https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Next Manager Discussion Thread

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 07, 2015, 04:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry White

I'd take Pearce over Gray any day of the week but neither are great :(

Fulham76

We just need to stick with what we've got now. It's not ideal but Curbishley is proven at this level, albeit not for some time.

We clearly didn't have a plan in place following Kits sacking & the time it's taken to get absolutely nowhere, the many reported knock backs, zero communication with the fans - it's embarrassing now!

I don't expect the club to come out & tell us who they are targeting, what they are going to offer him but some message of reassurance would be nice but we get nothing. So unprofessional from the club.

Alexis

I think given enough time with his own squad for more than a season, he would have gotten us promoted. Might not be this season, or even the next, but definitely within the next 4 years. Unfortunately, neither the chairman or the fans are able to wait that long.
Fulham 来了!

rusty shackleford

I dont think he ever would have gotten us promoted. But i liked the fact he was a good guy and a Fulham man

alexbishop

this is like breaking up with your partner, not being able to move on, then looking back you forget the bad times and just remember the good times and suddenly you start wanting her back
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

MJG

Kit wasn't going to get us up be honest about that.
Vast majority of us say the squad is UNDERACHIEVING under his stewardship. So in the eyes of most we should have more points...6 more and you are with the 6th placed group of teams. We need someone who can get the team achieving what we think they should be doing. Crying after Kit is just longing for someone you know and not the unknown.

Thamesbank

Gawd Pearce or Gray, talk about bottom fishing.

f321ffc

Quote from: f321ffc on December 03, 2015, 11:38:45 AM
Ravenelli throws his hat into the ring.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/europa/esclusiva-tmw-anderlecht-contatto-con-ravanelli-per-la-panchina-la-situazione-762107

/quote]
Translation , well  sort of.Radishes?

Fabrizio Radishes ready to return to the bench. Contacts with the Anderlecht, in Belgium. Some approaches up to a few hours ago, a real possibility. The Belgian company reflects, radishes in the minds of the club in the case of replacing the current coach. And, for the former Juventus striker, also a contact with the Fulham
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

westcliff white

Quote from: f321ffc on December 03, 2015, 11:44:14 AM

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/europa/esclusiva-tmw-anderlecht-contatto-con-ravanelli-per-la-panchina-la-situazione-762107

/quote]

Fabrizio Radishes ready to return to the bench. Contacts with the Anderlecht, in Belgium. Some approaches up to a few hours ago, a real possibility. The Belgian company reflects, radishes in the minds of the club in the case of replacing the current coach. And, for the former Juventus striker, also a contact with the Fulham
good ole google translate lol
Every day is a Fulham day

Bassey the warrior

Let's try our luck on Brendan Rogers. Or if not him then someone youngish with a point to prove. No one over 60.

fulhamfan

itd gonna be curbs isnt it?

since hes been around us we have been utter excreta

Ordar

Cant see it being Curbs. Surely he would have been given the caretaker role if there was even a chance of him getting it

Fulham76

Quote from: Ordar on December 03, 2015, 12:29:08 PM
Cant see it being Curbs. Surely he would have been given the caretaker role if there was even a chance of him getting it

Think we're running out of options! He'll be reasonably cheap as well noting he's already on the payroll & there won't be any sign on or buy out fees to another club.

Neil D

/quote]

Indeed.  Ravanello is Italian for radish.  Ravanelli in the plural gives you radishes... fp.gif

Joe5

I heard him on talksport this morning about 11.45, saying that he would take on the job of manager until the end of the season, and hopefully gain promotion if the club asked him, when he was asked by the co presenter whether he would take the job he said YES, but he knew it would not happen as the club would NOT ask him.
Therefore there might be more to it than meets the eye, if Danny is not wanted by some party at the club, then that person should put dislike to one side for the best of the club, after all as long as all pull together for what is best for our club, the better off FFC should be.
You don't have to be on each other's Christmas card list, just do what's best for FFC
FFC

alexmur

worst case I'd rather curbs then Danny at least he has managed before. if it's only till the end of the season.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

westcliff white

he has said many times before he has fallen out with some of the Fulham hierarchy, my guess is that this was after he came out and said his choice was Lennon after the appointed Kit which ran in the face of being part of a combined decision by the panel of 5 and the board.
Every day is a Fulham day

Asotosyios

Seedorf an option for Fulham

According to De Telegraaf, Clarence Seedorf is a serious candidate to become coach of English Championship side Fulham.

The 39-year-old has spoken recently about his openness to manage in England, having never spent a spell in the country as a player, and Seedorf is not fussed on whether that job comes in the Premier League or the Championship.

According to De Telegraaf, Seedorf is high on the wish list of Fulham director Michael Rigg, who has also identified Jaap Stam as a possible candidate. Seedorf has been out of work since being sacked as AC Milan coach last year, while Stam is currently a coach with Jong Ajax.

http://www.football-oranje.com/seedorf-an-option-for-fulham/