watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rotation for Wycombe

Started by Julius Geezer, August 09, 2015, 11:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julius Geezer

Hope Kit does some rotating and Kaca and Larnell Cole get a game against Wycombe.

Both looked lively in pre-season and deserve a chance.

Max Headroom

Dembele and Hyndman must start. Our only chance of keeping them is to play them

Barrett487

Apart from his goal in pre-season, Kaca has never impressed me. Falls over easily, gets caught in possession, wasteful, etc. I hope he proves me wrong this season, we could do with good wide-men.

Having said that, Wycombe is a good opportunity for the lad and i hope Kit gives him a run-out.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Max Headroom on August 09, 2015, 11:21:26 AM
Dembele and Hyndman must start. Our only chance of keeping them is to play them

100%.  Glad to see Dembele yesterday getting more than the 2 minutes Pat Roberts got last season.

Craven Mad

To me, Cole didn't look ready in pre-season - mentally slow on the ball - so I think he needs a loan or some cup appearances, but wouldn't want him near the team for league yet.

Kaca has always been too inconsistent for my liking, nor does he offer enough protection to the LB (and I reckon Voser, in particular, needs the help on the left). Plus, considering Pringle was instrumental in creating our goal, I can't see him being dropped for the Swede. I think I'd let him go if we got an offer of £1.5m+.

As for Dembele and Hyndman, I want them to stay, desperatly, but we can't hamper our [already slim] promotion chances by pandering to demanding youngsters. They're not currently as good as our first teamers and shouldn't be bumped up to a starting slot just to keep them happy. At best, they're 70/80-minute subs, but shouldn't be starting IMO.

@jolslover

Betts, Grimmer Hutch Bod Kav, Cairney Hyndman Matilla Kaca, Dembele Woodrow

I would be tempted to go with something like this
STH H3

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: @jolslover on August 09, 2015, 12:20:00 PM

That team, SHOULD get the job done
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

mike_corkcity12

Sheepskin Junior

Taggart was "due to be assessed" before Cardiff. I'd have him on the bench if he's fit enough. Hyndman as captain
Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

Lighthouse

Haven't ever been a fan of Dembele but he seems to have matured of late. So be good to see him at Wycombe. Certainly Mattila, Kaka, Woodrow, Dembele, Hyndman should be given the nod.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

hovewhite

I think kit should retain the back four from Cardiff purel so they get use to each other.

Max Headroom

You mean retain the back four just to prove the can't play together?

MJG

Quote from: mike_corkcity12 on August 09, 2015, 12:33:21 PM
Isn't Grimmer injured?
He has a virus but should be OK by Tuesday.

Sent from my Lenovo A5500-F using Tapatalk

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: hovewhite on August 09, 2015, 12:52:11 PM
I think kit should retain the back four from Cardiff purel so they get use to each other.

I agree.

FPT

I'd rotate somewhat, but I don't want to see Larnell Cole involved; I think Eisfeld is the better player. There is a decent case to keep the defence together, but I'd want to give game time to Jack Grimmer and Sean Kavanagh in the full back positions, if Grimmer is unavailable than just shuffle Kay Voser over. If Bettinelli can play, he'd get game time. I think this game is perfect to introduce Sakari Mattila and get a feel for what he's about with Emerson Hyndman that tad further in front. Alex Kacaniklic for Ben Pringle and a partnership of Cauley Woodrow and Moussa Dembele up top.

Ideally:

-------------------Bettinelli------------------
Grimmer---Hutchinson---Burn---Kavanagh
Eisfeld-----Hyndman----Mattila---Kacaniklic
------------Dembele----Woodrow-----------

That'd do me nicely, bench of: Lonergan, Voser, Burgess, Cairney, Pringle, Plumain, Smith.

Riversider

As an aside, I'm in block B on Tuesday along with two others, anybody on here in a block other than A or B ?
Hopefully we have a 1000 their for such a local trip.

Ron91

Agreed we should keep the back 4 the same as they need to learn.

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on August 09, 2015, 12:57:15 PM
Quote from: hovewhite on August 09, 2015, 12:52:11 PM

I agree.

earlbeatty

Quote from: Riversider on August 09, 2015, 01:40:43 PM
As an aside, I'm in block B on Tuesday along with two others, anybody on here in a block other than A or B ?
Hopefully we have a 1000 their for such a local trip.

From what I was told at the ticket office, it is a case of sitting where you like and we have sold out our allocation, so should have a good following!!

EB

Gloss White

I was hoping to pay on the gate. That end holds 2000- surely we have not sold that many?

filham

Sounds good to me, essential for these players to get game time.