watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Favorite "Random" Fulham Player

Started by valdeingruo, August 09, 2015, 12:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valdeingruo

Who is your favorite random player? Not for any actual reason other than you randomly like them.

See Mark in goal as well.

Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

MJG

Martin Pike left back from the early 90's for the younger readers.

meet him a number of times...usually in the riversdie bar and always found him a good lad to speak to.
Playing wise always thought he was underestimated and had a great shot on him.

FPT

Jonathan Greening, I thought he was quite underrated - fairly decent on the ball, willing worker - perfect squad player at that time.

I always wanted to see more of Marcel Gecov also, and Bjorn Helge Riise for that matter, Bjorn appeared to have a wonderful cross on him.

Jonaldiniho 88

I liked rosenior jnr. Yeah I know I spelt it wrong. I always thought he looked composed and tidy. What do I know?

fulhamben

Elliott omniwusi (spelling) neither gigs or Ronaldo got round him once on his debut.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

twang

Always had a sweet spot for Bocanegra.

dannyboi-ffc

Martin Djetou, Robbie Herrera and Erik Nevland  would be my random picks. The others I liked were a lot more obvious
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

PokerMatt

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 09, 2015, 02:01:21 PM
Martin Djetou, Robbie Herrera and Erik Nevland  would be my random picks. The others I liked were a lot more obvious

Nevland is one of my favourite ever players. Possibly my actual favourite ever.

Follow me: @mattdjourno

RaySmith

I actually liked Frank Large - usually slagged off on here as Allan Clarke's, who went on to star for Double winning Leeds United and England, hopeless replacement.

Well, it was typical Fulham, some would say, selling your star striker and bringing in an inferior player on the cheap. But I liked big Frank - he always gave his all up front.

More  modern,  the very likeable Moritz Voltz comes to mind, who was, actually, a firm crowd favourite, though maybe not the greatest full back - but he did a decent job.

Thinking of popular right backs at random, what about John Pantsil?

Collins John - there's another random name - I certainly liked him when he first played for the club.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Not necessarily random but...
Paul Brooker
Darren Freeman
Pesci
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

bill taylors apprentice

Craven Mad

Loved Moritz Volz.

Who else would've had this as the theme song on their professional website?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzmH1tOGMVc

Mokes

Greening is a great shout. My first game I went to when I first moved over to London, he was the standout player on the park. He barely got a game after that.

I always liked John Pantsil. The guy was the master of the own goal, but I always loved his laps of honour.

I quite liked Salcido too. I don't really know why.

Ron91

Mladen Petrov + Tomas Radzinksi for randomers

Twig

So many, not sure what qualifies a player as random but here are a couple; Bjarne Goldbaek (very skilful and despite being a senior ex Chelsea player he was extremely approachable and wholehearted), Paul Parker (I recall saying on his debut that he had great feet and brilliant timing in the tackle), Alain Goma (so composed) and Peschi but he has already had a mention.

bog

Fulham Tup North

Richard Money.... For no other reason than we have the same first name!
...and who can forget "show us your willy" Walker.  I went to Northampton Town and had to sit amongst the home fans (with friends) and everytime Clive got on the ball he took dogs abuse from the Cobblers fans. Towards the end of his career, but he still had one hell of a kick on him. 
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

VamosFFC

As others have said Moritz Volz comes to mind. My sister actually met him and said he was great. Not sure if this one counts, but I really liked Karagounis for his passion. Always gave his all. Didn't care for his overly dramatic theatrics, but you always knew he would put in a good shift.

just_another_day

papa bouba diop!! what a beast and that goal against man utd, when he ran the whole pitch and danced lol

YankeeJim

Chris Baird. I love the classy way he took all the abuse and just soldiered on.
John Panstil for his enthusiasm.
Brian McBride for his courage.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.