watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Transfer Thread for January 2017

Started by f321ffc, December 16, 2016, 01:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

George Williams will not be going to Scunthorpe as Fulham have turned down a bid.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Nero

So we signed Cyrilregis on loan ,bit old but at least he's a forward

bmasar

Steven Ageroad

Loans? If you were buying a car and the seller said "here's the car try it for 4 months and if you don't like it give it back to me" What you say?

Arthur

Enrich is the litmus test as to whether today is considered a success. Cyriac sounds as if he could do what Piazon does, but maybe better, but will still need someone who can play Martin's role.

If we do, I can't imagine us signing Kamara as well, but shall be happy to find out otherwise.

westcliff white

Quote from: Arthur on January 31, 2017, 08:01:36 PM
Enrich is the litmus test as to whether today is considered a success. Cyriac sounds as if he could do what Piazon does, but maybe better, but will still need someone who can play Martin's role.

If we do, I can't imagine us signing Kamara as well, but shall be happy to find out otherwise.
It has already been said in Spain that Enrich isn't coming, EIbar want to keep him and will renegotiate.
Every day is a Fulham day

dannyboi-ffc

Betts
Button
Malone
Sess
Fred
Cairney
McDonald
Parker
Martin

Now we've let go of several players who havent been part of our plans all season ie Smith, Woodrow, Tunni, LVC, Jozabed. I would say 9 British players with a variety of experience and youth is sufficent.

What we need now is to replace the useless Smith and Woodrow (Both British) with a couple of options to put Martin under pressure and give us depth. I dont care whether they are English, Foreign or from bloody Mars!!!! All that matters is that they are players the club believe will improve us and not sign players who the fans have heard of so that we feel reassured the club know what its doing.

Smith and Woodrow are both English/ know the division and still couldnt get in the team when Martin refused to play. In fact we resorted to playing without a striker.

Welcome Cyriac to the Fulham family! Fingers crossed for one more. COYW!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Ordar

I could be alone in this. But does the way we play actually need a hold up target man? We rarely play balls up to Martin. I actually think a quick striker would be more dangerous with how creative our midfield is.

Hence why I liked Wells for us

Arthur

Quote from: westcliff white on January 31, 2017, 08:02:52 PM
It has already been said in Spain that Enrich isn't coming, EIbar want to keep him and will renegotiate.

Oh well, Martin up front for the rest of the season it is then.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 31, 2017, 07:53:21 PM
I think what you're saying Mince is...
I'll only be happy if we buy a player I've mentioned. If anyone else is hired (bought or loan) and they don't fit my choice, then we have no ambition!?
I'll only be happy if we buy a player I've mentioned. If anyone else is hired (bought or loan) and they don't fit my choice, then we have no ambition!?

Sarcastic as well apart from amending spelling...Any other gifts that you want to throw  at me...Good night.

rusty shackleford

Lyall Thomas on twitter reckons we are still trying for another. Interested in Enrich, tho cant see that one myself

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2017, 08:09:27 PM

Sarcastic as well apart from amending spelling...Any other gifts that you want to throw  at me...Good night.
it's the Internet mate, we can hide a spelling mistake with excuses such as typo and auto correct ;)
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Bracken White

Talksport report Enrich en route - maybe the deal is on!
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

BestOfBrede

I already explained that I was trying to help!
On the other point, I say it as I see it - you do not appear to be very enthusiastic about any of the potential incomings? You seem to want certain players and no one else is good enough. That's all! I apologise again if I came across as having a go, it was not my intention.
I'm sorry Mince!

westcliff white

Quote from: Bracken White on January 31, 2017, 08:16:20 PM
Talksport report Enrich en route - maybe the deal is on!
hopefully they are right and Balague is wrong, nothing much on twitter other than the deal is off.
Every day is a Fulham day

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 31, 2017, 08:16:35 PM

On the other point, I say it as I see it - you do not appear to be very enthusiastic about any of the potential incomings? You seem to want certain players and no one else is good enough. That's all! I apologise again if I came across as having a go, it was not my intention.
I'm sorry Mince!

You and a couple of others on here don't read what people say...I spell it out again before I F off.
I'm not really too bothered who we sign if he's decent...BUT I WANT THEM TO BE SIGNED BY US NOT LOANED.
If you and the other geezer cant understand that then I really don't care..
I'm not going to carry on defending myself.
Spelling and wording OK for you?

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2017, 08:24:58 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 31, 2017, 08:16:35 PM

I'm sorry Mince!

You and a couple of others on here don't read what people say...I spell it out again before I F off.
I'm not really too bothered who we sign if he's decent...BUT I WANT THEM TO BE SIGNED BY US NOT LOANED.
If you and the other geezer cant understand that then I really don't care..
I'm not going to carry on defending myself.
Spelling and wording OK for you?
Mince you can't leave yet, we still need another striker
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

BestOfBrede

Ok - please accept apology I did not want to upset you!
But you must do what you must and if that means you will not accept my apology then so be it - there's nothing I can do, shame
Remember this, we are all sensitive and worried each window and so say our bit - this often leads the o misunderstanding and/or conflict. At the end of the day we all want what's best for the club we support.

Bracken White

Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique