The Official 2015 Silly Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 03, 2015, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spoken

Wearethewhites

Quote from: Wimbledon_White on August 19, 2015, 01:16:04 PM
Quote from: Wearethewhites on August 19, 2015, 01:04:14 PM
Quote from: mkras99 on August 19, 2015, 12:50:14 PM
@JPW_NBCSports: Update for #FFC fans on Tim Ream: I'm told FA transferring his visa sponsorship from Bolton to Fulham. Slight hold up with paperwork. #USMNT

You couldn't make it up, you really couldn't..

Couldn't make what up?
That the process of transferring international work visas via a central government agency (the UK border agency I believe) might be a less-than-simple process and might take a little time?

Yeah, what a shambles the club is. Sack the Board...we should be able to sidestep UK legislation on work permits and visas...it is disgusting that we might be held up because of such things.

Jesus wept. Any excuse to have a dig at the club. It is so sad.

Your "I'm not replying to your comments any more" quote the other day really lasted long didn't it? You really are a drama queen Wimbledon_Wally, sod off back over to CC.

SKSW6

Quote from: Wearethewhites on August 19, 2015, 01:17:33 PM
Quote from: SKSW6 on August 19, 2015, 01:12:30 PM
@JPW_NBCSports: Update for #FFC fans on Tim Ream: I'm told FA transferring his visa sponsorship from Bolton to Fulham. Slight hold up with paperwork. #USMNT

What? It's a standard procedure. Any excuse to slag Fulham off though, eh.

Oh here we go, another one that has to jump down your neck with a "Any excuse to slag Fulham off" quote. You're all getting boring now, you're as bad, if not worse, than the negative brigade.

These defensive issues should have been sorted out weeks/months ago, not dicking around 3 games into the season getting paperwork sorted out, standard procedure or not.

I've actually been critical of a lot of what Fulham have done so far this window, but UK government procedures, surprisingly, I haven't blamed the club for.

Wearethewhites

Quote from: SKSW6 on August 19, 2015, 01:23:55 PM

Oh here we go, another one that has to jump down your neck with a "Any excuse to slag Fulham off" quote. You're all getting boring now, you're as bad, if not worse, than the negative brigade.

These defensive issues should have been sorted out weeks/months ago, not dicking around 3 games into the season getting paperwork sorted out, standard procedure or not.

I've actually been critical of a lot of what Fulham have done so far this window, but UK government procedures, surprisingly, I haven't blamed the club for.

I didn't slag off the Club, if you can find that anywhere in my quotes, then please highlight it for everyone to see, because I'm really puzzled.

My quotes of "You couldn't make this up" were in connection to the ongoing saga of sorting out our defensive issues, not the UK government procedure.

Like it or not, we're 3 games into what was supposed to have been a positive start to season, and we're still dicking around brining in senior CB's, which should have been sorted weeks/months ago. 

Just admit it, you jumped down my throat for no cause.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Wearethewhites on August 19, 2015, 01:31:51 PM
Quote from: SKSW6 on August 19, 2015, 01:23:55 PM

I didn't slag off the Club, if you can find that anywhere in my quotes, then please highlight it for everyone to see, because I'm really puzzled.

My quotes of "You couldn't make this up" were in connection to the ongoing saga of sorting out our defensive issues, not the UK government procedure.

Like it or not, we're 3 games into what was supposed to have been a positive start to season, and we're still dicking around brining in senior CB's, which should have been sorted weeks/months ago. 

Just admit it, you jumped down my throat for no cause.

How can those two statements be consistent?

mike_corkcity12

13 days that determines whether this was a good window or not. I envisage alot of disappointed posters.

My predictions: Dembele and Hyndman will go. LVC might go. We will sign Ream and some loans.

Wimbledon_White

Quote from: Wearethewhites on August 19, 2015, 01:19:42 PM

Couldn't make what up?
That the process of transferring international work visas via a central government agency (the UK border agency I believe) might be a less-than-simple process and might take a little time?

Yeah, what a shambles the club is. Sack the Board...we should be able to sidestep UK legislation on work permits and visas...it is disgusting that we might be held up because of such things.

Your "I'm not replying to your comments any more" quote the other day really lasted long didn't it? You really are a drama queen Wimbledon_Wally, sod off back over to CC.

I haven't been on CC for months. I left because of abusive people like you.

It's a shame that the Mods are allowing certain aspects of this forum go that way too nowadays.

I blame Kit and Khan, they get blamed for everything else so may as well continue with it.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Wimbledon_White on August 19, 2015, 01:41:16 PM
Quote from: Wearethewhites on August 19, 2015, 01:19:42 PM

Couldn't make what up?

I haven't been on CC for months. I left because of abusive people like you.

It's a shame that the Mods are allowing certain aspects of this forum go that way too nowadays.

I blame Kit and Khan, they get blamed for everything else so may as well continue with it.

Ironically we get slated for removing potential dramas late at night with all the issues yesterday and we also get slated for not dealing with every abusive post too when we miss them. Can you not see how impossible a moderators task is?

We tried sorting this the other day so either agree to disagree and move on or ignore each other.  Not many more options after that. Let maturity shine through here please guys. I know it's the silly thread but I don't think it was to be taken literally.

Let's keep it for transfers and if you need me you know how to message me
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Wimbledon_White

dannyboi-ffc

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Bronaldinho

Without getting optimistic.

Brighton have agreed fee with Shrewsbury Town for Connor Goldson.

Could be the Dunk replacement especially as they just bought a German centre back too.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

mkras99

@BrianSciaretta: I am told Tim Ream's transfer to Fulham should be completed today #USMNT

Craven Mad

Quote from: Bronaldinho on August 19, 2015, 02:01:18 PM

Could be the Dunk replacement especially as they just bought a German centre back too.

Seems pretty clear that Dunk is headed for the exit, my only concern is that he'll go somewhere other than here...

Fingers crossed he'll be starting for us at the weekend.

Craven Mad

SSN reporting that Richardson is welcome to leave Villa. I'd have him back here in a second - would be great as either our LB or LM.

fulhamben

Quote from: Craven Mad on August 19, 2015, 02:06:26 PM
Quote from: Bronaldinho on August 19, 2015, 02:01:18 PM

Seems pretty clear that Dunk is headed for the exit, my only concern is that he'll go somewhere other than here...

Fingers crossed he'll be starting for us at the weekend.
what, and bypass our statutory 2 week medical followed by the extra days wait to sign the paper work
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

Quote from: Craven Mad on August 19, 2015, 02:08:15 PM
SSN reporting that Richardson is welcome to leave Villa. I'd have him back here in a second - would be great as either our LB or LM.
he can keep garbutt company when he tears his hammy after 12 mins.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

alexbishop

Quote from: fulhamben on August 19, 2015, 02:10:54 PM

Hah yes, but they can back each other up when one gets injured. One in one out.

I'd welcome KR back - would be good in this league
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

os5889 mkII

Quote from: fulhamben on August 19, 2015, 02:10:54 PM

Now, now thats harsh!!!

It was always his calf.
@OsmithFFC

horse1031

Wimbledon_White

Yeah Richardson really was the ultimate sick-note for us. Such a shame as he was/is a talented player.

I agree, if fit, he'd be a decent player in this league.

Big Phil Senderos anyone?