Main Menu

Rotation for Wycombe

Started by Julius Geezer, August 09, 2015, 11:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Quote from: Riversider on August 10, 2015, 03:47:18 PM
Quote from: MarryMeWRoy on August 10, 2015, 10:18:54 AM
Will Taggart be fit - be nice for him to get his debut
I've read át least two interviews with Taggart in which he has declared himself 100% fit and raring to go! for some reason Symons just doesn't like the look of him, I'd be surprised if he didn't return to Australia before the month is out.
Not sure if Symons likes him or not, but he was playing in the friendlies till his latest injury.
Difficult to plan with him when he seems to breakdown every three games. Needs a loan and run of games to win everyone over I reckon.

Sent from my Lenovo A5500-F using Tapatalk

Riversider

Not sure which friendly he picked an injury up in as he hardly plays,
Symons like most managers, has a tendancy to freeze players out, we've seen it before with Stekelenburg, and others, now were seeing it with Amorebietta and Taggart.

FPT

Quote from: Riversider on August 10, 2015, 04:32:46 PM
Not sure which friendly he picked an injury up in as he hardly plays,
Symons like most managers, has a tendancy to freeze players out, we've seen it before with Stekelenburg, and others, now were seeing it with Amorebietta and Taggart.

Training?

Kit Symons has not frozen out these people, Fernando Amorebieta was brought back in by Kit Symons last season, until Fernando picked up further injuries and a suspension. Maarten Stekelenburg A) was already out on loan when Kit Symons was appointed, B) doesn't want to be here anyway. I don't see how Kit Symons can freeze out a player that's been fit for about two months since joining us.

Illogical statements really.