https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official 2015 Silly Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 03, 2015, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

Quote from: Domino 1879 on August 06, 2015, 12:43:31 PM
Quote from: Nero on August 06, 2015, 10:37:09 AM
I watch the telly see you young mangers like Howe and Monk talking sense looking professional and showing ambition for their clubs then I watch our videos and see Kit just not looking or sounding the part. Is it me but is he part of the problem why we aren't signing the players we want can he not sell the dream of Fulham back in the top flight. If ture 2 hours with Gayle after the Palace match how could we let him leave without signing surely Rigg and Kit must have been able to outshine Middlesbrough. Christ the lad wouldnt even have to move home to be with us.

Agree.  Kit doesn't strike me as an inspiring motivational manager at all.  Grey man syndrome, rather dull. 

Sorry but I was under the misapprehension that this was a transfer rumours thread?

VamosFFC

Apparently, Gayle stayed for two hours after the Palace game to talk to Fulham.

Here is the link for the Twitter post - https://mobile.twitter.com/fulham_neil/status/629041505899053056

DevonFFC

Not unusual to be interest in good players. Every player has a price, and while we want Lewis to stay I can't guarantee he will. #BHAFC quote from Brighton chairman

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

f321ffc

Quote from: ollienixs on August 06, 2015, 07:25:14 PM
Not unusual to be interest in good players. Every player has a price, and while we want Lewis to stay I can't guarantee he will. #BHAFC quote from Brighton chairman

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

From Brighton forum, comment about fans forum tonight at the Amex

"Dunk looks to be a goner, which begs the question of just who do we have at
center half barring Greer who is definite first team material "

Come on Fulham wrap it up.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Craven Mad

Karanka has confirmed Boro's interest in Gayle...

BestOfBrede

064.gif
On Sky they have just reported that there are 3 teams interested in Gayle...
No mention of Fulham at all!

So much got the ITK's here and the 2 hours of talks that "apparentlÅ·" happened at the end of the friendly!
fp.gif

God The Mechanic

Jims Dentist

With 3 weeks to go, without stating the obvious, we need a comanding CB who lso has a bit of pace.

But I hope might also get some pace in MF or in forwards.

I won't hold my breath, as Kit seems to want to pass his way past the opposition given the new signings.
Can't see it working, opponents will get everyone back behind the ball and
catch us on the break, much like many games last season.

You wonder did h not se that happening last year?

ToodlesMcToot

Not really transfer news but good news nonetheless - Lucca de  la  Torre signed his first pro deal today.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

BestOfBrede

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 06, 2015, 11:26:33 PM
Not really transfer news but good news nonetheless - Lucca de  la  Torre signed his first pro deal today.
That'll be him gone next year then!

Skatzoffc

Quote from: fulhamben on August 05, 2015, 11:06:01 PM
Quote from: Steven Ageroad on August 05, 2015, 10:52:10 PM
You people amaze me, the window does not shut for over another 3 weeks and it's all doom and gloom already wait until the window shuts then if it does not meet your expectations then start having a moan. Have faith.
What is your faith based on though? It's not on our managers previous experience of getting things done. Nor is it on a reliance of our billionaires spending power to force us up the table. What exactly are we being patient for

To be fair, I could see us bottom of the table in. 3 weeks time. Based on our manager's past record and the lack of defense.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

fulhamben

Quote from: BestOfBrede on August 06, 2015, 09:33:07 PM
064.gif

So much got the ITK's here and the 2 hours of talks that "apparentlÅ·" happened at the end of the friendly!
fp.gif
Just because they had talks doesn't mean they went well. Pat Roberts had talks with us and even bought his parents with him, he is dead to me now
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Craven Mad

Quote from: fulhamben on August 07, 2015, 07:54:54 AM
064.gif

fp.gif
Just because they had talks doesn't mean they went well. Pat Roberts had talks with us and even bought his parents with him, he is dead to me now

He is "dead to you"???

Whether or not you're happy with his decision you should be wishing him the best of successes - we've only got £4-5m up front, the rest is based on performances and maybe a sell-on too.

Good luck, Pat, even if just so we can get some more cash from the deal!

fulhamben

Quote from: Craven Mad on August 07, 2015, 08:19:07 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 07, 2015, 07:54:54 AM
064.gif

fp.gif

He is "dead to you"???

Whether or not you're happy with his decision you should be wishing him the best of successes - we've only got £4-5m up front, the rest is based on performances and maybe a sell-on too.

Good luck, Pat, even if just so we can get some more cash from the deal!
well personally I couldn't give a flying ahem about some city kid. Especially one that didn't care enough about  us

bucksfulham

064.gif

fp.gif
If Palace want £10m and won't be open to a loan as reported, then we won't be in for him.

MJG

Quote from: bucksfulham on August 07, 2015, 09:03:22 AM
064.gif

fp.gif
If Palace want £10m and won't be open to a loan as reported, then we won't be in for him.
Good id rather go knocking on Blackburns door at that kind of price to buy

westcliff white

agree MJG if that was the case get Rhodes. But assuming we go up maybe the club are thinking we have Mitro coming back can we sustain 3 x 10+ million strikers (going on reported fees which bare no semblance to actuality)
Every day is a Fulham day

Holders

In my undoubted ignorance, what I can't understand is why under Tigana we had a team that outclassed all others in the division, full of players who could (and did) hold their own in the PL whereas, this time around, quality players from the relegated team (e.g. Dejagah) had to be shifted out of the door with unseemly speed and the rest sought to be loaned out or disposed of e.g Mitro, Amo, Ruiz (I said sought) etc.

What's so different that we cannot sustain such quality players in a team that (allegedly) aspires to promotion. Notwithstanding that the players didn't come here to be relegated, from the club's point of view is it just FFP or am I missing something obvious in my naivety?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

fulhamben

Quote from: Holders on August 07, 2015, 09:29:02 AM
In my undoubted ignorance, what I can't understand is why under Tigana we had a team that outclassed all others in the division, full of players who could (and did) hold their own in the PL whereas, this time around, quality players from the relegated team (e.g. Dejagah) had to be shifted out of the door with unseemly speed and the rest sought to be loaned out or disposed of e.g Mitro, Amo, Ruiz (I said sought) etc.

What's so different that we cannot sustain such quality players in a team that (allegedly) aspires to promotion. Notwithstanding that the players didn't come here to be relegated, from the club's point of view is it just FFP or am I missing something obvious in my naivety?
tigana for one. He made lots of average players into outstanding ones for us