watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Next Manager Discussion Thread

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 07, 2015, 04:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Does anybody really want to manage FFC, hardly an attractive offer! Best chance we have of getting somebody is looking at a non league manager looking for a challenge!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

rusty shackleford

Does anybody actually care anymore? I know i dont

westcliff white

Quote from: Wearethewhites on December 23, 2015, 06:18:59 PM
Quote from: filham on December 23, 2015, 06:02:51 PM
Quote from: Wearethewhites on December 23, 2015, 05:55:46 PM
We are actually going to mess this one up.
Is there room for any more egg on Rigg's face.

Yes, strong reports coming out of Tel Aviv, that Jokanovic will hold a press conference tomorrow, announcing that he will stay with the Club. If true, FFC better prepare itself for the fallout that will follow. My fear is that a lot of fans will turn their back on the Shahid Kahn ownership.
Ive not seen these rumpurs, where are they from?

On twitter the rumours are still saying he is coming and compo and replacement needs to be sorted
Every day is a Fulham day

Hoppus

Quote from: rusty shackleford on December 23, 2015, 06:36:55 PM
Does anybody actually care anymore? I know i dont

Is this Amir guy a reliable source?

bill taylors apprentice

Whatever the outcome the club yet again fail to inspire confidence.

Of course there will always be confidential issues and sometimes keeping quiet is the best policy but there's a pattern emerging here of the clubs perceived shambolic practices.

If this goes belly up the club had better have a good reason or I will be as mad (even more than usual) as hell! 

Wearethewhites

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on December 23, 2015, 06:42:40 PM

Of course there will always be confidential issues and sometimes keeping quiet is the best policy but there's a pattern emerging here of the clubs perceived shambolic practices.

If this goes belly up the club had better have a good reason or I will be as mad (even more than usual) as hell! 

IF this goes belly up ( we won't really known until the press conference tomorrow ) then I sense there will be complete uproar from the fans. This isn't just a coincidence now, like you say, a pattern is emerging, and I feel this is a complete P take where the fans are concerned. this simply isn't on.

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: grandad on December 23, 2015, 06:27:38 PM
Quote from: Wearethewhites on December 23, 2015, 06:18:59 PM
Quote from: filham on December 23, 2015, 06:02:51 PM
Quote from: Wearethewhites on December 23, 2015, 05:55:46 PM
We are actually going to mess this one up.
Is there room for any more egg on Rigg's face.

Yes, strong reports coming out of Tel Aviv, that Jokanovic will hold a press conference tomorrow, announcing that he will stay with the Club. If true, FFC better prepare itself for the fallout that will follow. My fear is that a lot of fans will turn their back on the Shahid Kahn ownership.

What more do you expect of Khan. He can´t send in the SAS & Marine Corps to kidnap him. If he doesn´t want to come there is nothing anyone can do about it.
None of us know what is going on & reading every supposed quote from some obscure source is a waste of time.

Well said Grandad, totally agree. Lots of posters on hear sound like my wife, she gets a bee in her bonnet about something that might happen and worries about it for days and finally it doesn't happen.

SG

Quote from: Wearethewhites on December 23, 2015, 06:55:19 PM
Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on December 23, 2015, 06:42:40 PM

IF this goes belly up ( we won't really known until the press conference tomorrow ) then I sense there will be complete uproar from the fans. This isn't just a coincidence now, like you say, a pattern is emerging, and I feel this is a complete P take where the fans are concerned. this simply isn't on.

If true it's not a P take its a F up of the highest order by a F ing useless management team

westcliff white

if we don't get it this time I will be frustrated but I wont get angry or be in uproar as we ae the whites says, guess some/most will be though. reason is maybe the embargo puts people off coming, or perhaps Maccabi gave him more money, loads of possible reasons I guess. Frustrating definitely but we need the right man and not just any old person, I would have thought we would have got one of the first 5 onb our short list, but hey ho

