watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official 2015 Silly Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 03, 2015, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmyc19

Simon peach, a London based football reporter : "FFC remain confident of signing stearman, hooper could also arrive. Kone deal complicated."

mkras99

Simon Peach ‏@SimonPeach  11m11 minutes ago
#FFC remain confident of signing Stearman before window closes, while Hooper could yet arrive on loan from #NCFC. Koné situation complicated

Ordar

westcliff white

Norwich sign Mbokani (An  FFC target under Jol) on loan, must mean they are letting someone go
Every day is a Fulham day

mike_corkcity12

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: westcliff white on August 31, 2015, 09:42:20 PM
Norwich sign Mbokani (An  FFC target under Jol) on loan, must mean they are letting someone go

They're looking to get rid of Lafferty,  Hooper, van wolfswinkel, grabban,  and keep Jerome,  no wonder they want Mbokani.

aaronmcguigan

Julius Geezer

aaronmcguigan

Feyenoord website and their Twitter page includes quotes from dembele

westcliff white

From my time in Belgium and Holland working have a mate who is a fey fan and he rung earlier asking about him, apparently they had a cash bid of 820k euros rejected today

Nero

http://www.fr12.nl/nieuws/33287-%23tt-%7C-fulham-wijst-bod-van-feyenoord-af.html

it's deadline day in the transfer market and various rumors have traditionally even on the final day of the world thrown in. According to Get French Football News Fulham have rejected a bid of one million euros from Feyenoord.
The Rotterdam hoped thereby attacker Moussa Dembélé detach weeks, which earlier in the transfer window also been linked to Feyenoord. The French youth international has broken through last season in the first team of Fulham. The striker played this season so far five league matches for the club from the Championship.
#TT: Tabloid Transfers, the section with the latest news from the foreign (tabloid) press

FPT

Firstly, you've been duped by a fake Twitter account. Always look for the verification tick.

Most recent update for Moussa was 9 hours ago by Get French Football:

"According to sources contacted exclusively by Get French Football News, Fulham's young striker Moussa Dembélé will not be leaving the club during this window.

This is in no large part down to Fulham's asking price for the player: €5m plus €1m in bonuses (per every 10 appearances).

Several sides submitted offers for the player this summer, but came nowhere near Fulham's valuation."

aaronmcguigan

Pfft. Never been and never will get to grips with twitter

fulhamben

De gea to Madrid could be off due to paperwork not arriving on time
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Pluto

Lol €1m for Dembele? Pretty sure we paid £1m for him when he was 16!

Asotosyios

Not exactly Fulham related, but I would have liked to see Angella in a white shirt - he was really impressive against us last year. Personally, I would prefer him to Stearman.

http://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/sport/watfordfc/watfordfcnews/13637249.Angella_set_for_QPR_medical_ahead_of_loan_switch/?

ToodlesMcToot

Yedlin still waiting on a loan. Would be the RW/RM option we need to have a full on competition for time on the left between Kaka and Pringle.

Come on Fulham! We need some real speed within the team.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Asotosyios

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on September 01, 2015, 01:32:33 AM
Yedlin still waiting on a loan. Would be the RW/RM option we need to have a full on competition for time on the left between Kaka and Pringle.

I can't see that happening, especially after signing Fredericks. He would only be a backup for Cairney, unless we started using Cairney behind the striker.

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: Asotosyios on September 01, 2015, 01:35:48 AM
Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on September 01, 2015, 01:32:33 AM

I can't see that happening, especially after signing Fredericks. He would only be a backup for Cairney, unless we started using Cairney behind the striker.

It would make little sense to sign another defender who could play rm when we need pace upfront. I would rather a CB and a Gayle type player who can stretch teams. Dembele with another year under his belt could be that but right now he is a bit short. Still my starter with Ross but he was always clinical when being asked to be so. Now we are asking more he seems to be less clinical yet more useful. If he can do both then we have struck gold.

westcliff white

Quote from: Pluto on September 01, 2015, 12:24:25 AM
Lol €1m for Dembele? Pretty sure we paid £1m for him when he was 16!
out of contract at end of the season, tribunal will issue less than a million, that's the dilemma, rumour is though he is now discussing a new deal with us as well