Main Menu

The Official Next Manager Discussion Thread

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 07, 2015, 04:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chutney

Quote from: f321ffc on November 16, 2015, 06:43:31 AM
Quote from: Chutney on November 15, 2015, 11:12:24 PM
Quote from: west kowloon white on November 15, 2015, 11:03:02 PM
Would like to form a rational opinion- what did your mate say to provoke the death wish?Please be honest.

He called him a "silly ****" (four letter word begins with a T, ends with a T and the middle letters are WA) over a substitution, which I'll admit is a bit strong but should of been ignored or taken in jest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaQhHNUOdZ8 << is this the man you want in charge of our club? He regularly comes across as petty and a control freak/bully. For me, we are better than that.

So your mate can call someone an offensive name, when that person responds its the other persons fault is it ? yes he should have ignored it but sometimes in the heat of the moment thats not always the case.
It was reported that Pearson also apologised to said fan  , is that the true?

He publicly refused to apologise despite having several opportunities to do so, its not the first time he's turned on his own fans.
C O Y W

GloucesterWhite

If he achieves the sort of success with us that he did with Leicester he can swear at me any time he likes.

alexmur

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on November 15, 2015, 02:11:05 PM
Only lunatics should apply for the FFC managers job?

Unless of course Moyes sees it as a great "stepping stone" opportunity, a chance to re-build & prove his worth all over again @ a similar club to Everton, you can see it clear as day

Worth him taking the gamble I'd say (assuming of course we have shown interest in him)

He has to be the stand out candidate

His arrival would cause a number of our better players to re consider their futures with us, to stay & give it a go as far as top 6, return to the Premiership, ground redevelopment etc

Time to act running out along with parachute payments

So much riding on this next appointment 
agree

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nero

Quote from: Chutney on November 16, 2015, 07:56:57 AM
Quote from: f321ffc on November 16, 2015, 06:43:31 AM
Quote from: Chutney on November 15, 2015, 11:12:24 PM
Quote from: west kowloon white on November 15, 2015, 11:03:02 PM
Would like to form a rational opinion- what did your mate say to provoke the death wish?Please be honest.

He called him a "silly ****" (four letter word begins with a T, ends with a T and the middle letters are WA) over a substitution, which I'll admit is a bit strong but should of been ignored or taken in jest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaQhHNUOdZ8 << is this the man you want in charge of our club? He regularly comes across as petty and a control freak/bully. For me, we are better than that.

So your mate can call someone an offensive name, when that person responds its the other persons fault is it ? yes he should have ignored it but sometimes in the heat of the moment thats not always the case.
It was reported that Pearson also apologised to said fan  , is that the true?

He publicly refused to apologise despite having several opportunities to do so, its not the first time he's turned on his own fans.

Did your friend apologise to Pearson

alexmur

so Lee Clarke has put him self up for the job, what do we think boys?

Chutney

Quote from: alexmur on November 16, 2015, 01:33:47 PM
so Lee Clarke has put him self up for the job, what do we think boys?

No. He's been pretty average/bad everywhere he's been so far. You never know though, it could work... but I hoped the same for Symons.
C O Y W

alexmur

Quote from: mkras99 on November 16, 2015, 02:02:32 PM
http://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive/exclusive-nigel-pearson-to-be-interviewed-by-fulham-this-week

he is definitely my second choice behind moyes. he has done some pretty stupid stuff but the players seem to like him and really that's all that matters for me. still hoping for moyes till the bitter end.

Lighthouse

Bit depressing to find the so called favourite hasn't even been interviewed yet. Frankly we are crossing over to the line of boring now.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Riverside

Quote from: Lighthouse on November 16, 2015, 03:10:44 PM
Bit depressing to find the so called favourite hasn't even been interviewed yet. Frankly we are crossing over to the line of boring now.

Or we are waiting for the Republics play off result / Martin O Neill ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alexmur

Quote from: Riverside on November 16, 2015, 03:26:16 PM

I seriously doubt it  he won't leave ireland job till after world Cup qualifiers

Holders

Quote from: alexmur on November 16, 2015, 03:03:15 PM
http://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive/exclusive-nigel-pearson-to-be-interviewed-by-fulham-this-week

he is definitely my second choice behind moyes. he has done some pretty stupid stuff but the players seem to like him and really that's all that matters for me. still hoping for moyes till the bitter end.

Pearson has a difficult relationship with the press but seems to be loyal to his players.

I just hope they give an interview to Jacaranda, Gymkhana or whatever his name is.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Ichabod Magoo

Apparently someone has an inside contact such as his maid or cousin to know that "he's more keen on Fulham" than QPR.  I feel much better now.   064.gif  I'm glad you posted this, but I just think it's humourous when some website says the man is more interested in one club over another.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

westcliff white

Quote from: alexmur on November 16, 2015, 03:28:18 PM
Quote from: Riverside on November 16, 2015, 03:26:16 PM

I seriously doubt it  he won't leave ireland job till after world Cup qualifiers

I heard there was a break clause after the euros, the F AI can break if results not good enough and O'neil if he gets a club offer he wants to take
Every day is a Fulham day

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Airfix

Love ya Lee, but you are not what we need.

Fulham 442

Love ya Lee, but you are not what we need.

Sums up my feelings perfectly!

MikeW

The sentimental card is proving a problem.  Thanks but no thanks.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Wearethewhites

Yep nice fella, another Kit type scenario in my eyes, so no thanks.

gang