watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sport - what is your

Started by H4usuallysitting, September 04, 2016, 03:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

(if any) participation (other than footie) sport ?

Mine is angling, I try and go once a week rain or snow - watching cricket (used to play) & watching rugby (used to play)

Vinnieffc

Veterans rugby. Played in a Sevens tournament Easter weekend and chipped my front tooth. Still not been to the dentist as I moved to Ireland the following week for a work contract. However loss of tooth means my stage time on Jeremy Kyle is assured. Psi. I'm a rubbish scrum half.

Southcoastffc

Used to play (till I became too old) rugby, used to play squash, oddly I played a bit of bowls when in my 20s but not since, still cycle regularly, still play badminton regularly, occasionally play a bit of golf.  Often play the fool.  :022:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

AlexW132

jarv

Used to play tennis at the polytechnic tennis club in Chiswick. The grass courts no longer exist.  Took up squash when about 30 and enjoyed many good years. I was ok at cricket but never played for a club because tennis was my first love in summer.

Today....sad but true....darts. I dont have to move much and can drink at the same time as playing.

St Eve

Fulham Tup North

Golf, but I am useless!  My lad starting playing this year, so we go together and have a day of it, which is great.  Also, I have just got an 'Allotment' which is not sport I know, but the digging is good exercise!  I do dig to quite a high standard, not professional, but better than Sunday League I would say!!
God that makes me sound old :(    092.gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on September 04, 2016, 05:20:57 PM
Golf, but I am useless!  My lad starting playing this year, so we go together and have a day of it, which is great.  Also, I have just got an 'Allotment' which is not sport I know, but the digging is good exercise!  I do dig to quite a high standard, not professional, but better than Sunday League I would say!!

I'm a martyr to my beans

Supermitch

Besides watching cricket in the summer (Middlesex in the County Championship), I play Table Tennis in a couple of local leagues.  Also help with the running of my club and the coaching of the junior players.

kevin

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on September 04, 2016, 05:48:41 PM
Quote from: Fulham Tup North on September 04, 2016, 05:20:57 PM

I'm a martyr to my beans

You should see the size of my Marrow.... :yay:

Burt

Tennis, weekly, for years. Although currently injured following a bad ankle sprain a few months ago. Looking to a triumphant return in 2 to 3 weeks time.

King_Crud

cricket, although I injured my back last year so have only played twice in the last two seasons. But I should be recovered to play again next year, although might just concentrate on batting as I don't think my back could handle me going back to being an all rounder.

Also used to play a lot of golf, then to 2-3 times a year, and back injury has stopped me. Again, will look to take it up again next year

westcliff white

Cricket and Golf, is finshing sport ;)
Every day is a Fulham day

alfie

Bowls for me, trouble is due to ongoing hip problem i now can't play, but still enjoy watching.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

N_O_W_S

Baseball. I live North London and play in the London mets organisation. Lost our playoff semi final this weekend. Although I haven't played in six months due to an acl injury.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

ron

Clay Pigeon Shooting......"Happiness is getting some lead in the air....."......

nose

table tennis. I 'play' in a local league.
If I would have ever been trained/coached as a youngster I could have been a contender
as it is I struggle to keep up, but i do have my cunning

The Equalizer

Skiing for me. I stopped playing competitive sports years ago, but I rediscovered my love of skiing about 10 years ago and cherish that one week every year where I can go kamikaze down a mountain strapped to a pair of planks at 50mph.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Camber cottager

Iam 49 took up running last year and did hastings half marathon this year. Also 8 months in to kickboxing  I find it hard though