God The Mechanic

The Sporting Clube de Portugal , Futebol, SAD and Fulham FC have reached an agreement for the player Bryan Ruiz represents the Sporting in the next three seasons.
It was also defined a termination clause worth 60 million euros.

Looks like he's gone.  No idea of the transfer fee, but that's a translation from the official Sporting website.

SKSW6

Quote from: God The Mechanic on July 07, 2015, 10:24:01 PM
The Sporting Clube de Portugal , Futebol, SAD and Fulham FC have reached an agreement for the player Bryan Ruiz represents the Sporting in the next three seasons.
It was also defined a termination clause worth 60 million euros.

Looks like he's gone.  No idea of the transfer fee, but that's a translation from the official Sporting website.

I actually quite like Ruiz, but I'm so glad this is finally over.

DevonFFC

£60 million release  clause, how good they expecting him to be

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Sgt Fulham

Adios Bryan...thanks for the special goals, no matter how rare they were.

Craven Mad

As above, Bryan's gone: http://www.sporting.pt/English/News/newsfut_eng_futruizdeal_070715_151507.asp

3 year deal with Sporting. With a €60m buyout clause(???).

I liked him. Will miss him. But €60m buyout - are they having a laugh?!

God The Mechanic

Bryan Ruiz González ‏@bryanruizcr  1m1 minute ago
Me despido del Fulham por los 4 años que tuve de jugar en el fútbol inglés. Fue una gran experiencia.

I say goodbye to Fulham for the 4 years I had playing in English football. It was a great experience.

Chutney

Ruiz just tweeted: I say goodbye to Fulham for the 4 years I had playing in English football. It was a great experience. (translated from Spanish). He's a top lad, wish him all the best!
C O Y W

mike_corkcity12

Craven Mad

FPT

Hopefully we picked up £2m for him, add that to the wages saved (£2.3m) and we've got ourselves a centre back for free!

*Lewis Dunk rumoured to be in the £4m range.

FPT

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/bryan-ruiz/profil/spieler/39642

TransferMarkt (spot on with figures generally) post the Bryan Ruiz fee as £1.96m, so you can round that up to £2m.

Bronaldinho

As for the release clause over there, they always do it so they have more power in negotiating deals with potential buyers, they aren't forced into selling on the cheap basically.

Clever to some extent.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

westcliff white

I read some where it was just over €2 million so around £1.7 million
Every day is a Fulham day

FFC1987

BHAFC News ‏@BHAFC_NEWS  9m9 minutes ago
Albion boss Chris Hughton has issued a hands off message to Premier League and Championship admirers of Lewis Dunk. #BHAFC.
0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply  Retweet  Favorite Follow
More
BHAFC News ‏@BHAFC_NEWS  4m4 minutes ago
Reports of Fulham having two bids turned down for Dunk are incorrect, according to a club source. #BHAFC #FFC (The Argus)

Not sure what the two mean. Hands off then by the looks of it.

westcliff white

says to me we have not bid and they don't want to sell, but than.....

as that's from BHAFC news who knows if it is true or not on the bid front, if they don't want to sell then they wont advertise we have bid and if we have and it has been accepted then they wont want their fans knowing till its done so they can say too good to turn down.
Every day is a Fulham day