Nero

Quote from: fulhamben on December 06, 2015, 05:16:34 PM
Quote from: Hoppus on December 06, 2015, 05:10:32 PM
Quote from: clarkey on December 06, 2015, 05:03:28 PM
Chris Coleman being tipped by Welsh press now
welcome home Cookie

Please be true!
Source?
not that I'd want him back, but no way does he leave Wales after qualifying them for the euros

will he be able to convince Bale to join and will he have Kit as his assistant !!!

BestOfBrede

Jeez, if we are going for an ex then please let it be Tigana or even Keegan - but Chris Coleman really? Are you havin a laugh?
As much as I love the man - he wasn't a good choice for Fulham manager (as proved)

Neil D

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on December 06, 2015, 12:25:50 PM

Now that does cheer me up and if he were in place by the time I trek up to Bolton then I would do so with a spring in my step - at least metaphorically as I am going by train. 
So maybe just a Spring in your Onion?
[/quote]
Leave my onion out of this.  Do you want to get into trouble with the Mods?

Wingnut

welcome home Cookie

Can't see him giving up the chance to manage at the Euros to come back to us.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

DevonFFC

Gray 1/1 now with sky bet.  Surely a done deal

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Wingnut on December 06, 2015, 09:50:04 PM
welcome home Cookie

Can't see him giving up the chance to manage at the Euros to come back to us.

Well, in fairness and IN THEORY, he doesn't have anything to do until June. He COULD come to us and just *ahem* 'steady the ship'. Plus, he'd get to see some of the Welsh players first hand (Robson-Kanu, George Williams, Jazz, Chris Gunter etc.)

BTW, I'm not saying he will, just pointing out facts
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

St Eve

Quote from: ollienixs on December 06, 2015, 11:52:19 PM

So we have waited 4 weeks for this mind blowing news. Oh dear oh dear oh dear

ron

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on December 06, 2015, 05:28:42 PM
Quote from: Berserker on December 06, 2015, 05:25:19 PM
I'm depressed today. Needed to prune my fruit trees but too depressed to do it. My depression is all Fulham's fault. I will have scruffy apples and Pears cause of them
Wow, I didn't know that you had Prune trees. I like Prunes. Do you get many on each tree?

regular ly.......

HatterDon

Quote from: St Eve on December 07, 2015, 12:39:52 AM
Quote from: ollienixs on December 06, 2015, 11:52:19 PM

So we have waited 4 weeks for this mind blowing news. Oh dear oh dear oh dear

I haven't been paying close attention, but how many guys have been "the favorite" of Sky Bet in the last four weeks?

I don't think any of them have been appointed manager ... or head coach
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

..FOF..

Slavisa Jokanovic doesn't seems to have any rumours with Fulham, in the news.

His chances of becoming the next Fulham manager is rising though.
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/fulham/next-permanent-manager

He have some experience of getting a team promoted to the Premier League.

From Wiki ~ "On 7 October 2014 Jokanović was appointed on a short term contract at the helm of English Championship side Watford, their fourth coach in five weeks.

Under his leadership, the Hornets were promoted to the Premier League with one game to spare, sealing it with a 2–0 win at Brighton on 25 April 2015 for their 15th win in 20 games; the team was also minutes away from winning the league title in the final match, but conceded an injury-time equaliser to Sheffield Wednesday that allowed Bournemouth to overtake them."

Best of all, I think he and Khan might have a chemistry together.

JDH101

Please please please get him and put an end to this madness.

Herbie

Please excuse my ignorance, but why is so much emphasis put on what odds a person has in a betting market? Isn't the reason for a price move due purely to how much money people have put on and the need for the bookies to cover their position?  Based on how many threads we've seen on how close the club keeps its cards to its chest, then surely this price movement is just based on people speculating?

Berserker

I think it's presumed people in the know put crafty bet's on as they have insider knowledge Herbie, and then the odd's are shortened by the bookies once they catch up with the trend.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

DevonFFC

Not to as short as 1/1. Also had we had not funked it up they would have signed as they were keen so does go to show they are pretty much spot on

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

Hoppus

westcliff white

Jokanovic is best priced at 8/1 and started when we were first looking for a manager at 25/1, i na low bet market this isnt surprising as 2 hundred would be a significant move. Sorry to put a downer on the optimism.
Every day is a Fulham day

Ordar

Tomorrow marks the 1 month anniversary since Symons was sacked. Since then we have 2 points from a possible 9 against 3 or the weaker sides in the division.

Its looking like we're resorting to our 29th "first choice" option in Stewart Gray who has absolutely no pedigree, and who's crowning achievement was a 13th placed finish for Sheff Wed.

What exactly are the fans meant to be excited about? If they offered season ticket refunds I would return mine. Symons was sacked (rightly)because he wasn't meeting the point target for promotion. We have now thrown away 7 points and effectively given up on the season, so what was the point.

Add to that the likely transfer embargo we have coming up.... Since Hughes left its been nothing short of a unmitigated disaster both on and off the pitch. I cant see any light at the end of the tunnel

SG

Quote from: Ordar on December 07, 2015, 09:11:21 AM
Tomorrow marks the 1 month anniversary since Symons was sacked. Since then we have 2 points from a possible 9 against 3 or the weaker sides in the division.

Its looking like we're resorting to our 29th "first choice" option in Stewart Gray who has absolutely no pedigree, and who's crowning achievement was a 13th placed finish for Sheff Wed.

What exactly are the fans meant to be excited about? If they offered season ticket refunds I would return mine. Symons was sacked (rightly)because he wasn't meeting the point target for promotion. We have now thrown away 7 points and effectively given up on the season, so what was the point.

Add to that the likely transfer embargo we have coming up.... Since Hughes left its been nothing short of a unmitigated disaster both on and off the pitch. I cant see any light at the end of the tunnel

Lets face it, if these guys were running a public company in this manner they would have been sacked by now. All we need now is for the academy head guys to get pissed off with all this crap and leave. It an utter shambles Rigg, no plan B not even a plan S.