more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official 2015 Silly Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 03, 2015, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W.G.Fulham

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on August 07, 2015, 07:17:26 PM
We need to move on from Dunk & bring back Michael Turner & put in a decent bud for Stearman.

Please not Stearman, he has experience in this league yes, but he just isn't very good!

Craven Mad

Quote from: W.G.Fulham on August 07, 2015, 07:56:25 PM
Quote from: JackyFulham90 on August 07, 2015, 07:17:26 PM
We need to move on from Dunk & bring back Michael Turner & put in a decent bud for Stearman.

Please not Stearman, he has experience in this league yes, but he just isn't very good!

Didn't he win Wolves' player of the year?

mikestrand

Cant believe there's any chance of signing Dunk if hes playing for Brighton tonight, there taking us for a ride.

God The Mechanic

Quote from: mikestrand on August 07, 2015, 08:06:52 PM
Cant believe there's any chance of signing Dunk if hes playing for Brighton tonight, there taking us for a ride.

Well, Mitroglou played on Saturday and left this week so anything's possible.

mikestrand

Quote from: God The Mechanic on August 07, 2015, 08:07:48 PM
Quote from: mikestrand on August 07, 2015, 08:06:52 PM

Well, Mitroglou played on Saturday and left this week so anything's possible.
lol

Friendsoffulham

08 Aug 2015 00:19:48
Dunk to Fulham done just waiting for Brighton to find a replacement.

Gayle to Fulham : Boro & Palace have agreed a fee but player reluctant to move north. Fulham have offered palace 2m loan fee with view to 6.4m move (total 8.4m) Gayle stayed behind on Saturday after the friendly and was impressed - he has already trained at MP with Palace last month. Player wants Fulham move so wts

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on August 08, 2015, 09:29:28 AM

Gayle to Fulham : Boro & Palace have agreed a fee but player reluctant to move north. Fulham have offered palace 2m loan fee with view to 6.4m move (total 8.4m) Gayle stayed behind on Saturday after the friendly and was impressed - he has already trained at MP with Palace last month. Player wants Fulham move so wts

I'll be very surprised if these happen but it would certainly lift the doom and gloom surrounding our club right now!

Craven Mad

These sorts of posts just tear me to pieces: on the one hand I know they're made up, on the other hand I'm so desperate for them to be true that I try to believe them...

dannyboi-ffc

lol Craven Mad the joys of being a Fulham fan mate. I feel exactly the same. If I read a rumour about signing Ronaldo I would half believe it such is my desperation. The mind plays tricks with me and makes me feel anything could happen.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Twig

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 08, 2015, 10:08:44 AM
lol Craven Mad the joys of being a Fulham fan mate. I feel exactly the same. If I read a rumour about signing Ronaldo I would half believe it such is my desperation. The mind plays tricks with me and makes me feel anything could happen.

Haha, anything can happen (well almost).  Fingers crossed and keep the faith.

Ordar

Please please please can we just got dunk in, and give him a 5 year deal. Pay 5m if that's what it takes

Texas White

Posted by the same person who has his finger on the teamsheet.....   hhmmm
We live in hope.

Barrett487

West Ham offered transfer of Dimitar Berbatov as he eyes a return to the Premier League

The 34-year-old striker is clubless after being released by Monaco and his representatives have also approached Aston Villa and Leicester

Dimitar Berbatov has been offered to West Ham, writes the Sunday People.

Former Tottenham, Manchester United and Fulham striker Berbatov is desperate to get back to the Premier League after French club Monaco decided not to offer him a new deal.

Representatives acting on his behalf have also alerted Aston Villa and Leicester to the fact England is his desired destination.

And the Hammers are the latest club to be asked if they would consider a move for the 34-year-old Bulgaria international.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/west-ham-offered-transfer-dimitar-6220109

Lighthouse

The official twitter account of MK DONS has announced the signing of Dwight Gayle on a season long loan.  :005: No really.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

mkras99

It's a spoof.  Note the "CF" instead of "FC" at the end of the name.

Craven Mad

Thought I'd bump this thread back to the front page and share the news that SSN are reporting Boro have a £4m bid accepted for David Nugent.

Could this spell an end to any interest in Dwight Gayle??

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Craven Mad on August 10, 2015, 10:18:32 AM
Thought I'd bump this thread back to the front page and share the news that SSN are reporting Boro have a £4m bid accepted for David Nugent.

Jesus, 4m for nugent seems steep.

MJG

Quote from: Northern Cottager on August 10, 2015, 10:28:45 AM
Quote from: Craven Mad on August 10, 2015, 10:18:32 AM

Jesus, 4m for nugent seems steep.
Not for a proven championship goalscorer,  will get 15 plus goals if he played 40 plus games this season. Almost a guarantee with him.

Friendsoffulham

Tarkowski shrugs off 'speculation' after Fulham are linked

James Tarkowski has shrugged off reports he could leave Brentford before the transfer window closes.

Fulham have been linked with the defender, who has two years remaining on his contract at Griffin Park.

"It was just speculation for me," said the 22-year-old.

"I'm contracted to Brentford, so I just play. If they tell me I have got to move and they tell me to go, I'll go. But it's not my choice. I'm just here to play football."

Meanwhile, Hull City plan to table another bid for Bees striker Andre Gray, having previously had an offer rejected.

And Tarkowski has no doubt that his team-mate, who netted 18 goals last season and scored after coming on as a substitute in Saturday's 2-2 draw with Ipswich, will go from strength to strength.

"He has so much potential and he had a great year last year," said the former Oldham centre-back.

"I'd love for him to stay. There seems to be a lot of speculation about a lot of different people at the moment but we have to put that to back of our heads and get on with our football."

http://www.westlondonsport.com/fulham/tarkowski-shrugs-off-speculation-after-fulham-are-linked-with-bees-star-wls-football

Craven Mad

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on August 10, 2015, 10:54:51 AM
Tarkowski shrugs off 'speculation' after Fulham are linked

James Tarkowski has shrugged off reports he could leave Brentford before the transfer window closes.

Fulham have been linked with the defender, who has two years remaining on his contract at Griffin Park.

"It was just speculation for me," said the 22-year-old.

"I'm contracted to Brentford, so I just play. If they tell me I have got to move and they tell me to go, I'll go. But it's not my choice. I'm just here to play football."

Meanwhile, Hull City plan to table another bid for Bees striker Andre Gray, having previously had an offer rejected.

And Tarkowski has no doubt that his team-mate, who netted 18 goals last season and scored after coming on as a substitute in Saturday's 2-2 draw with Ipswich, will go from strength to strength.

"He has so much potential and he had a great year last year," said the former Oldham centre-back.

"I'd love for him to stay. There seems to be a lot of speculation about a lot of different people at the moment but we have to put that to back of our heads and get on with our football."

http://www.westlondonsport.com/fulham/tarkowski-shrugs-off-speculation-after-fulham-are-linked-with-bees-star-wls-football

"I'm contracted to Brentford, so I just play. If they tell me I have got to move and they tell me to go, I'll go."

To me, that doesn't sound like a player who's gagging to stay at Brentford and is open to a move. PUT IN A BID, RIGG!