watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Slavisa - what a solid gaffer

Started by ChesterTheTabby, December 30, 2016, 10:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

In response to Chris Martin : "We need to check this situation but I don't have any intention of making our rivals any stronger. I am not going to send him back to Derby, he is going to stay with us, and he is going to respect the contract.

"We are not a train station, you can't come in and out when you want. We need to respect ourselves, and I don't know if he's going to play for Fulham, but he's not going to play for Derby."

Correct decision. He means business. Sod off Martin, nice try if it's true. Martin made himself "unavailable for today's game".
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

@jolslover

Never want to see Martin play for Fulham again. Want to see Slavisa given a new contract.
STH H3

PokerMatt

Sign Slav up.

What a prima donna! Martin will be a miss, sure, as he's been a big part of our attack but #teamslav

You're not even the most famous Chris Martin mate, get over yourself!
Follow me: @mattdjourno

ToodlesMcToot

Hope he enjoys playing U23 ball. Sounds like that's where he's headed for a spell.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

grandad

You have to admire Slavisa. A man of great principles.We have to get him on a long contract. We need stability & his vision.
Up yours Martin & McClaren.
Where there's a will there's a wife

JoelH5

"We are not a train station, you can't come in and out when you want. We need to respect ourselves, and I don't know if he's going to play for Fulham, but he's not going to play for Derby.

"We are London's oldest Club. We need to be treated with respect."

It's so refreshing to see our manager not take any poo!

Joka has to be given a new contract asap. His heart is obviously in the exact right place. It's a great feeling to have a strong character as manager
I was there, standing in the Putney end

cmg

Interesting little chat on the cards when Mr Martin eventually shows up 'for work'.

Southfield White

I wasn't his biggest fan to start off with and didn't think he said the right things, but very slowly he's been winning me round.
With statements like tonight will go a lot further to win me round.
Well said Slav, don't back down

Luka

Quote from: Southfield White on December 30, 2016, 10:50:14 PM
I wasn't his biggest fan to start off with and didn't think he said the right things, but very slowly he's been winning me round.
With statements like tonight will go a lot further to win me round.
Well said Slav, don't back down

mouse

Respect to Slav.
At last someone with backbone standing up for our club.He really is becoming part of the Fulham family.
Don't know if anybody else sees it but Martin just don't fit right,whether its body language or my imagination,he aint Fulham.Don't think I want to see him play for the 1st team anymore.
Well said SJ.
COYW

Mince n Tatties

Wasn't in his corner from the start,but by christ I am now..Hail Slava... :Haynes The Maestro:

hopper

Slowly becoming a club legend. The attitude and desire in his conducts and of the team. He's too strong to let this derail us, we'll pull through it.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: JoelH5 on December 30, 2016, 10:38:41 PM
"We are not a train station, you can't come in and out when you want. We need to respect ourselves, and I don't know if he's going to play for Fulham, but he's not going to play for Derby.

"We are London's oldest Club. We need to be treated with respect."

It's so refreshing to see our manager not take any poo!

Joka has to be given a new contract asap. His heart is obviously in the exact right place. It's a great feeling to have a strong character as manager

Absolutely first class.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 30, 2016, 11:07:01 PM
Wasn't in his corner from the start,but by christ I am now..Hail Slava... :Haynes The Maestro:

I salute you !

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: mouse on December 30, 2016, 11:03:32 PM
Respect to Slav.
At last someone with backbone standing up for our club.He really is becoming part of the Fulham family.
Don't know if anybody else sees it but Martin just don't fit right,whether its body language or my imagination,he aint Fulham.Don't think I want to see him play for the 1st team anymore.
Well said SJ.
COYW

Well said mouse

Well said

Never forget your Roots.

davew

I think SJ has done a great job this season even though I always struggle to understand his pre and post match comments! My gut feeling is that he will be leaving us soon (unfortunately), a few defeats and the reality of the club not moving forward will lead him to greener pastures, what he has achieved at FFC will look pretty good on his cv!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

FFCpmd

Don't you just love him more and more!!!!

Mince n Tatties

You trying to depress us even more Dave...Leave the bloody gin alone.

bill taylors apprentice

For someone who struggles to communicate at times his comments on the situation are priceless !

Having said that, money talks and if Martin wants out he will go.

FFCpmd

Does anyone know the legal position with Martin?

By voluntarily withholding his labour, surely the club could sue him for millions for breach of contract?

Would certainly give Martin something to think about.