watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

i'm not going to sugar coat it

Started by crazycottager, September 19, 2015, 04:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazycottager

kit out. Ludicrous tactics, and can't defend set-pieces, need to drop him now before it's too late

crazycottager

nevermind, i just realized how ludicrous i sound, we won three in a row before this so maybe i should go sit in the corner and think this through a bit  :Get Coat gif:

Skatzoffc

Can anyone join in Crazy?
Or are you just talking to yourself?

:005:
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Toby Ward-Smith

He arrived a year ago yesterday, but its time he goes

nose

Quote from: crazycottager on September 19, 2015, 04:29:47 PM
nevermind, i just realized how ludicrous i sound, we won three in a row before this so maybe i should go sit in the corner and think this through a bit  :Get Coat gif:

no you are correct... three in a row were the bottom two teams and a league one reserve side and we struggled V blackburn

kit is clueless, the squad being good, is a work of fiction and our senior management are absolutely insipid. they have not the first idea how our team needs to be run. since mr khan arrived we have done nothing than gone backweards... he probably thinks of us as a franchise with a rosta rather than a club that needs to build a squad. we need to start by getting rid of the CEO and getting in a manager that actually knows how to get results on a regular basis. sam is available, pay him whatever he is asking before we join in with the league one teams.

Pathetic that our owner and his team cannot see we are in mega decline and the signings were simply nowhere near good enough!

bill taylors apprentice

Its the manner of our performances over 90 mins again and again that is so poor.

We have a different team but the same problems, so who's fault is it?

Got to be the manager and coaching staff who set the team up to fail.

westcliff white

we had 62% of possession and 2 shots on target, as per the ffc app,  a case of turning that dominance into a victory, onto the next one
Every day is a Fulham day

alexmur

Quote from: crazycottager on September 19, 2015, 04:20:36 PM
kit out. Ludicrous tactics, and can't defend set-pieces, need to drop him now before it's too late
the only thing missing from our squad is a manager

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reznor

Off course he has to go. Wednesday could have scored a lot more from set pieces. I do not believe for one moment we will make any progress with the current manager. We have scraped past the post against the worst in the division and we flaming well should be too with the squad. Our wage bill is reportedly over 10 times that of Rotherham. We are a very poorly managed team and will be truly shown up when we face the better teams in this league.

Barrie

The answer is clear to see.  #KitOut

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Lighthouse

Exciting tennis and we won in the final set of the doubles to go 2-1 up. Could have gone either way.

Get back to the football and we as usual ignore the players and attack the manager. This forum is beginning to be as predictable as our defenders are at set pieces.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

GrahamG

It will be far too late by the time our incompetent senior management get around to sacking him. We'll just continue to drift in the meantime and pick up the odd decent result because, after all, we have the odd decent player. No club that has the ambition to finish in the top 6 would have Kit Symons as manager. On a personal note, my health keeps me away from most games but I was going to buy Stoke and QPR tickets earlier today. Something made me hold back and I'm really pleased that I did. Just imagine the damage that Stoke will do from corners! 

nose

Quote from: GrahamG on September 19, 2015, 05:33:52 PM
It will be far too late by the time our incompetent senior management get around to sacking him. We'll just continue to drift in the meantime and pick up the odd decent result because, after all, we have the odd decent player. No club that has the ambition to finish in the top 6 would have Kit Symons as manager. On a personal note, my health keeps me away from most games but I was going to buy Stoke and QPR tickets earlier today. Something made me hold back and I'm really pleased that I did. Just imagine the damage that Stoke will do from corners! 

i agree that by the time our management realises we need to make big changes it will already be too late.

i do not agree about not coming. sorry to hear you aren't well but there is nothing like being there, good, bad or indifferent.

nose

i have noticed that those that support the 'early days' it will be alright when the new players gel' crowd tend to come out the day after another bad result. I wonder if we can tempt them to speak up today...

GrahamG

Nose - you may be pleased I'm not going to be there! As I say, my health keeps me away most of the time but I've seen 25 games in the past 2 and a bit seasons and we've won THREE of them. Aston Villa, Bolton and Doncaster and that's it. I'm probably not a good luck charm!

Reznor

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 19, 2015, 05:30:26 PM
Exciting tennis and we won in the final set of the doubles to go 2-1 up. Could have gone either way.

Get back to the football and we as usual ignore the players and attack the manager. This forum is beginning to be as predictable as our defenders are at set pieces.
Funny how a manager like Tony Pulis within 2 games can make a fragile team rock solid at the back then. Am no fan of Pulis but it does show that it has an awful lot to do with the manager how a team sets out to defend.

nose

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 19, 2015, 06:11:12 PM
Quote from: nose on September 19, 2015, 06:07:29 PM
i have noticed that those that support the 'early days' it will be alright when the new players gel' crowd tend to come out the day after another bad result. I wonder if we can tempt them to speak up today...

I very much doubt it. There comes a time when nobody can defend the indefensible. Our defending from set pieces is worse than Sunday morning football.

woolly i bet that tomorrow or monday there is plenty of defence for the team... it is a good squad.... need time... unlucky.... good spiirited fight back... brand new back 4....  and my favourite... get behind the lads, criticism doesn't help!

Wait and see

f321ffc

Well we were told to judge Kit when he had his team to pick from, well he has his team and the judge says goodbye Kit, let's hope Rigg is of the same opinion .
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

bill taylors apprentice

Jol was a disaster, Magath was worse but its in the past now and dare I say it the club has shown signs of turning the corner in the recent transfer window.

I'm so up for blaming the players, they have to take responsibility but how many players can we blame?

The one common factor is the inexperienced manager and his coaching staff, some who hadn't even coached at U21 level before let alone First team! 

It was a nice try promoting from within the club but we are flogging a dead horse now, things are not going to get to the level required.

How long is Mr nice but dim and his mates going to hang on and therefore make it harder for the new man?

Nero

Quote from: f321ffc on September 19, 2015, 06:31:39 PM

Well we were told to judge Kit when he had his team to pick from, well he has his team and the judge says goodbye Kit, let's hope Rigg is of the same opinion .

Well if its all down to the players why did we hire a manager anyway, means we can get rid of him,