watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Transfer Thread for January 2017

Started by f321ffc, December 16, 2016, 01:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Latest rumour from them deep dark woods where Goblins roam and fairies dance in the moonlight is Norwich set to swoop for him.
Stories you here in deepest Cambridgeshire.
Don't go out on your own tonight Master them hounds are a wailing in Withy Copse.

H4usuallysitting

for Standard Liege player Cisse.....on Sky about 10 minutes ago..... I thought we'd given up with this deal

Keynsham

I've got 4 Villa mates who are all independent of one another who all seem to think that he will sign for us on Tuesday.

I've absolutely nothing to back this up with, only their word.  But it's interesting (to me) that they have all offered this up without me asking a thing.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Keynsham on January 20, 2017, 09:43:11 PM
I've got 4 Villa mates who are all independent of one another who all seem to think that he will sign for us on Tuesday.

I've absolutely nothing to back this up with, only their word.  But it's interesting (to me) that they have all offered this up without me asking a thing.

Do any of them generally have inside knowledge where Villa is concerned?

My opinion of Ross follows that of Slavisa's. If he says he can play for us and be productive, then I feel confident that that will happen.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Keynsham

I would say that one has a little, that's as good as I've got. What I suspect in reality, is that they have all heard the same rumour and it is beginning to snowball.

For me, it'll be interesting to see what happens come Tuesday now!

NogoodBoyo

Quote from: Keynsham on January 20, 2017, 10:19:38 PM
I would say that one has a little, that's as good as I've got. What I suspect in reality, is that they have all heard the same rumour and it is beginning to snowball.

What's wrong with Monday?
Nogood "I don't like Mondays, isit" Boyo

brightster

Quote from: f321ffc on January 20, 2017, 06:55:35 PM
Loads of rumours that Ross Mc is at Motspur park on Twitter.

Graeme Banyard‏ @gpbanyard

Ross McCormack is currently at Fulham training ground.However,may just be to watch his son football training there.Make of it what you will!

Well his wife and boys are still living in Surrey near Motspur so could be that he is their, don't forget he was in the Fulham shop with them buying the new kit before a game after he left!

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 20, 2017, 04:32:53 PM
Quote from: Sir Craven on January 20, 2017, 02:14:01 PM
Kerim Frei ‏@KerimFrei21  1m1 minute ago
More
I'm happy to announce that i've signed for Birmingham City on a three and a half year deal.... https://www.instagram.com/p/BPfTUKvjG7C/

Interesting to see how he gets on. Very lightweight for the Championship or at least was when he was here. May have toughened up even if he hasn't grown.

Definitely looks like he's bulked up a bit. Decent addition for them but think under Zola, that team will go nowhere. Already messing around with a formula that was working for them.

At least Frei can be closer to his buddy Matt Briggs . Those two couldn't be separated when they were here but both were soon out the door

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on January 21, 2017, 12:07:03 AM
Quote from: Keynsham on January 20, 2017, 10:19:38 PM

What's wrong with Monday?
Nogood "I don't like Mondays, isit" Boyo

Maybe its a done deal but they wont complete until Tuesday because we are above them and dont want us to be stronger for the qpr and reading games.

If he signs Tuesday, he cant face Reading that evening and theres no more league games before the deadline. We play Burton in Feb now.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

St. Andrews White

Mccormack not included in Villas squad at all today. Seems very strange as they appear to be playing without a recognised striker!
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

fulhamben

Quote from: Yonderwhite on January 21, 2017, 03:20:58 PM
Mccormack not included in Villas squad at all today. Seems very strange as they appear to be playing without a recognised striker!
gabby is upfront fir them
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

St. Andrews White

Always seen him as more of a winger or man behind the striker last few years. Certainly not prolific
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Mince n Tatties

Was told at the Barnsley game we were interested in Jordan Hughill of Preston.
Has just scored 2 against Villa.

Mince n Tatties

Twig

Quote from: Yonderwhite on January 21, 2017, 03:44:55 PM
Always seen him as more of a winger or man behind the striker last few years. Certainly not prolific

Sorry if I have misunderstood but Ross a winger? Far too slow.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Twig on January 22, 2017, 02:15:03 PM

Did he not play on the wing for Leeds??
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

AlexW132

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 22, 2017, 02:22:53 PM

He's put on a bit of weight since then

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: AlexW132 on January 22, 2017, 02:25:50 PM

Very true. Still its further for a defender to get round him!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

gang

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 22, 2017, 02:38:33 PM
Quote from: AlexW132 on January 22, 2017, 02:25:50 PM

Very true. Still its further for a defender to get round him!

St. Andrews White

Haha my apologies all, certainly wasn't saying Ross isn't prolific! Meant Gabby abby, although he has been a little better this season