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on December 23, 2015, 07:07:55 PM
if we don't get it this time I will be frustrated but I wont get angry or be in uproar as we ae the whites says, guess some/most will be though. reason is maybe the embargo puts people off coming, or perhaps Maccabi gave him more money, loads of possible reasons I guess. Frustrating definitely but we need the right man and not just any old person, I would have thought we would have got one of the first 5 onb our short list, but hey ho
isn't it being stated that we couldn't agree terms with the club. So either Rigg is trying to buy a Ferrari when he only has the money for a fiesta, or his haggling technique is just sh1t.  Either way if it's true that we have failed to sign him then Rigg has messed us around again and increases our chances of relegation
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

bill taylors apprentice

I sit in the riverside stand (not a million miles from the directors box) and if this comes to nought I will find it hard not to let the likes of Rigg and Mackintosh know where they have failed the club.

In the nicest possible way of course.

Believe it or not the discontent in the riverside is more than just a few people tut tut tutting!

mkras99

Raphael Gellar ‏@Raphael_Gellar  26m26 minutes ago
Hopefully tomorrow morning things will be much clearer regarding Slavisa & Fulham. Press conference at 8AM UK time.

fulhamben

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on December 23, 2015, 07:15:26 PM
I sit in the riverside stand (not a million miles from the directors box) and if this comes to nought I will find it hard not to let the likes of Rigg and Mackintosh know where they have failed the club.

Believe it or not the discontent in the riverside is more than just a few people tut tut tutting!
rotten tomatoes in the face were deemed a nice thing to do in the medieval times.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Fulham76

Piss up & brewery spring to mind.... Again!

westcliff white

Quote from: fulhamben on December 23, 2015, 07:15:25 PM
isn't it being stated that we couldn't agree terms with the club. So either Rigg is trying to buy a Ferrari when he only has the money for a fiesta, or his haggling technique is just sh1t.  Either way if it's true that we have failed to sign him then Rigg has messed us around again and increases our chances of relegation
I was just on twitter and entered Slavisa JOkanovic Fulham and there is nothing saying he isn't coming just we are trying to agree compo and they look for a new guy before he goes. But I am no expert on the twitter area of things

SG

I sit in the riverside stand (not a million miles from the directors box) and if this comes to nought I will find it hard not to let them likes of Rigg and Mackintosh know where they have failed the club.

I will be in block W on the 29th. I will happily give them a piece of my mind with you

Fulham76

Quote from: SG on December 23, 2015, 07:32:00 PM
I sit in the riverside stand (not a million miles from the directors box) and if this comes to nought I will find it hard not to let them likes of Rigg and Mackintosh know where they have failed the club.

I will be in block W on the 29th. I will happily give them a piece of my mind with you

Worryingly I get the impression they all think they're doing a great job, so would imagine they'll all be very confused with your abuse. Those that bother to turn up that it...

Wearethewhites

If Jokanovic sits the press conference tomorrow, talking about the game on Boxing Day, then this tells me he is still firmly in the the Tel Aviv driving seat. If we've offered the 'required' compensation, then Jokanovic should be able to walk, that's why compensation is paid. All this 'waiting for a replacement' doesn't sit well with me, and tells a different story.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say, that Tel Aviv have managed to renegotiate with Jokanovic, offer him more money, and he'll confirm he's staying in tomorrow's press conference.

Hoppus

Quote from: westcliff white on December 23, 2015, 07:27:48 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on December 23, 2015, 07:15:25 PM
I was just on twitter and entered Slavisa JOkanovic Fulham and there is nothing saying he isn't coming just we are trying to agree compo and they look for a new guy before he goes. But I am no expert on the twitter area of things

Jakonovic will speak to the press tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Fulham76

Quote from: Wearethewhites on December 23, 2015, 07:36:44 PM
If Jokanovic sits the press conference tomorrow, talking about the game on Boxing Day, then this tells me he is still firmly in the the Tel Aviv driving seat. If we've offered the 'required' compensation, then Jokanovic should be able to walk, that's why compensation is paid. All this 'waiting for a replacement' doesn't sit well with me, and tells a different story.

I'm going to stick my neck out here and say, that Tel Aviv have managed to renegotiate with Jokanovic, offer him more money, and he'll confirm he's staying in tomorrow's press conference.

Where is this press conference being held, Fulham or Tel Aviv?