News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

England v Japan Match Predictions For the Women's World Cup semi-final?

Started by mikestrand, July 01, 2015, 05:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikestrand

Tremendous achievement by the girls to get to the semi.
I think we could cause an upset here 2-1 England.

dannyboi-ffc

They have gotta do it now! I changed my shift to a middle so that I can stay up and watch it without losing too much sleep, got to cheer the girls on!

I will go 2-1 too. I will take the way it happened vs Canada, two shock early goals and then a scare before half time but grind out the second half.

Can people also answer whether they are watching it please. I was going to start a thread for that question but I dont want to steal Mike's thunder.

Good thread Mike!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Forever Fulham

My heart says England; my head, Japan, the most technically accomplished team in the Cup.  Use your size and height advantage, England!

mikestrand

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 01, 2015, 05:52:25 PM
They have gotta do it now! I changed my shift to a middle so that I can stay up and watch it without losing too much sleep, got to cheer the girls on!

I will go 2-1 too. I will take the way it happened vs Canada, two shock early goals and then a scare before half time but grind out the second half.

Can people also answer whether they are watching it please. I was going to start a thread for that question but I dont want to steal Mike's thunder.

Good thread Mike!
lol  I wanted to watch the USA game last night but fell asleep and missed the lot, no chance tonight I've got two alarm clocks set to make sure that doesn't happen again.

YankeeJim

Japan may be slightly overconfident. However, Australia wasn't able to use its height advantage. They'll keep the ball on the deck and run forever; plus they are very organized on defense. It'll be tough but I'll be rooting for the Lionesses.

Is it possible that Japan could take on and beat three English speaking countries in a row? Their natural distaste of all things not Japanese would make them awful smug I fear. Lets hope we have an American/English final.

I'll enjoy gloating.  :hook:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Woolly Mammoth

Come on England, remember that Film, " The Bridge on the River Kwai ".
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

mikestrand

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 01, 2015, 07:32:56 PM
Come on England, remember that Film, " The Bridge on the River Kwai ".
I'm gonna be whistling that tune all week now.

fulhamben

Quote from: mikestrand on July 01, 2015, 06:18:06 PM

Good thread Mike!
lol  I wanted to watch the USA game last night but fell asleep and missed the lot, no chance tonight I've got two alarm clocks set to make sure that doesn't happen again.
how could you sleep in this heat anyway
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

YankeeJim

Quote from: fulhamben on July 01, 2015, 08:28:33 PM

Good thread Mike!
lol  I wanted to watch the USA game last night but fell asleep and missed the lot, no chance tonight I've got two alarm clocks set to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Heat? Pray tell, what would England know about heat? Yesterday it was 101F here and with the wind chill it was 109F. LOL
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: YankeeJim on July 01, 2015, 08:41:02 PM

Good thread Mike!
lol  I wanted to watch the USA game last night but fell asleep and missed the lot, no chance tonight I've got two alarm clocks set to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Heat? Pray tell, what would England know about heat? Yesterday it was 101F here and with the wind chill it was 109F. LOL

Can you see me playing?...........no?......thats because its the worlds smallest violin.

Now eat a snickers and buy a fan soldier!    :028:

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Tooting legend

HatterDon

Fresh from their starring roles in the long-running tragedy "The Second World War," here they are again in the Women's World Cup final four!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Holders

Quote from: YankeeJim on July 01, 2015, 08:41:02 PM

Good thread Mike!

Apparently it was 101 on centre court at Wimbledon yesterday.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

fulhamben

dannyboi-ffc

Started ok, just need to get more bodies forward when we attack

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

valdeingruo

As good as the run has been, I cant see anything but a repeat of the 2011 final.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

fulhamben

alot of route one again. which suprises me cos they can knock it about