watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Parker staying nightmare!!!

Started by robert, May 06, 2015, 11:11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robert

Always been on the fence on the Kit staying as manager situation.Now I'm firmly decided.Go now Kit and take the waster Parker and other such Fulham wasters with you-Who would they be by the way?

westcliff white

Not sure I agree about Parker, thought he had been reasonable this season when he has played, certainly far from our worst player
Every day is a Fulham day

Northern Cottager

Quote from: robert on May 06, 2015, 11:11:24 AM
Always been on the fence on the Kit staying as manager situation.Now I'm firmly decided.Go now Kit and take the waster Parker and other such Fulham wasters with you-Who would they be by the way?

Parker was one of the only players we could rely on when on the pitch this season. Agree with Kit going, though.

snarks

Well I think Kit should stay and unless Fulham bring in sufficient talant to replace him, so should Scott.

To call him a waster is more indicative of your attitude than his play this season.

Tooting legend

A Pointless post. Parker hasn't had a bad season, has always put him self on the line when he has played. As for Kit if he stays then that's the clubs decision, and I for one will continue supporting my club. Lets see what the transfer window brings then we can judge.

Roberty

Question - how many Subject names do you think we can invent for a KIT OUT thread

It seems to be one a day and none of them seem to add anything new to the narrative

Maybe the MODS could start one each Monday and we could keep adding to it instead of having a new one everyday?
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Max Headroom

There is no way Parker is going anywhere. He has always given 100% effort. Had some really good games, but for me is neither a defensive midfielder or an offensive one, just a lot of going round in circles.

A great squad player as he reaches the end of his career, but not a week in week out starter next season.

On his wages, noone will take him, unless he wants to take a pay cut and go back to a former club. Fulham need his experience in my opinion.

JackyFulham90

Parker has had a decent season in my opinion Yeah his legs are going he knows what but he is still an important player I think we need to strengthen out midfield but I would be happy to see him on the bench, coming on late in goals to help us with his experience

Twig

In what sense is Kit a waster?  BTW is this a Kit out thread (boring) or a Parker out thread (bit more original but contentious)?

Lighthouse

Quote from: Roberty on May 06, 2015, 11:26:57 AM
Question - how many Subject names do you think we can invent for a KIT OUT thread

It seems to be one a day and none of them seem to add anything new to the narrative

Maybe the MODS could start one each Monday and we could keep adding to it instead of having a new one everyday?

0001.jpeg
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

bill taylors apprentice

He gives 100%
He seems a good bloke
His experience is useful to have around the club
I'm sure as the Captain/senior Pro he has the ear of the management.
He appears to be a likable, safe bet when dealing with sponsors, the media etc

Its at this point I'm struggling to see what else can be said in a positive light about his time at our club?
Like on the pitch were it counts?

I suppose, over the season his contribution may average out as no worse than how many others have performed, but hell! that's nothing to get excited about!

MJG

For me time to move on or at least accept he should not be first choice. He slows game too much and we should be looking for more quickness of mind and feet for next season.

ToodlesMcToot

For me, Parker is at that Murph stage of his career where we consistently subbed him out at around 60'. No other comparison to Danny intended. I just think that his heir apparent has to be found quickly so that he can take those late game minutes and learn from Scotty while he is still around.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Tonywa

I despair.  So many here are glad that our most skilful player Ruiz is likely to be leaving during the summer, now some want to get rid of the only other player we have with any true class - Scott Parker. The Mind boggles.

snarks

I would like to see Hyndman get more game time.

I note on another thread someone drew a Xavi comparison, which is very OTT at the moment. However a Carrick type player he clearly is. Finds space, seems to have that extra time on the ball, never really gets dirty and a good range of passing. He should definately get more time next season. Lets face it Klinsmann likes him, and he has proved to be a pretty good judge of a player.

Two Ton Ted

Parker has one year left on his contract (nothing to do with Symons), so unless we release him and pay him up for a couple of mil, then he's not going anywhere unless he wants to.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

alfie

Now I quite understand you do not like him, but to call him a waster is an absolute insult to the one player in our team that ALWAYS gives 100%.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Logicalman

Quote from: Roberty on May 06, 2015, 11:26:57 AM

During the close season, due to the usual drop in threads, it was decided to let a number of threads run, even if they were somewhat repetitive.

If the majority are in favor of merging them, please speak up and let us know your thoughts.

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Logicalman

Well, 'they' wouldn't include Parker for a start. If the majority of the other squad members put in the same effort as Scotty does each game, then we would be a lot better off than we are now.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Roberty

Quote from: snarks on May 06, 2015, 01:15:42 PM
I would like to see Hyndman get more game time.

I note on another thread someone drew a Xavi comparison, which is very OTT at the moment. However a Carrick type player he clearly is. Finds space, seems to have that extra time on the ball, never really gets dirty and a good range of passing. He should definately get more time next season. Lets face it Klinsmann likes him, and he has proved to be a pretty good judge of a player.

He could have had more time this season if he'd not broken his collar bone playing for the USA - that was not the clubs fault
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy