more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official 2015 Silly Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 03, 2015, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Quote from: westcliff white on August 27, 2015, 12:50:38 PM
Mancienne would be a very decent signing, is he playing for Forest at present if he is not sure why they would sell him.
Maybe because of their FFP issues.  They can only bring in one player for every player who goes out.

westcliff white

Quote from: MJG on August 27, 2015, 01:16:52 PM
Mancienne would be a very decent signing, is he playing for Forest at present if he is not sure why they would sell him.
Maybe because of their FFP issues.  They can only bring in one player for every player who goes out.
Very true, how much would they want though, circa 3.5 million?
Every day is a Fulham day

MJG

Quote from: westcliff white on August 27, 2015, 01:27:49 PM
I would have thought he's less than that,  2-3m top end, more than that I'd be surprised. But never know with our lot.

westcliff white

Quote from: MJG on August 27, 2015, 01:34:13 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 27, 2015, 01:27:49 PM
I would have thought he's less than that,  2-3m top end, more than that I'd be surprised. But never know with our lot.
if we are seriously interested in him (only seen this ITK on twitter not anywhere else) it would make sense to go hard and get this done soon and concentrate on the other 2 players Kit wants. ANyone have any other info on if we ar einterested?

ToodlesMcToot

Am I right to expect a Kit press conference today? Or will it be tomorrow? Also, been a while since we got a Kit/Sarah Q&A. Expecting too much to get one of those this week?
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

MJG

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 27, 2015, 01:41:26 PM
Am I right to expect a Kit press conference today? Or will it be tomorrow? Also, been a while since we got a Kit/Sarah Q&A. Expecting too much to get one of those this week?
It's tomorrow at lunchtime for some reason. Usually away game ones are on a Thursday.

spikey norman

He has started all five games so far this season.The Nottingham Post reporting that we have bid between £1.5 and £2 million but Forest in no rush to sell

Edit: Mail on line saying £2.5 million bid made by us

cookieg

Quote from: MJG on August 27, 2015, 01:43:25 PM
Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 27, 2015, 01:41:26 PM
It's tomorrow at lunchtime for some reason. Usually away game ones are on a Thursday.

Perhaps Kit isn't travelling!?

westcliff white

Twitter is funny some forest supporter has put on there I wouldn't sell Mancienne to Fulham for less than McCormack and 2 million LOL

Slaphead in Qatar

on sky sports website now - so this story seems to have some legs hopefully:

19:34
FULHAM MAKE MANCIENNE MOVE

Fulham have bid for Nottingham Forest defender Michael Mancienne, according to Sky sources.

The 27-year-old, who started his career with Chelsea, joined Forest in 2014 from Hamburg.

Wearethewhites

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 27, 2015, 06:05:00 PM

Fulham have bid for Nottingham Forest defender Michael Mancienne, according to Sky sources.

The 27-year-old, who started his career with Chelsea, joined Forest in 2014 from Hamburg.

If true, then we've never really had a plan B since Dunk. Pretty risky this late into the window if it falls through, although we could go back for Turner on loan.. Oh wait.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Wearethewhites on August 27, 2015, 07:17:56 PM
Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 27, 2015, 06:05:00 PM

If true, then we've never really had a plan B since Dunk. Pretty risky this late into the window if it falls through, although we could go back for Turner on loan.. Oh wait.

Three weeks ago someone confidently predicted on the Brentford messageboard that Tarkowski was coming to us. The poster was friends with an ex Oldham player who has connections on the Oldham board.They were already planning on how to spend the money from the sell on clause.
Not sure what happened ? Think Brentford would've bit our hands off with the £5m we allegedly offered for Dunk or maybe they dont want to risk a fan backlash by selling him to us?
Shame because think he's as good a bet as Dunk was

Lighthouse

Before we have the usual 'panic buy' debate. Mancienne has been playing left back and defensive midfield. As we have a longer term injury at left back, It makes sense that we have had ti change our plans and go for a player who is another utility defender like Ream.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 27, 2015, 10:21:51 PM
Before we have the usual 'panic buy' debate. Mancienne has been playing left back and defensive midfield. As we have a longer term injury at left back, It makes sense that we have had ti change our plans and go for a player who is another utility defender like Ream.
I hate utility players. I'd rather a player that was so good in one position that we wouldn't dream of playing him anywhere else
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

..Kya.ffc..

We could just add another Dane to our team. Erik Sviatchenko from FC Midtjylland. Earlier this month said he would be open towards a move to the championship as he would see that as a good stepping stone towards PL. Would be available for between 2.5 and 3.5m I reckon. Is a central defender and is currently Danish u21 and around 5th choice of the Danish national square(Denmark's strongest position). Is 23 years old.

Think he would be a good signing for us tbh. But ofc. he does not have that all important championship experience.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: ..Kya.ffc.. on August 27, 2015, 11:16:00 PM
We could just add another Dane to our team. Erik Sviatchenko from FC Midtjylland. Earlier this month said he would be open towards a move to the championship as he would see that as a good stepping stone towards PL. Would be available for between 2.5 and 3.5m I reckon. Is a central defender and is currently Danish u21 and around 5th choice of the Danish national square(Denmark's strongest position). Is 23 years old.

Think he would be a good signing for us tbh. But ofc. he does not have that all important championship experience.

How u doing mate? I'm still recovering. Hope the hangover didn't ruin your stay. Had a great time from what I remember.

VamosFFC

Looks like Forest are going to take their time with our bid and won't made a decision until after their Saturday league fixture.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Nottingham-Forest-delay-decision-Fulham-bid/story-27690453-detail/story.html#XXFlePqWHQRckYJz.01

Max Headroom

Quote from: VamosFFC on August 27, 2015, 11:49:45 PM
Looks like Forest are going to take their time with our bid and won't made a decision until after their Saturday league fixture.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Nottingham-Forest-delay-decision-Fulham-bid/story-27690453-detail/story.html#XXFlePqWHQRckYJz.01
meaning if we delay long enough one of our rivals may end up a central defender short

WONKYTONKY

DARRYL LACHMAN - Lad on Facebook saying he's a target for us. Seems a weird one as he's just signed for them (wednesday) in June. Can't see it happening but thought I'd chuck it out there. Don't know much about him. Anyone seen much of him @ Twente or Ajax?

Lighthouse

Quote from: WONKYTONKY on August 28, 2015, 12:39:50 AM
DARRYL LACHMAN - Lad on Facebook saying he's a target for us. Seems a weird one as he's just signed for them (wednesday) in June. Can't see it happening but thought I'd chuck it out there. Don't know much about him. Anyone seen much of him @ Twente or Ajax?

Only know that he is a mystery to most Wednesday supporters who have yet to see him play. Proper centre half but only 6/2.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope