more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official 2015 Silly Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 03, 2015, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craven Mad

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 29, 2015, 06:48:01 PM
If I was to hazard a guess and it is just a guess I would say the players vulnerable to a transfer out on deadline day through competition for their position and or the start they have made I would go for

Voser
Hutchinson on loan
Kacaniklic
Hyndman
Taggart

Can't see anyone else leaving and I can't see Kavanagh receiving interest for a loan. Not all of those will go but I would say they are the question marks for me especially if we sign Mancienne and Stearman

I'd add Bodurov to that list, but otherwise completely agree.

Also, as a bit of an outside bet, I wouldn't be surprised if Scott was shopped around. I know he's been injured, but he's not far off fitness, is probably on higher wages than we want to pay for him and he wouldn't really add anything to our squad when back (he couldn't start ahead of Jamie or Ryan right now). If an offer came in, I think we'd be tempted, and for our competitors he wouldn't be too expensive (fee-wise) but could be considered a "marquee signing" by most in the league.

jayffc

Think it's time to part company with Parker too.
As for the comments from the bristol manager about Fredericks, I think QPR were pretty strongly linked to him before he went to bristol so could be that he goes there. Don't know a huge amount about him in honesty, any good?

os5889 mkII

Quote from: westcliff white on August 29, 2015, 07:28:21 AM
Forestieri to Wednesday for 3 million apparently

May have missed it but yes, this is a confirmed transfer.
@OsmithFFC

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: os5889 mkII on August 29, 2015, 06:59:05 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 29, 2015, 07:28:21 AM
Forestieri to Wednesday for 3 million apparently

May have missed it but yes, this is a confirmed transfer.

Good signing for them.

Craven Mad

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 29, 2015, 06:48:55 PM
Quote from: mkras99 on August 29, 2015, 06:41:36 PM
Probably Ryan Fredericks if I had to guess.

could be, this is what bristol city manager said today-

"He's leaving us for personal reasons and will be joining another London club. He's having a medical today and will join the club for the same fee that we paid for him.'

Good shout.

Probably an upgrade on Jazz. Younger too...

cmg

Quote from: mkras99 on August 29, 2015, 06:41:36 PM
Probably Ryan Fredericks if I had to guess.

Another interesting one. Ex-Tottenham starlet, has already, at 22 had quite a weird career. He played against us last year (which seems an essential qualification for our transfer targets) and started quite a few Middlesbrough games. At other times he sat on the bench with James Husband.

jayffc

Just had a quick look at the bristol forums...All of them seem to be of the consensus that, whilst he's only been there for 4/5 games and therefore perhaps a little too early for a comprehensive judgement...he looked pretty crap and they are more or less pleased he's gone presuming they get someone else in. Old Tottenham mate has also said he watched him alot in the u21s and was never fussed. Thought he was alright but would never make it at any level higher than League 1. Not my words but happy enough if we miss out on this one. Would rather take a chance on somebody like Yedlin (who he said was a better prospect) or even Nathan Byrne by the sounds of it.

jayffc

Just spotted this on Twitter, no idea if there's any truth at all in it but hey- it's the silly season thread!

FPT

Ryan Fredericks will join Fulham for £175k.

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

f321ffc

The unnamed London club Ryan Fredericks is set to join from #bristolcity 26 days after leaving Spurs is Fulham #ffc
19 retweets 5 favorites
Reply Retweet  19 Favorite  5
More
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Craven Mad

Quote from: westcliff white on August 29, 2015, 09:32:30 PM
Quote from: FPT on August 29, 2015, 09:27:10 PM
Ryan Fredericks will join Fulham for £175k.
thought he was a free agent

No, I think Bristol have said they just want their money back on him and they'll let him leave.

westcliff white

As long as he isn't one of the 3 signings then cool, am hoping for 3 good signings, Stearman plus 2 more
Every day is a Fulham day

Ordar

Surely there must be a few leaving. Feels like we have a massive squad at the moment

HillingdonFFC

Anyone think we're going to pull Dwight Gayle out of the hat?  No, just me then

DevonFFC

Gayle has been a regular on the bench and made a few appearances so I would love it but don't think so

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

fulhamben

Quote from: f321ffc on August 29, 2015, 09:33:09 PM
The unnamed London club Ryan Fredericks is set to join from #bristolcity 26 days after leaving Spurs is Fulham #ffc
19 retweets 5 favorites
Reply Retweet  19 Favorite  5
More
i didnt think you could be registered with 3 different clubs in one season
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: fulhamben on August 29, 2015, 10:36:20 PM
Quote from: f321ffc on August 29, 2015, 09:33:09 PM
19 retweets 5 favorites
Reply Retweet  19 Favorite  5
More
i didnt think you could be registered with 3 different clubs in one season

If he'd signed before the season started would it only count as two?

Berserker

Why does Frederick want to change, bit odd.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.