rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: westcliff white on June 26, 2015, 08:46:04 PM
I will say it again, you in the know on this MJG

Suffice it to say, he's a good and reliable source
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

filham

Quote from: Wearethewhites on June 26, 2015, 08:34:06 PM
Quote from: MJG on June 26, 2015, 08:30:10 PM
Don't believe what you read about the amount.

Worries me the amount of midfielders we're buying/have got. I know we were crying out for them, and more so one that can hold the ball, bring a bit a physicality to the centre, but it looks like Kit doesn't fancy Tunnicliffe? I assume McDonald would be an upgrade on his position, possibly Parker?
What have I missed, I understood we have signed Pringle, a badly needed left sided midfielder, who else have we signed ??
This sounds like a low bid that is so low that it is certain to be turned down, we have done that often enough in the past.

filham

Quote from: filham on June 26, 2015, 08:52:06 PM
Quote from: Wearethewhites on June 26, 2015, 08:34:06 PM
Quote from: MJG on June 26, 2015, 08:30:10 PM
Don't believe what you read about the amount.

Worries me the amount of midfielders we're buying/have got. I know we were crying out for them, and more so one that can hold the ball, bring a bit a physicality to the centre, but it looks like Kit doesn't fancy Tunnicliffe? I assume McDonald would be an upgrade on his position, possibly Parker?
What have I missed, I understood we have signed Pringle, a badly needed left sided midfielder, who else have we signed ??
This sounds like a low bid that is so low that it is certain to be turned down, we have done that often enough in the past.

Oh , sorry I have missed a day or two , I see on the ofal that we have signed Cairney, would expext the next signing to be a central defender and a left back, or have I missed that as well.

J.Perkins

What sort of midfielder is McDonald?

FPT

fulhamben

Quote from: J.Perkins on June 26, 2015, 09:12:27 PM
What sort of midfielder is McDonald?
played dm for wolves can play cm. so a four of pringle golden arches lvc cairney could be on the cards
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: MJG on June 26, 2015, 08:37:02 PM
That's exactly what Macdonald is and we need. I'll be happy when/if this gets done.
Defenders are on the radar, so no need to worry about that either.

Just curious how long I should set the egg timer for on this one.  :005:
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

fulhamben

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on June 26, 2015, 09:33:51 PM
That's exactly what Macdonald is and we need. I'll be happy when/if this gets done.

lets just egg him now, at least one will fall through for some reason or the other
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Fernhurst

MacDonald is just the player to pull this new team together. Real leader. If
Riggs and co can pull this one off, I would really fancy us to progess quickly, our defence can do what it likes we will be so massively dangerous in attack.
30 goal MacCormack!!!
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

davew

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on June 26, 2015, 09:33:51 PM

On maximum for a start or a little longer if there is an extension option!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

FulhamStu

McDonald ran the show v Wolves at the Cottage last season.

MJG

For me he would be final piece of the  puzzle for the midfield. We maybe could do with another wide man,  but I'd be ok with what we have at this moment.
After this three defenders and maybe a striker. That's if Ruiz,  Amorebieta and Mitroglou all leave.

FulhamStu

Quote from: MJG on June 27, 2015, 10:25:34 AM
For me he would be final piece of the  puzzle for the midfield. We maybe could do with another wide man,  but I'd be ok with what we have at this moment.
After this three defenders and maybe a striker. That's if Ruiz,  Amorebieta and Mitroglou all leave.
Totally agree with this.  See my comments on Burn v Hutch, the defending is not just about getting in new players, however we really need a left back unless Amorebieta plays there, stays fit and doesn't get sent off every other game.   Williams / Roberts / Kacka should be enough to provide cover for the wide areas, esp is Cairney plays wide right.   Not sure if we need to retain Ryan Williams.  Cole is another wide player I hope to see play a part, maybe also Plumain ?

Fernhurst

For me he would be final piece of the  puzzle for the midfield. We maybe could do with another wide man,  but I'd be ok with what we have at this moment.
After this three defenders and maybe a striker. That's if Ruiz,  Amorebieta and Mitroglou all leave.

Completely agree; a fabulous fit if we can get him.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

hovewhite

If we could get macdonald I would just like to see some quality bought in at the back and if that happens then this will be the best window we have had in a few years.

Skatzoffc

Quote from: PeterFFC on June 26, 2015, 04:14:16 PM
Would be a good signing but with Parker, LVC, Hyndman, Cairney possibly O'Hara and McDonald who would be benched out of all of them?

Er, no-brainer Parker imo.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

PeterFFC

Quote from: Skatzoffc on June 27, 2015, 02:52:52 PM
Quote from: PeterFFC on June 26, 2015, 04:14:16 PM
Would be a good signing but with Parker, LVC, Hyndman, Cairney possibly O'Hara and McDonald who would be benched out of all of them?

Er, no-brainer Parker imo.

Yes he would be the obvious choice but we'd still have to drop 2 more of them unless we want to play the diamond again, which I highly doubt. We'll have max 3 central midfielders and that would mean Ross playing on his own up top so we could potentially have to pick 2 of that selection, and it wouldn't work with most of these players without a defensive mid which none of these selections really are apart from Scott.

Texas White

Yes he would. Hopefully the Scottish amigos can help get this done.

HillingdonFFC

Wolves fans cant stop laughing. They think our offer is the biggest p*ss take going