Parker Tuni

LVC      Cainey      Mcormack

Dembele

Chutney

Quote from: nose on October 23, 2015, 05:08:38 PM
Quote from: MJG on October 23, 2015, 12:16:25 PM
Quote from: Chutney on October 23, 2015, 12:06:34 PM
Quote from: nose on October 22, 2015, 07:22:59 PM
i cannot ageree dembele should start.. he scored a good goal v leeds but everything else was wrong, his attitude and application in particular were dreadful. did he win a header, did he even try?
he still plays like a boy, and he is young, to reward such lack of application is simply scandalous.
is this meant to be a joke?
I can assure you it is not

thank you MJG for your concise response. I have argued my case and a couple of people have agreed I am pleased to say.
in Kit's interview on the main site the lady said demblel was now becoming prolific... i never three goals in a season was prolific. perhaps that is my problem, i though prolific was at least one every other game as an average.... or similar.
I forgot that Dembele asked her to say that, my mistake, he's obviously awful. You're so incorrect that it's not worth my time explaining why.
C O Y W

fulhamben

Quote from: Chutney on October 24, 2015, 12:27:24 PM
Quote from: nose on October 23, 2015, 05:08:38 PM
Quote from: MJG on October 23, 2015, 12:16:25 PM
Quote from: Chutney on October 23, 2015, 12:06:34 PM
Quote from: nose on October 22, 2015, 07:22:59 PM
i cannot ageree dembele should start.. he scored a good goal v leeds but everything else was wrong, his attitude and application in particular were dreadful. did he win a header, did he even try?
he still plays like a boy, and he is young, to reward such lack of application is simply scandalous.
is this meant to be a joke?
I can assure you it is not

thank you MJG for your concise response. I have argued my case and a couple of people have agreed I am pleased to say.
in Kit's interview on the main site the lady said demblel was now becoming prolific... i never three goals in a season was prolific. perhaps that is my problem, i though prolific was at least one every other game as an average.... or similar.
I forgot that Dembele asked her to say that, my mistake, he's obviously awful. You're so incorrect that it's not worth my time explaining why.
Is 3 goals in two games prolific?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

J.Perkins

Well Nose, I'm sure you still worship the ground Woodrow walks on. However, Dembele has just proven he is many times the player Woodrow is.

fulhamben

Quote from: J.Perkins on October 24, 2015, 04:08:57 PM
Well Nose, I'm sure you still worship the ground Woodrow walks on. However, Dembele has just proven he is many times the player Woodrow is.
I wouldn't say that. I rate them both very highly. Infact I've said many times that I'd like them to get a run together. Both offer different attributes, that can be extremely valuable to us in the next few years

J.Perkins

Quote from: fulhamben on October 24, 2015, 04:12:48 PM
I wouldn't say that. I rate them both very highly. Infact I've said many times that I'd like them to get a run together. Both offer different attributes, that can be extremely valuable to us in the next few years

The big problem that plagued MD and CW was their finishing. Seemingly, MD has massively improved his. Woodrow is no write off, but must be loaned out.

fulhamben

Quote from: J.Perkins on October 24, 2015, 04:16:20 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on October 24, 2015, 04:12:48 PM

The big problem that plagued MD and CW was their finishing. Seemingly, MD has massively improved his. Woodrow is no write off, but must be loaned out.
why, I'm sure his finishing would be better if he played as much as Dembele does. And from what I've seen of cauley, he forces good saves from keepers. If Ross or Dembele get injured or suspended then we need cauley raring to go. He can't do that if he is out on loan

nose

what is your problem?
Still being rude for its own sake.
why are you still bothering with somebody you have accused of being both moronic and boring?
i have not commented on the game yet and you have absolutely no idea what my thoughts and reaction have been to what we saw today.
i know you are probably very excited because you have half term this week but wait for me to comment, and I will do thatfor you below as you seem so despeartate to have my view.
unlike you with your pre-conceived blinkered ideas, i wait to see what happens and has happened and speak accordingly.
and just because you did ask....
for 35 minutes the whole team seemed to be asleep, for all that i thought their goal was offside and the replay that was shown on the press screens in front of us seemed to support that view.
when jazz went off they came to life.
we started the 2nd half well and it was against the run when sa got the second but brilliant we bounced straight back and ross took his chance brilliantly...
dembele then scored what you would class as a center forwards goal at the near post and helped with kaka;s before rounding off a greatly improved and impressive performance. he put himself about and played like a man not a schoolboy! he just needs to keep that up. Even the errors he made were ok with me because he was trying to create stuff, and he was working for the team. he did a sublime turn just in front of where we sit near the end and harrased their back line.
other notable perfomances came from ream, his best to date, stearman and the two full backs after jazz left the pitch. richards and husband have to be first choice when possible the team is so much better balamnced.
cairney was a bit lightweight for me but did a reasonable job and LVC has not recaptured his best form from last season.

i would not change the team that finished the match as we start the next one.

woodrow remains in need of his chance but it musn't be the next game. Enjoy your half term.

terryr

Now now kids
Play nicely together please

nose

Quote from: TerryR on October 24, 2015, 07:07:24 PM
Now now kids
Play nicely together please

Sorry
Couldn't resist
It waz like being stalked....
I am done now   but my match report is gud!

J.Perkins

Quote from: nose on October 24, 2015, 06:11:49 PM

what is your problem?
why are you still bothering with somebody you have accused of being both moronic and boring?
i have not commented on the game yet and you have absolutely no idea what my thoughts and reaction have been to what we saw today.
i know you are probably very excited because you have half term this week but wait for me to comment, and I will do thatfor you below as you seem so despeartate to have my view.
unlike you with your pre-conceived blinkered ideas, i wait to see what happens and has happened and speak accordingly.
for 35 minutes the whole team seemed to be asleep, for all that i thought their goal was offside and the replay that was shown on the press screens in front of us seemed to support that view.
we started the 2nd half well and it was against the run when sa got the second but brilliant we bounced straight back and ross took his chance brilliantly...
dembele then scored what you would class as a center forwards goal at the near post and helped with kaka;s before rounding off a greatly improved and impressive performance. he put himself about and played like a man not a schoolboy! he just needs to keep that up. Even the errors he made were ok with me because he was trying to create stuff, and he was working for the team. he did a sublime turn just in front of where we sit near the end and harrased their back line.
other notable perfomances came from ream, his best to date, stearman and the two full backs after jazz left the pitch. richards and husband have to be first choice when possible the team is so much better balamnced.
cairney was a bit lightweight for me but did a reasonable job and LVC has not recaptured his best form from last season.

woodrow remains in need of his chance but it musn't be the next game. Enjoy your half term.

Doing a Physics degree at Surrey Uni.

nose

Quote from: J.Perkins on October 24, 2015, 07:28:34 PM
Quote from: nose on October 24, 2015, 06:11:49 PM

what is your problem?

Doing a Physics degree at Surrey Uni.

well i wasn't far off.....
By the way I have a masters in electronics from a long time ago

we won today
it was a brilliant recovery from everryone

with no offence intended, you must should try and lighten up a bit. express your opion, as i always do, but think hard before saying some of the stuff you had addressed toward me. it is not needed and lessens the force of your point. we do need to agree about evertything.

the club is misfiring, I want it better, |I can see the same errors being made over and over, and the same ones i have been seeing for years... i liked the prem, i want the club to go back but there is little prospect...

i speak out of turn sometimes (often) and when i do I usually apologise.

i may argue with people here but we are all fulham fans so i love them all, including you.