Started by One James stannard, October 17, 2015, 11:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WONKYTONKY

Karma. You deserve to lose your dosh.  096.gig

fiveclack

Quote from: Blanco on October 17, 2015, 04:56:57 PM
Quote from: Finnegans Wake on October 17, 2015, 04:54:36 PM
Quote from: One James stannard on October 17, 2015, 11:53:29 AM
Returns £230, the easiest £80 I've ever earned.

All my faith has gone  :016:

LOL

If you laughed at me after losing £150 I'd have something to say to you. Why don't you just keep quite and be glad we got a result?

Why? He boasted on a forum about how betting against his team was the easiest  money he's ever made.  Think as he made the bet public then folk have the right to comment on the outcome

Finnegans Wake

Quote from: fiveclack on October 17, 2015, 04:59:26 PM

LOL

If you laughed at me after losing £150 I'd have something to say to you. Why don't you just keep quite and be glad we got a result?

Why? He boasted on a forum about how betting against his team was the easiest  money he's ever made.  Think as he made the bet public then folk have the right to comment on the outcome

What Fiveclack said.

Twig

LOL

Seems to me you asked for it.

Blanco

Quote from: Twig on October 17, 2015, 05:01:35 PM

LOL

It wasn't my bet. I'm just saying that if I made a big bet and someone "laughed out loud" at me it would really tick me off.

grandad

Serves you right. I said earlier that I would never bet against us.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Fulham Tup North

I wasted my money. Had Fulham to win 1-0 @ 80/1 Mac to score for us.
That is  £3 I won't get back, but don't mind. Solid away point.
Well played Fulham!!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

NorfolkJim

I never bet against Fulham and I think the view on here is currently overly pessimistic - The QPR game shows what we are capable of. I thought a draw would be a good result here.

Lighthouse

People can do what they like. The general anti club and anti manager feeling that fills up these pages now is a mystery to me after all the frustrations of the past. Still I have a choice not to go on these pages as much as I used to.

I have never done it but some of the posts about wanting to lose and betting against the club just makes no sense. Frustration is one thing. We have all been there and said things criticising Fulham or the players and the way the club was going.  But what a depressing place this MB has become when fans want us to lose.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

grandad

Quote from: Lighthouse on October 17, 2015, 05:23:02 PM
People can do what they like. The general anti club and anti manager feeling that fills up these pages now is a mystery to me after all the frustrations of the past. Still I have a choice not to go on these pages as much as I used to.

I have never done it but some of the posts about wanting to lose and betting against the club just makes no sense. Frustration is one thing. We have all been there and said things criticising Fulham or the players and the way the club was going.  But what a depressing place this MB has become when fans want us to lose.

:plus one:  092.gif
Where there's a will there's a wife

Finnegans Wake

Quote from: Blanco on October 17, 2015, 05:06:00 PM
Quote from: Twig on October 17, 2015, 05:01:35 PM

LOL

It wasn't my bet. I'm just saying that if I made a big bet and someone "laughed out loud" at me it would really tick me off.

So your telling me that if you stood in the Golden Lion before kick off and mouthed off that you`d just made a big bet against your own team then you wouldn't expect to get any sort of stick afterwards??

Really?

the cyprus one

RaySmith

:plus one:

Finnegans Wake

I agree. Some people don`t seem to understand what being a supporter of a club means. The clues in the name.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

I never bet against Fulham. If we're playing a game I think we'd lose, I don't bet! Simples
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

The Rock

To quote the admin "I never bet for or against Fulham".

No edge and my view is totally biased.

Jimmy Hill

One James stannard

I knew that posting on here that I had placed a bet on Fulham losing that I would come in for some stick, whether the bet was won or lost. I'm a big boy and can take it.

I guess I had the bet out of frustration more than anything else, I honestly couldn't see us get anything out of the game.
'They' say only bet on what you can afford to loose and that's what I did.
I honestly look at the result as a very good point earned against a very good team opposed to a £150 bet lost.

I certainly never wanted Fulham to lose, NEVER have and never will. I would also like to think of myself as a decent fan.

Did I make an error today yes, a £150 error but I always want our team to win.

SP

Not a gambler myself but surely if someone feels there's money to be made on a match its their choice, the fact that Fulham are playing is irrelevant?

BigbadBillyMcKinley

I've not even got £1.50 to bet, never mind £150
Everything is difficult before it's easy!