watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Premier League released lists

Started by Toby Ward-Smith, June 10, 2015, 04:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby Ward-Smith

Here is a list of every player which all premier league clubs from last season have released:
Who would you like who we can realistically sign?

I would take Chris Baird back, Jaaskelainen as back-up for Bettinelli, Mulumbu as a sub in midfield and possibly Guidetti up front as an option to replace Hugo.

ARSENAL: Abou Diaby and Ryo Miyaichi (last seen on loan at FC Twente).

ASTON VILLA: Darren Bent (already signed by Derby), Chris Herd, Enda Stevens and Ron Vlaar.

BURNLEY: Steven Reid and Ross Wallace.

CHELSEA: Didier Drogba.

CRYSTAL PALACE: Shola Ameobi, Stephen Dobbie, Owen Garvan, Brede Hangeland, Peter Ramage and Jerome Thomas.

EVERTON: Antolin Alcaraz and Sylvain Distin.

HULL CITY: Maynor Figueroa, Steve Harper, Paul McShane, Liam Rosenior and Yannick Sagbo.

LEICESTER CITY: Paul Gallagher, Gary Taylor-Fletcher and Matthew Upson.

LIVERPOOL: Steven Gerrard MBE, Glen Johnson (middle names: McLeod, Cooper) and Brad Jones.

MANCHESTER CITY: John Guidetti, Frank Lampard and Micah Richards.

MANCHESTER UNITED: Ben Amos, Tom Cleverley (already signed by Everton) and Tom Thorpe.

NEWCASTLE UNITED: Jak Alnwick, Jonas Gutierrez and Ryan Taylor.

QUEEN'S PARK RANGERS: Bruno Andrade, Joey Barton, Richard Dunne, Rio Ferdinand, Karl Henry, Shaun Wright-Phillips and Bobby Zamora.

SOUTHAMPTON: Artur Boruc (already signed by Bournemouth) and Jos Hooiveld.

STOKE CITY: Wilson Palacios, Thomas Sorensen and Andy Wilkinson.

SUNDERLAND: Wes Brown and Anthony Reveillere.

SWANSEA CITY: Alan Tate and Gerhard Tremmel.

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR: Cristian Ceballos, Brad Friedel and Bongani Khumalo.

WEST BROM: Chris Baird, Jason Davidson, Gareth McAuley and Youssouf Mulumbu.

WEST HAM: Carlton Cole, Guy Demel, Juusi Jaaskelainen and Daniel Potts.

Mhbruce

Would definently take guidetti but he'll probably go to a lower premier league team or celtic..

Craven Mad

Thomas Sorenson, Ben Amos, John Guidetti, Youssouf Mulumbu, Glen Johnson, Micah Richards and Chris Baird are the names that spring out to me. Both Micah and Glen will be on absurd wages (I imagine), and Mulumbu would (I expect) stay in the Prem, but the others could be doable.

WestCountryWhite

It's about time we got the Carlton Cole deal done

St. Andrews White

Jason Davidson would be an excellent LB, whilst (and I know many will disagree) Palacios is exactly the kind of strong CDM we need. A lot of others on that list are deadwood we need to avoid, really avoid
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

..Kya.ffc..

Youssouf Mulumbu and  John Guidetti for me.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

St. Andrews White

Oh yeah, Mulumbu would also be fantastic.

We don't have a hope in hell of getting Guidetti, nor Richards whom I rate very highly.
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Black, White and Fred

I'd have Wilson Palacios (on a 1 year deal with option for 2nd year),
Rosenior and Mulumbu.
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

snarks

That's not a list of all players released, or at least it's a lot briefer than the one I've seen.

Some of those from the prem may be worth a punt all though those with ability will be snapped up quickly anyway.

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

God The Mechanic

Palacios has played 25 times in the last three years and not at all last season.  Wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.

H4usuallysitting

Micah Richards.....yes please.....but probably a big bundle of wedge

FPT

If we could get Yousouff Mulumbu, it's a must for me. He'd be a leader in our midfield and provide much needed muscle. Plus, it'd be a 'sign of intent' that some have spoken about to attract this Premier League experienced midfielder who could still be playing in that division. Then in a midfield two we have Mulumbu, Tunnicliffe and Parker as the more defensive option and Lasse Vigen Christensen with Emerson Hyndman in a more forward thinking role. Then next summer, we don't need to worry about a Parker replacement when we (hopefully) let him go post-contract expiration and Ryan Tunnicliffe can cover for Mulumbu.

@jolslover

Ryo Miyaichi, Hooiveld, Gutierrez and Guidetti are 4 deals that we could potentially get done and that arent unrealistic wage wise.
Hooiveld had a good spell at this season and is experienced, Would be a cheap alternative if we can't get Dunk
John Guidetti has had a successful season in Scotland scoring 8 goals and was prolific in the dutch leagues. He would be a bargain for free
Ryo Miyaichi is still only 22 but were in need of some pacey wingers and he would bring just that
Jonas Gutierrez has played in the championship before with Newcastle so is used to the league, Despite his age he is still an effective winger and would bring experience to the side

Cristian Ceballos is someone I am suprised Tottenham released as he has impressed me when I have seen him play in pre season games and is a player I thought would go far with them, He would be another player I think would benefit our squad as he plays behind the striker in the Ruiz role

Youssouf Mulumbu is another player I feel would be a great signing as we are in need of a tough tackling DM and he would fit that role perfectly

STH H3

St. Andrews White

I second the Miyaichi punt - really pacy and could destroy the Championship if he puts on a bit of muscle

f321ffc

Quote from: The Equalizer on June 10, 2015, 05:15:02 PM
I'd take Lampard.
:plus one: never going to happen and probably not a popular choice but one season from the bloopoo badge kisser would certainly boost our chances.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Classic94

Mulumbu and Guidetti would be superb business. Palacios, Davidson and Ceballos may also be worth a look. Richards won't come here.

Pluto

Semi-realistic options i'd take:

1) Mulumbu (just what we need)
2) Baird
3) Palacios (one year deal)
4) Hangeland (one year deal)
5) Guidetti (unlikely)
6) One of Sorenson, Amos, Harper, Jaaskelainen
7) Distin (unlikely)
8) Rosenior

I think this lineup could compete and has a nice mixture of youth and experience:

Sorenson
Rosenior   Distin    Bodurov  Kavanagh

LVC         Baird     Mulumbu  Kaca

McCormack  Guidetti

Bench:

Betts
Grimmer
Hutchinson
Parker
Palacios
Roberts
Smith

St. Andrews White

I'm sorry, but that back 4 would be destroyed : no pace whatsoever, and not that much height either.
Mulumbu and LVC at CM would work, but not 2 pretty defensive players.

I like most of those signings, just most of them would be squad players.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: f321ffc on June 10, 2015, 05:33:25 PM
Quote from: The Equalizer on June 10, 2015, 05:15:02 PM
I'd take Lampard.
:plus one: never going to happen and probably not a popular choice but one season from the bloopoo badge kisser would certainly boost our chances.

I'd agree, if he's fully motivated, and he seems to be all the time, he could tear up most defenses in this division.
And before anyone grizzles, he's too old etc, it would purely be with one aim.
A one year deal to fire the goals to get us back into the PS.
And he wouldn't have to move house.

He could inject amazing enthusiasm through the team

Yes please
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES