watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Reading

Started by Ordar, October 22, 2015, 12:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

i cannot ageree dembele should start.. he scored a good goal v leeds but everything else was wrong, his attitude and application in particular were dreadful. did he win a header, did he even try?
he still plays like a boy, and he is young, to reward such lack of application is simply scandalous.

J.Perkins

Quote from: nose on October 22, 2015, 07:22:59 PM
i cannot ageree dembele should start.. he scored a good goal v leeds but everything else was wrong, his attitude and application in particular were dreadful. did he win a header, did he even try?
he still plays like a boy, and he is young, to reward such lack of application is simply scandalous.

What a moronic comment. Not even worth the hassle.

Woolly Mammoth

Lewis
       Fredericks. Stearman. Burn. Ream. Husband.
                     Cairney.   Tunnicliffe.   LVC
                         Dembelle.  Woodrow

I will see you all in the dugout Saturday.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

nose

Quote from: J.Perkins on October 22, 2015, 07:43:42 PM

Verbal abuse?  Oh dear.  I am the only one here that actually saw the game... i do not have rose tinted glasses...  we desparately need to make the change of woodrow for dembele.....
If u wish to debate ivam happy
Ivthought the mods were suppose
D to act upon personal abuse.

MJG

So you were the only one at the game, ok let's bow down to that.

Sent from my Lenovo A5500-F using Tapatalk

J.Perkins

Quote from: nose on October 22, 2015, 08:04:16 PM

Verbal abuse?  Oh dear.  I am the only one here that actually saw the game... i do not have rose tinted glasses...  we desparately need to make the change of woodrow for dembele.....

I didn't say anything personal to you, just your comment. I didn't call you a moron, just your comment, which tbh, you are completely on your own with.

J.Perkins

Quote from: MJG on October 22, 2015, 08:33:09 PM

Well, some was sitting to the left of me yesterday. And the right as well. That makes at least 3 fans.

nose

Quote from: J.Perkins on October 22, 2015, 08:36:25 PM

I didn't say anything personal to you, just your comment. I didn't call you a moron, just your comment, which tbh, you are completely on your own with.

believe me your comment would be classed as personal abuse and I am very unhappy with it. disagree if you want BUT you have in effect called be a moron. Think before you press the post button please..

and I do not worry for a second if i run against the herd., it is not the first time i do not follow the herd just because it is running. I want the team to improve, if i see something very wrong I will say so, and I have. I will not just sit by and see the same error commited game after game. unless we have a proper center forward, or player leading the line that receives the ball with his back to goal, holds up the play and links in other players we will not get far in this division..... and more, the center forward has to work his socks off and chase and harrass the opposition center backs, yesterday, and in many games before the man in question endlessly watched the ball and made no effort to close players, jumpo for the ball, deny space.   we will not improve if this is allowed to continue, i am unhappy to be the lone voice, because I can see so clearly, what others are failing to notice.
the boy played well V QPR I was delighted and said so... he hasn't since.

Jonaldiniho 88

I would play

Lewis
Richards Stearman ream(if fit or burn) husband
                Tunni lvc
                 Cairney 
Fredericks                  Pringle
              McCormack
It would require Cairney and Fredericks to push up with Ross and lvc trying to get forward as well but it would give the fullbacks cover and they are very adept at pushing on. I know it's a but out of the box but it has the potential to be attacking or defensive without changing players.

nose

no I wasn't the only one at the game, but from what I can see on the MB I am the only one who saw what happened and is prepared to speak up.
we need to make a massive change and one of the biggest problems is the center forward is not doing his job properly, I am not going to go over the specifics again, i am prepared to if you wish. but I will not accept being called  a moron.
I know you and I have not always seen eye to eye BUT we remain civil (I hope!).
we may disagree and defend our view robustly, but the other poster should think before pressing 'post'
it's bad enough that the team was so awful last night!

Whitesideup

Quote from: Ordar on October 22, 2015, 12:25:53 PM
I did not know that.... well that's annoying. I guess you have to put Parker in...
If Parker plays ... we don't win. Simples.

Whitesideup

Quote from: nose on October 22, 2015, 10:06:42 PM

no I wasn't the only one at the game, but from what I can see on the MB I am the only one who saw what happened and is prepared to speak up.
we need to make a massive change and one of the biggest problems is the center forward is not doing his job properly, I am not going to go over the specifics again, i am prepared to if you wish. but I will not accept being called  a moron.
we may disagree and defend our view robustly, but the other poster should think before pressing 'post'
And no Nose. You were not the only one. If the keeper had saved Dembele's goal (which frankly he should have) I think few would disagree that Dembele was ineffective last night. But I would add McCormack into the equation as well. We had very little threat in the final third, and in fact very little possession. The midfield does not escape responsibility for that, but there were times when the ball was on the right and the front two were totally isolated from them and made very little effort to get in touch. Not a great team performance but certainly not helped by the front two. 

nose

Quote from: Whitesideup on October 22, 2015, 11:04:35 PM
Quote from: nose on October 22, 2015, 10:06:42 PM

And no Nose. You were not the only one. If the keeper had saved Dembele's goal (which frankly he should have) I think few would disagree that Dembele was ineffective last night. But I would add McCormack into the equation as well. We had very little threat in the final third, and in fact very little possession. The midfield does not escape responsibility for that, but there were times when the ball was on the right and the front two were totally isolated from them and made very little effort to get in touch. Not a great team performance but certainly not helped by the front two. 

well thank heavens at least one person agrees. actually save for the goalkeeper and burn I do not think anybody covered themselves in glory.
my problem with dembele is not what most people seem to think. It is not I don't like him, in the way i loathed ruiz and usually disliked dempsey up to his last two seasons...... it is that he is young, learning, not matured yet and i read on the MB such fiction about him... my problem is the fiction. I quite like him, he remains a prospect, and that is all. i honestly believe woodrow absolutely deserves a chance for a few games, i cannot see what dembele has done that is so spectacular that lets him have such an extended run.

and regarding his goal last night... i agree the goalkeeper maybe should have saved it but the boy did well, got in a good position and as they say, if you don't buy a lottery ticket you will never win the jackpot.. so good luck for having a go.... but woodrow looked more effective when he came o, even for the few minutes, he chased, he held the ball, he played a couple of clever passes...and most important, he got to the near post to meet a cross.

The whole team, including the manager needs a good kick up the yopu no where. in the standard tonight KS said the chairman remains supportive. I would have prefered to read that he had read him the riot act and said this is just not good enough! Who knows what really goes on, but it certainly isn't working

Skatzoffc

Quote from: nose on October 22, 2015, 09:59:53 PM
Quote from: J.Perkins on October 22, 2015, 08:36:25 PM

believe me your comment would be classed as personal abuse and I am very unhappy with it. disagree if you want BUT you have in effect called be a moron. Think before you press the post button please..

and I do not worry for a second if i run against the herd., it is not the first time i do not follow the herd just because it is running. I want the team to improve, if i see something very wrong I will say so, and I have. I will not just sit by and see the same error commited game after game. unless we have a proper center forward, or player leading the line that receives the ball with his back to goal, holds up the play and links in other players we will not get far in this division..... and more, the center forward has to work his socks off and chase and harrass the opposition center backs, yesterday, and in many games before the man in question endlessly watched the ball and made no effort to close players, jumpo for the ball, deny space.   we will not improve if this is allowed to continue, i am unhappy to be the lone voice, because I can see so clearly, what others are failing to notice.
the boy played well V QPR I was delighted and said so... he hasn't since.

You are not alone Nose.
I also believe Dembele's workrate is poor. His closing of ooposition play is shocking.
Woodrow's workrate for the team is far superior but mousse is one of KS's favourites unfortunately.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

JackyFulham90

Some changes need to be made i feel

Lewis
Richards Stearman Ream Garbutt
                      Matilla Tunnicliffe
Fredericks              Cairney            McCormack
                                  Dembele

Lonergan , Burn, Husband,  Parker,  Pringle,  Woodrow,  Smith

Skatzoffc

Quote from: Ordar on October 22, 2015, 12:15:46 PM
Assuming everyone is fit.

---------------------Lewis------------
---------Stearman--Burn--Ream-------
Fredericks------------------------Husband
---------Cairney---O'Hara--Tunnicliffe----
------------McCormack--Dembele

Its pointless having Pringle, Kaca or LVC in the team.

If Ream isn't fit put Hutchinson in.

Cant see how Lewis can be dropped

Like this team Ordar, but worry that if the wing backs are too forward against a team like Reading we could be caught out.
Worth a try tho. Let's face it I can't stomach another mess like Wednesday.
Coyw!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Sheepskin Junior

IMO, I think that so far this season, we've only had a couple of exceptional players. McCormack should be, but never will be, dropped. This is a problem. He needs to know he's not invincible. Until that happens, he'll be stuck in this inconsistent run of form. Since he's Kit's first name on the team sheet, I think we'll line up as:
                         Lewis
Richards   Stearman    Ream(if fit, Burn if not) Garbutt
Cairney    Tunnicliffe    Parker     Pringle
              Dembele     McCormack

Rodak, Fredericks, Husband, Matilla, Kacaniklic, LVC, Smith 

I'm not a big Dembele fan, and I'd like Ross to be an impact sub. So, I would go for:
                        Lewis
Richards    Stearman   Burn    Husband
                          Parker
                 Cairney       Tunnicliffe
Fredericks                            Kacaniklic
                          Smith

Rodak, Garbutt, Hutchinson, Matilla, Pringle, McCormack, Woodrow

Youngest ever member. Just saying.

@LouieJW2507

Chutney

is this meant to be a joke?
C O Y W

MJG

Quote from: Chutney on October 23, 2015, 12:06:34 PM
is this meant to be a joke?
I can assure you it is not

epsomraver

Quote from: Sheepskin Junior on October 23, 2015, 09:18:29 AM
IMO, I think that so far this season, we've only had a couple of exceptional players. McCormack should be, but never will be, dropped. This is a problem. He needs to know he's not invincible. Until that happens, he'll be stuck in this inconsistent run of form. Since he's Kit's first name on the team sheet, I think we'll line up as:
                         Lewis
Richards   Stearman    Ream(if fit, Burn if not) Garbutt
Cairney    Tunnicliffe    Parker     Pringle
              Dembele     McCormack

Rodak, Fredericks, Husband, Matilla, Kacaniklic, LVC, Smith 

I'm not a big Dembele fan, and I'd like Ross to be an impact sub. So, I would go for:
                        Lewis
Richards    Stearman   Burn    Husband
                          Parker
                 Cairney       Tunnicliffe
Fredericks                            Kacaniklic
                          Smith

Rodak, Garbutt, Hutchinson, Matilla, Pringle, McCormack, Woodrow

Why drop Burn, only player worth his wages on the pitch apart from Lewis Wednesday night