https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

Quote from: zander on June 02, 2016, 03:47:20 PM
HULL RELEASE ALUKO, TAYLOR

Sone Aluko and Ryan Taylor have been released by Hull City following the expiry of their contracts.

Eldin Jakupovic is set to remain at the KC Stadium with the club exercising its option to offer the goalkeeper a further one-year deal. Tom Huddlestone and Ahmed Elmohamady have also been offered new contracts with their current deals due to expire.

I remember there being some rumours about us being interested in Aluko a few months back.

A pretty good player on his day and fairy pacey but I haven't seen him play much recently.

Jokanovic wanted Aluko on loan, but the move was subject to another Rigg balls up by all accounts. Same with Inler .

westcliff white

Quote from: Wearethewhites on June 02, 2016, 04:28:12 PM
Quote from: zander on June 02, 2016, 03:47:20 PM
HULL RELEASE ALUKO, TAYLOR

Sone Aluko and Ryan Taylor have been released by Hull City following the expiry of their contracts.

Eldin Jakupovic is set to remain at the KC Stadium with the club exercising its option to offer the goalkeeper a further one-year deal. Tom Huddlestone and Ahmed Elmohamady have also been offered new contracts with their current deals due to expire.

I remember there being some rumours about us being interested in Aluko a few months back.

A pretty good player on his day and fairy pacey but I haven't seen him play much recently.

Jokanovic wanted Aluko on loan, but the move was subject to another Rigg balls up by all accounts. Same with Inler .
I heard that Hull wanted someone in before letting him go, similar to Palace with their keeper.

As for Inler that's a new one on me.
Every day is a Fulham day

Bronaldinho

@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Chesh

Quote from: TheGreatGatsby on June 02, 2016, 08:50:50 AM
it doesn't matter how tall a player is as long as they are there abouts.What matters is being able to read the flight of the ball (intelligence), position yourself in the right spot (strength, intelligence) and being able to jump (height plus explosive power).  bet you those short guys mentioned above could jump and reach a similar height as the the two inches Dan Burn could jump.
0001.jpeg
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Wearethewhites

cmg

Quote from: Wearethewhites on June 03, 2016, 11:16:56 PM
Moritz Bauer zu FC Fulham? tinyurl.com/jkel3bb #transfermarkt #ffc #bauer

According to Transfermarkt: 24 y.o RB just had a decent season with Grasshoppers with whom he is contracted to 2019. Can probably be got for around £1m. Has played for Swiss u21 but not in full squad of late.

Asotosyios

Rangers eyeing summer swoop for Championship attacking midfielder

Scottish Premier League side Rangers are eyeing up Fulham winger Ben Pringle, according to the Daily Express via the Scotsman.

Rangers gained promotion back to the SPFL in the 2015/16 season after winning the Scottish Championship title.

Rangers boss Mark Warburton will be looking to strengthen his squad ahead of next season, having already added Burnley midfielder Joey Barton to the team.

Pringle made 15 appearances for the Cottagers last season, scoring 2 goals. Before he was loaned out to Ipswich in February, where he scored another 2 goals in 10 matches.

The 26-year-old has previously played for the likes of Derby and Torquay United. But the most successful part of his career came at Rotherham United, where he helped the Millers gain back to back promotion as they rose to the Championship.

Ben Pringle only joined Fulham last summer, but he could be on his way out of Craven Cottage if Rangers are to come in for him.

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/rangers-eyeing-summer-swoop-for-championship-attacking-midfielder-ahead-of-big-season/

Wearethewhites

Jazz Richards to Celtic by all accounts, pretty immanent as well. Now where's that Taxi?

Nero

Quote from: Wearethewhites on June 04, 2016, 01:37:54 PM
Jazz Richards to Celtic by all accounts, pretty immanent as well. Now where's that Taxi?

Taxi!!, I'll get my car

MJG

Quote from: Nero on June 04, 2016, 02:08:44 PM
Quote from: Wearethewhites on June 04, 2016, 01:37:54 PM

Taxi!!, I'll get my car
join the queue mate

mkras99

http://www.scotsman.com/news/rumour-mill-celtic-loan-move-for-joe-gomez-neil-lennon-for-hibs-patrick-roberts-in-demand-1-4144152

Celtic face battle to keep Roberts

Relegated Premier League teams Aston Villa, Newcastle United and Norwich City are all tracking Celtic's on loan winger Patrick Roberts.

The 19-year-old has 12 months left on a 18-month loan deal after joining the Scottish Champions from Manchester City in February. Since being given a chance in the first-team at the end of last campaign by former manager Ronny Deila, Roberts impressed, scoring six goals in 11 league games. (Evening Times)

westcliff white

Quote from: mkras99 on June 04, 2016, 03:30:07 PM
http://www.scotsman.com/news/rumour-mill-celtic-loan-move-for-joe-gomez-neil-lennon-for-hibs-patrick-roberts-in-demand-1-4144152

Celtic face battle to keep Roberts

Relegated Premier League teams Aston Villa, Newcastle United and Norwich City are all tracking Celtic’s on loan winger Patrick Roberts.

The 19-year-old has 12 months left on a 18-month loan deal after joining the Scottish Champions from Manchester City in February. Since being given a chance in the first-team at the end of last campaign by former manager Ronny Deila, Roberts impressed, scoring six goals in 11 league games. (Evening Times)
Didn't it say on a thread somewhere eon this board that if they loan him to a champ club they have too pay us some more cash?
Every day is a Fulham day

JPCL

I'm pretty sure that Jazz Richards rumour was just made up by a Twitter account with like 50 followers haha

@jolslover

STH H3

Nero

Hoppus

I just talked to a friend (from Turkey), he knows Turkish football well.
He said Aziz is a technical CB which is good to distribute the ball, good speed also. He was in the Turkey squad but got injured. Has for years been the linked to the top clubs in Turkey and most recently last year there was talk of Inter.

Asotosyios

I just saw on Sky Sports transfer centre that Rickie Lambert would be open to a loan if he is not on the first team plans for West Brom.
I haven't seen him linked with us, but think he would work great with Ross here.

fulhamben

Quote from: Asotosyios on June 06, 2016, 11:46:45 AM
I just saw on Sky Sports transfer centre that Rickie Lambert would be open to a loan if he is not on the first team plans for West Brom.
I haven't seen him linked with us, but think he would work great with Ross here.
severe lack of pace if we do though
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.