watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kalas - value

Started by Stillbelieve, February 24, 2017, 07:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stillbelieve

Just interested to think what price tag people would expect him to command. Positive comments from him today. Would love to have him sign a deal.

Fulham Tup North

£12m.
Just because his parent company are not nice.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Stillbelieve

Yeh was thinking 10mil mark.... id prob say worth it as well

MJG

If we don't go up and he wants to stay then 8m is fair. Might need to have some add ons with that as well.
Go up and I reckon it gets to 10m to start.

callumc513

£10m, and we should pay that.

Finnegans Wake

@jolslover

I want some sort of double deal for Piazon and Kalas. Think 10mill would be a good deal for them both.
STH H3

Snibbo

He is a bit injury prone though.  I'd say 10m fire him and piazon also

bucksfulham

Transfermarkt show his value as £2.55m with highest previous as £5.1m. Doubt we'd get him for less than £8 m.
Piazon now £2.13 , previous high £6.38. How about £10m for the pair?

049:gif 049:gif

FulhamStu

Ten million for the pair would be good business.   He is good but has not done it at the top and some of the money quoted on here is just too much.

dannyboi-ffc

I think 8 million but let's be honest, some players are worth their weight in gold. So if Chelsea wanted 12m I think we offer it.

I'd rather have one Kalas for 12m than piddle about with an 8m offer that they won't entertain and sign an extra Sigurdsson.

He's the best centre half since Hangeland imo
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

My only comments are that if we do get promoted are they both going to be competitive in the PS
How will Kalas stand up against the super star strikers, which will also depend on his 'partner' at CB,
his full backs and strength in front and behind him.
Piazon, I don't know
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

WONKYTONKY

Isn't Piazons contract up at the end of the season? Thought people had been talking about him on a free? Kalas I think we might get lucky and pinch him for 6-7m. Minimal Prem experience might help our cause.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Perhaps on this occasion we can benefit from Chelsea's ridiculous infatuation with signing anyone on 2 legs and
loaning them out.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

The Road Less Travelled

Hasn't he only got a year left on his contract?  Both him and Piazon are never gonna make it for Chelsea, but could become decent mid table players.  Chelsea don't really demand ridiculous fees for their bit part/unproven in a top league players - Boro got Bamford for around £6million and Southampton got Romeu for a similar figure, so we could get both for sub £10million but maybe with a sell on or performance related clause.

cmg

Both Piazon and Kalas would seem to be contracted to Chelsea until summer of 2018.

WONKYTONKY

Kalas's contract runs to July 2018. Might get him for less than 6-7m with only a year left. Piazon is the same. Thats a shame, Piazon on a free is a no brainer but for a few mil you'd have to question if he'd cut it in the Prem. a box any new permanent signings will have to tick

twang

In the summer Kalas will be a 24 year-old centre half with 1 year left on his contract that during the last 2,5 seasons has done well for top teams in the Championship.

I honestly can't see where the £10m figures are coming from as that's far from the going rate of good, youngish Championship centre halves. I really like Kalas as a player and think he's vital for our defence at the moment, but he's never going to make it at Chelsea and for one reason or another he didn't end up permanently at Boro when they took the step up. Plus, this season he's been quite injury prone even though it's been nothing serious.

If I were Khan/Ali Mac, I'd definitely move on to other targets if Kalas' price tag is much more than £5m, which is what Swansea paid up for Alfie Mawson.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: twang on February 24, 2017, 11:57:08 PM
In the summer Kalas will be a 24 year-old centre half with 1 year left on his contract that during the last 2,5 seasons has done well for top teams in the Championship.

I honestly can't see where the £10m figures are coming from as that's far from the going rate of good, youngish Championship centre halves. I really like Kalas as a player and think he's vital for our defence at the moment, but he's never going to make it at Chelsea and for one reason or another he didn't end up permanently at Boro when they took the step up. Plus, this season he's been quite injury prone even though it's been nothing serious.

If I were Khan/Ali Mac, I'd definitely move on to other targets if Kalas' price tag is much more than £5m, which is what Swansea paid up for Alfie Mawson.

He's worth more than  5milion mate. Probably the only player in our team I can be confident to say is premier league standard.

I see your logic if you go to 7/8m. 5m would be a steal considering his age.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

gerrys

Quote from: twang on February 24, 2017, 11:57:08 PM

and for one reason or another he didn't end up permanently at Boro when they took the step up...........
Neither did Jokanovic at Watford..... :022: