watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dembele doesnt score for Celtic again

Started by sunburywhite, July 23, 2016, 07:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

The Maestro was a season ticket holder at Tynecastle.
I remember when all the old players came to a match at the Cottage
and Johnny and Tosh were on the walkway outside the
Riverside stand bar after the game, he was signing a few
programmes and asked guy next to me if he knew Hearts
result..Guy said lost 4-0 to Aberdeen in the cup, I think
It was, Johnny cursed and walked off.. 049:gif

sunburywhite

Doesn't score in the second half either

8 ? games now
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Ron91

Scored a couple against Motherwell tonight! But then again it didn't look hard to score against them 5 - 0.

Whitesideup

Quote from: fulhamben on July 24, 2016, 11:04:19 AM
Quote from: Herbie on July 24, 2016, 11:01:30 AM
I wouldn't lump Hyndman in the same bracket as Roberts and Dembele in terms of attitude. I think his move was more down to the fact that he wasn't playing as much as he needed to continue his development.

Roberts and Dembele had much more of a swagger about them as though they believed they were too good for Fulham.
really? Do you think he will get more playing time in the Premier than he would here then, I dont
Well, he can hardly have less. And when he finally did get a start or two, his mind may well have been made up. I thought he was unlucky not to get more time with us.

kevin

Jocanovich obviously had a plan of exactly who would fit in to his style and Dembele and McCormack were not the right players for it.....seeing the game on Friday you can understand why they were shipped out . Neither would fit in to his style and personally I think we are better off without....I would give Woodrow a run in the team otherwise , I think we could lose him to another championship side who need a striker

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: kevin on August 10, 2016, 10:43:15 PM
Jocanovich obviously had a plan of exactly who would fit in to his style and Dembele and McCormack were not the right players for it.....seeing the game on Friday you can understand why they were shipped out . Neither would fit in to his style and personally I think we are better off without....I would give Woodrow a run in the team otherwise , I think we could lose him to another championship side who need a striker

I salute your powers of imagination in believing that Dembele and McCormack 'were shipped out'.

I am sure that Jokanovic wanted aspects like more pace individually and in moving the ball and more effective wide play but I am not convinced that he (or most managers) are fixed on one style that would override the value of their most effective players. Also, I believe that Dembele would fit neatly into the current team and style even if fitting in McCormack would be more difficult.

fulhamben

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on August 10, 2016, 11:13:12 PM

I salute your powers of imagination in believing that Dembele and McCormack 'were shipped out'.

I am sure that Jokanovic wanted aspects like more pace individually and in moving the ball and more effective wide play but I am not convinced that he (or most managers) are fixed on one style that would override the value of their most effective players. Also, I believe that Dembele would fit neatly into the current team and style even if fitting in McCormack would be more difficult.
not so sure dembele would. Really like Dembele, but all slavisa players look very comfortable on the ball, can't say I ever saw much of that from moussa.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

Quote from: Statto on August 10, 2016, 11:33:14 PM
Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on August 10, 2016, 11:13:12 PM

agree, and well put (as usual)
you have no say as you are an odoi hater ;)

fulhamben

Quote from: Statto on August 10, 2016, 11:50:07 PM
fulhamben just in case you didn't see this after the newcastle game!

Quote from: Statto on August 05, 2016, 11:32:32 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 05, 2016, 10:37:16 PM
Yeah I told you he was class too. Get on the band wagon fofers this is our year

I will give it to you mate he's a step up from anyone we've had in that position for a while. Aluko was my man of the match but odoi's flick around the 80th minute has to be the moment of the match. Best piece of skill I've seen in ages from any Fulham player except he whose name we don't speak anymore
Yes I did mate, I'll let you off the beers as I'm just happy that he plays for us. Still got us down to beat tigs first 11 wins (crazily) just feel soo good about all things Fulham at the mo. Even with the lack of signings. Good times Statto my friend, good times