News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


The Official Next Manager Discussion Thread

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 07, 2015, 04:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hovewhite

I'm more worried about the Brentford and Ipswich upcoming games as it could be carnage!!

colinwhite

I dont have a lot of faith in him . How can he start with Kavanagh and claim he gives us defensive balance?
Our corner set up for their goal was pathetic ,and some of the players looked as though they felt they justified in being so poor , not my fault kind of body language.
Where are LVC and kaca ?  I wont even go into the diamond .......

leonffc

Quote from: fulhamben on November 29, 2015, 09:14:53 PM
Quote from: leonffc on November 29, 2015, 09:13:12 PM
If that idiot is still in charge for the Brentford game I'll stay at home. I'm not travelling to see a team put out by that p****
stop sitting on the fence and tell us what you really think

Unfortunately I have to sit on the train to watch what he puts out at Nottingham. The fence is the easy bit


H4usuallysitting

We appear to have so many coaches/trainers/Curbishleys etc on the bench that we should let them all have 15 minutes each, and hope that there is not a lot of injury time


Wimbledon_White

Parker? Player Manager?


davew

#1486
If he is appointed I will stop supporting the club I have loved for over 60 years, what nonsense from the OP!! Let me try and qualify my comment a little, he provides the same pre match and post match comments and yet nothing changes!! I particularly liked the last pre match comments about we will be starting quick out of the blocks, going at it from the start (lol), did he mean from the start of the 2nd half and not the kick off!! At the moment like many others I am disillusioned about the club, the way it is or rather isn't managed and just importantly having a squad that so many supporters/deamers think should be more than capable of getting us in the play offs!  075.gif
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Asotosyios

Quote from: @jolslover on November 29, 2015, 06:47:50 PM
Di Canio anyone? Certainly passionate and would get the lads fired up.

We don't need someone to fire the team up - we need a manager that can organise the team, teach them to play in a certain way, take the most out of them and, if possible, make them better.

fulhamben

Quote from: leonffc on November 29, 2015, 09:45:44 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on November 29, 2015, 09:14:53 PM
Quote from: leonffc on November 29, 2015, 09:13:12 PM
If that idiot is still in charge for the Brentford game I'll stay at home. I'm not travelling to see a team put out by that p****
stop sitting on the fence and tell us what you really think

Unfortunately I have to sit on the train to watch what he puts out at Nottingham. The fence is the easy bit
lol, a 5 min ride to Brentford should be easy then
We are gonna stuff them
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.


davew

Quote from: fulhamben on November 29, 2015, 09:57:39 PM
Quote from: leonffc on November 29, 2015, 09:45:44 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on November 29, 2015, 09:14:53 PM
Quote from: leonffc on November 29, 2015, 09:13:12 PM
If that idiot is still in charge for the Brentford game I'll stay at home. I'm not travelling to see a team put out by that p****
stop sitting on the fence and tell us what you really think

Unfortunately I have to sit on the train to watch what he puts out at Nottingham. The fence is the easy bit
lol, a 5 min ride to Brentford should be easy then
We are gonna stuff them
Sorry Ben, you must be drinking something a little bit stronger than me tonight and what I am on is 50% proof! Another few weeks of more of the same by our Club and I will be going back to meths!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

fulhamben

Quote from: davew on November 29, 2015, 10:00:04 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on November 29, 2015, 09:57:39 PM
Quote from: leonffc on November 29, 2015, 09:45:44 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on November 29, 2015, 09:14:53 PM
Quote from: leonffc on November 29, 2015, 09:13:12 PM
If that idiot is still in charge for the Brentford game I'll stay at home. I'm not travelling to see a team put out by that p****
stop sitting on the fence and tell us what you really think

Unfortunately I have to sit on the train to watch what he puts out at Nottingham. The fence is the easy bit
lol, a 5 min ride to Brentford should be easy then
We are gonna stuff them
Sorry Ben, you must be drinking something a little bit stronger than me tonight and what I am on is 50% proof! Another few weeks of more of the same by our Club and I will be going back to meths!!
petrols cheaper and just as strong
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

hovewhite

Shows rigg up that he can't  get a British coach for love nor money to be a head coach,this role is normal for a European coach!


leonffc

Quote from: fulhamben on November 29, 2015, 09:57:39 PM
Quote from: leonffc on November 29, 2015, 09:45:44 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on November 29, 2015, 09:14:53 PM
Quote from: leonffc on November 29, 2015, 09:13:12 PM
If that idiot is still in charge for the Brentford game I'll stay at home. I'm not travelling to see a team put out by that p****
stop sitting on the fence and tell us what you really think

Unfortunately I have to sit on the train to watch what he puts out at Nottingham. The fence is the easy bit
lol, a 5 min ride to Brentford should be easy then
We are gonna stuff them

I'm over an hour away from fulham,  under 2 from Nottingham, not too much in it. After yesterday I wasn't coming Brentford but I've calmed down and will probably turn up. I'm just bored of it all now. The footy is poor

hovewhite

Quote from: davew on November 29, 2015, 10:00:04 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on November 29, 2015, 09:57:39 PM
Quote from: leonffc on November 29, 2015, 09:45:44 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on November 29, 2015, 09:14:53 PM
Quote from: leonffc on November 29, 2015, 09:13:12 PM
If that idiot is still in charge for the Brentford game I'll stay at home. I'm not travelling to see a team put out by that p****
stop sitting on the fence and tell us what you really think

Unfortunately I have to sit on the train to watch what he puts out at Nottingham. The fence is the easy bit
lol, a 5 min ride to Brentford should be easy then
We are gonna stuff them
Sorry Ben, you must be drinking something a little bit stronger than me tonight and what I am on is 50% proof! Another few weeks of more of the same by our Club and I will be going back to meths!!
maths in the madness called fulhm!!!

Skatzoffc

Quote from: cmg on November 29, 2015, 01:28:45 PM
Quote from: Neil D on November 29, 2015, 10:41:51 AM
Quote from: cmg on November 29, 2015, 10:22:42 AM
Quote from: Neil D on November 29, 2015, 10:13:21 AM
The fact that this monster thread is off the front page (or was until this post) shows that even we have got bored by the wretched, meandering saga of ineptitude. 

Probably. Although I'm not sure if you are referring to our managerial quest or the quality of the postings.
I would never disrespect the sterling contributions of my fellow posters. 

Jolly glad to hear it.  :54:  Me neither.
(Ooops. Excuse me for a moment. I must sit down in this bucket of water. My underwear seems to have spontaneously combusted.)

Incidentally, I think you have hit on the ideal title for when the history of the past few years of Fulham FC comes to be written.

Part I -    'The Great Escape'
Part II -   'The Road To Hamburg'
Part III -  'The Meandering Saga Of Ineptitude'

064.gif

Ha, ha, ha, nice one centurion.

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !


Wearethewhites

The silence from FFC is absolutely deafening.

Nero


alexmur

can't say I'm too excited about monk

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk


Pluto

Can we just appoint Curbs until the end of the season and be done with it? We aren't going anywhere this season and there might be some better names available in the summer. So sick of this now and some of these names being mentioned are just so dire

Twig

Quote from: fulhamben on November 29, 2015, 08:56:40 PM
Anyone who picks defenders in midfield will never get my vote. Especially as it flopped so badly the week before

Could not agree more.