https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bob Bradley given a chance at Swansea

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, October 03, 2016, 12:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

Interesting to see how this one goes -  hope he does well

ToodlesMcToot

Holy smokes! He got that job?! Awesome! Just hope that he gets a real chance to turn them around. 1st job has to be survival at this point.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

St Eve

love4ffc

Wow.  This is a big surprise.  Good for him and wish him nothing but luck. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

filham

And I thought the job had Gigg's name written all over it.

NJFulham

Good manager, terrible decision to fire Guidolin.

Fulhamerica23

Still haven't forgiven him for starting Ricardo Clark against Ghana, but wish him the best.

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

St Eve

The table is now set for Giggs to go to Cardiff

H4usuallysitting

Hold on a minute....they sacked the Manager on Monday, and got a replacement on Tuesday......what sort of cowboy outfit are they

St Eve

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on October 04, 2016, 04:59:35 PM
Hold on a minute....they sacked the Manager on Monday, and got a replacement on Tuesday......what sort of cowboy outfit are they
Disgraceful. They should really wait a couple of months like us!

Mince n Tatties

Why don't some of these clubs look at young British coaches for a change.
Derek Adams(highly regarded by Fergie), took a tiny Highland club like Ross County up to Scottish Premier
and a Cup Final.
Took over at struggling Plymouth a couple of seasons ago, got them to Playoff last season and now 5 points clear at top of league 2.
I don't know why  some of our young managers are overlooked for foreign imports. Give them a chance I say.

Jem

"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

love4ffc

Glad I'm not a Swans fan.  Poor Bob has stepped into the deep end me thinks without a boat to float.  The hatred spewed towards him on Swans forums is incredible.  Actually the hatred not only spewed at him but at Americans in general is surprising. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: HatterDon on October 04, 2016, 09:56:28 PM
Quote from: The Moose on October 04, 2016, 06:12:31 PM
Sounds a bit arrogant: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3819694/amp/Bob-Bradley-believes-good-Pep-Guardiola-Jurgen-Klopp.html?client=ms-android-samsung

What he said and what the mail excerpted for headlines are two totally different things. The very LAST word used to describe Bob Bradley is arrogant.

Not really. To say he's around the level of Pochettino, Duchel and Klopp, managers thave done incredible things with their clubs is arrogant and not backed up by his record.
He did a sound job with America but nothing on that level.

YankeeJim

Bradley is a decent coach. Rather boring but given the US talent pool, I can understand why he bunkered and countered so much.
Its not surprising that the folks at Swansa are upset. He is American. Guess it just proves that Wales isn't really a separate country. The love for us yanks is universal. Right?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.