watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official 2015 Silly Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 03, 2015, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bronaldinho

Hooper and Lafferty expected to leave Norwich today.

Hooper been linked to us, but Lafferty would provide a great target man in the absence of Smith.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

westcliff white

I think we are moving away from the target man out last 2 games have been good performances playing without a target
Every day is a Fulham day

Ordar

Sky sources understand Watford's Matej Vydra is joining Reading on a season-long loan.

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on September 01, 2015, 09:32:06 AM
I think we are moving away from the target man out last 2 games have been good performances playing without a target
pumping it up to smith wasn't working and it didn't work last season either.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

westcliff white

Quote from: Ordar on September 01, 2015, 09:57:59 AM
Sky sources understand Watford's Matej Vydra is joining Reading on a season-long loan.
with a 2 million pound loan fee

westcliff white

Quote from: fulhamben on September 01, 2015, 09:59:37 AM
Quote from: westcliff white on September 01, 2015, 09:32:06 AM
pumping it up to smith wasn't working and it didn't work last season either.
which is why I think we are moving away form it, we look more fluid and competent the last 2 games

Ordar

Fulham's young striker Adam Taggart has agreed to join Dundee United on a season-long loan, according to Sky sources.

Meanwhile, Fulham defender Nikolay Bodurov is set to move out on loan to another Championship club with a number of clubs chasing him.

God The Mechanic

Taggart is apparently going to Dundee United on loan and Bodurov has been made available to Championship clubs.  We're signing rivals' best players and sending them our worst - I like it!

SKSW6

Glad Taggart's going out on loan. Needs games and he's not gonna get them here with Ross + Dembele/Woodrow/Smith when he returns/new signing.

kempkong

Stearman undergoing a medical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

westcliff white

fulhamben

Quote from: kempkong on September 01, 2015, 10:50:11 AM
Stearman undergoing a medical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lets hope he sticks around for the second part of it
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Ordar

Good, lets get this Stearman deal done. Will be interesting to hear (if we do) if he was actually the first choice ahead of Dunk, and it just took Wolves ages to decide to sell as was reported. There cant be too many CB partnerships on paper better than Stearman and Ream in this division.

Barrett487

A little over seven hours left in the transfer window, but no-one hurries  Dimitar Berbartov.

The former Tottenham and Manchester United striker, a free agent after leaving Monaco, is in the Midlands according to Sky Sports and is strolling in Aston Villa's direction.

At least at 34, his game has never been reliant on pace.

westcliff white

James WIlson is available for loan apparently, now he is quick and can finish (a u21 level anyway)

Lighthouse

Fulham have reportedly turned down a bid from Sheffield United for Dan Burn although talks are said to be ongoing.

Norwich are hoping to bring in a striker before allowing Hooper to leave.

Gossip
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Craven Mad

Would be gutted if this happens.

SSN:

SHEFF UTD BID FOR BURN

Sheffield United have made a bid for Fulham's Dan Burn, according to Sky sources. 

We understand it has not met Fulham's valuation and talks between the clubs over a deal remain ongoing.

snarks

I'm not sure whether this is bad or not, I like Burn, but he has shown his limitations over the last couple of seasons. He was at fault for their Goal on Saturday, he turns slower than the Queen Mary.

I'm just not sure whether he is good enough consistently at this level. Although there is no doubting his enthusiasm or effort.

Craven Mad

Anyone think we could be working our way towards a flexible 3-5-2 sort of formation?

With Ream a CB/LB, Mancienne a CB/RB, Fredricks being a RB/RM and Husband and LB/LM, could work well...

How we could look next game:

And - without subs - could change to something like: