Main Menu

The Dreaded Triangle

Started by filham, July 08, 2015, 10:32:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WolverineFFC

Quote from: PaulJ123 on July 08, 2015, 07:39:38 PM
Quote from: WolverineFFC on July 08, 2015, 06:07:18 PM
Quote from: snarks on July 08, 2015, 11:35:29 AM
Cairney/O'Hara, LVC, Pringle with Tunni D/M behind Ross with maybe Roberts or Cole wide right would suit me

Actually I think there is an abundance of Midfield talant available at the moment in the squad, if Kaka steps up and G williams recovers it is 2 players at every position. I really liked Hyndman too from what I saw last season (and I've left Scotty out of the mix)

I think many are overlooking Hyndman. He played first team football last season with a handful of solid performances.  He is a year older and stronger, plus he is coming off a solid U20 World Cup performance this summer. I believe he is primed for a breakthrough similar to LVC last season.

I'd love Hyndman to start next season as a sort of quarterback midfielder (behind Cairney and LVC), would much prefer that to Parker playing there.

But it'll depend on signing Macdonald and what strange formation Kit has cooked up over the summer.

Hyndman is best in a midfield 3, but playing further up the pitch. He is a much more creative player than most realize. Think the future midfield is LVC and Hyndman with a stronger, defensive minded player behind them.