more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

press conference as it happens via Twitter

Started by Lighthouse, August 21, 2015, 01:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Symons about to address the nation

Kit confirms Bettinelli and Smith both have knee ligament injuries. Smith should be out for 4-6 weeks, Bettinelli is more severe #ffc

Kit says no plans to change transfer plans after injuries - very happy with Lonergan.

After saying that, he said he may be looking to strengthen. Feels Joronen needs to play games after an injury

Kit: "We're constantly looking to do business. When you pick up longer term injuries, it makes you more aware of this".

Kit: we're a bit light up front so it's something we're looking at #ffc

Kit on Ream: "He's a good athlete and a great acquisition for us. We're delighted to have him on board

Kit: "We've got to start getting points, it's as simple as that. We need to crack on."

Kit: "Huddersfield are a good side, honest and hardworking, just like their manager." #ffc

Kit: "George Williams is kicking on nicely, Grimmer is out for about eight weeks. Fernando and Scott are getting close. #ffc

Kit: "Tomorrow might be a bit early for Tim Ream." #ffc

It will be a difficult one," Symons on convincing Hyndman to stay. #FFC

Kit also says he's told a signing is 'very close', but says he's not confident until it's over the line.

Fernando Amorebieta will be given a squad number if he stays when he's fully fit.

Kit also says he doesn't want a performance like Huddersfield away last season, but he'd take the result.

Kit on Emerson Hyndman 'it can be hard to convince young players to stay if their heads have been turned'.

Parker should be back in training next week, George Williams is back in training but non-contact.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

os5889 mkII

Betts out for a while, Smith 4-6 weeks...is kinda what we expected.

Looking for a striker....is kinda what we expected.

Reams a great acquisition.... be shocked if he said he was pants...

We need to crack on and get points...  :005: Seriously...

I'm as supportive as I think anyone is of giving someone a chance but deary me where is anything of note?
@OsmithFFC

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 21, 2015, 01:29:12 PM
Kit: "We've got to start getting points, it's as simple as that. We need to crack on."
#ffc

NO POO SHERLOCK
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Swiss72

Swiss72

Even better: "It will be a difficult one" to convince Hyndman to stay.  fp.gif

Rhys Lightning 63

Completely forgot Amorebieta was still with us, thought he'd have moved on by now

Ordar

How can it be too early for Ream?? He's been training with the team for a week, and has been playing for Bolton hasn't he?

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

os5889 mkII

@OsmithFFC

Slaphead in Qatar

but very close with a signing. we await with baited breath.

Northern Cottager

os5889 mkII

Absolute pain in the derrière about Hyndman, personally translated that quote as "he's off lads".
@OsmithFFC

Lighthouse

Must admit I can never understand why we seem the only club to buy players who are never ready or match fit. Still Bodurov must be dropped. Voser I can live with.  Trouble is so can every other player in the Championship.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

supersimmo123

Burn has to start tomorrow. Burn and Hutch is the only way if Ream cant play.

Ordar

We're losing a lot of our young players for practically no money. David, Tankovic, Kasami, Williams, Eisfeld, Sambou, Passley, Roberts, (whatever he went for) and now Hyndman

Southampton were selling each of their young players for 10m plus add-ons/sell ons, all the above have left for about 15m combined.

ToodlesMcToot

Curious that Kit wasn't asked about Dembele - similar situation to Hyndman's supposedly. Hopefully, no news is good news.

And Hyndman is as good as gone judging by those comments.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Swiss72

Do we know yet which squad number has been attributed to Ream? If not #5, might offer a clue about this "very close" signing maybe.

horse1031

signing imminent...please be Dunk.  Gayle would be good too!

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Swiss72 on August 21, 2015, 02:05:19 PM
Do we know yet which squad number has been attributed to Ream? If not #5, might offer a clue about this "very close" signing maybe.

Think I saw somewhere about Ream being given the #5. Can't remember where though

Ordar

Ream has been given the number 13 shirt. (If you go to buy a home shirt and personalise it you can see)

Surely 5 must be for Dunk.... Surely