more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TFI - new Fulham message board!

Started by LBNo11, September 02, 2010, 11:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Quote from: OldBrownShoe on September 02, 2010, 02:22:21 PM
:005: Sorry all but like a few others I come from the Reg Stratton era and am about as handy with new technology as he was in front of goal. Please would somebody kindly explain regarding their registration what "username" and "password" is. Is it email address and some password or... Jeez I can't even manage this question. Where does the OldBrownShoe go?  I have a feeling Lork is about to tell me! Thank you for your Stan Brown type assistance. :009:

your username would be "OldBrownShoe" and your password "something you can remember"

OldBrownShoe

Thanks Maestro WhiteJC!!  "Something I can remember" is going to trip me up in due course.
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

Chopper

I'm NEVER gonna get any work done now!
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

WhiteJC

Quote from: OldBrownShoe on September 02, 2010, 02:58:21 PM
Thanks Maestro WhiteJC!!  "Something I can remember" is going to trip me up in due course.

you can choose to stay logged in "forever", however if you do have to login (should you acquire a new confuser or sum-such) having a password written down always helps - assuming you can find the bloody pice of paper its written on! (voice of painful experience)

richardhkirkando

I'm almost afraid to sign up if Cheggers is a mod, but what the heck.

Lighthouse

I really think if you are going to have any good MB you will need to have good Mods. If your post is taken off for whatever reason then you need to accept it and move on. I have had at least three or four taken off FOF. Bad taste, inappropriate use of a kitchen utensil. That sort of thing. So the new TFI needs to be vigilant. But looks fine and worth a pop for anybody. 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

TonyGilroy

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 03, 2010, 10:12:19 AM
I really think if you are going to have any good MB you will need to have good Mods. If your post is taken off for whatever reason then you need to accept it and move on. I have had at least three or four taken off FOF. Bad taste, inappropriate use of a kitchen utensil. That sort of thing. So the new TFI needs to be vigilant. But looks fine and worth a pop for anybody. 

I agree with that.

The test will be how they deal with those who's intention is to undermine the board. The fact that the new board exists (and this one for that matter) is simply because such people are out there ready to have their fun.

Mods need to be ruthless in eliminating them. Proper posters who may occcasionally overstep the line can easily be accomodated.

mrska

The thing is us Moderators talk alot behind the scene so that any action we take is reasonable.

Also if we remove posts or have issues.. we're upfront with the poster so that we can get the problem sorted and move on.

Its a pleasure to keep FOF in good shape..  i really think this board goes from strength to stength..

Si_ffcuk

Quote from: richardhkirkando on September 03, 2010, 03:56:52 AM
I'm almost afraid to sign up if Cheggers is a mod, but what the heck.

All in the interests of balance and fair play
I have no pain oh mother dear but oh I am so dry;
Connect me to a brewery and leave me there to die.

finnster01

Quote from: mrska on September 03, 2010, 10:41:24 AM
The thing is us Moderators talk alot behind the scene so that any action we take is reasonable.

Also if we remove posts or have issues.. we're upfront with the poster so that we can get the problem sorted and move on.

Its a pleasure to keep FOF in good shape..  i really think this board goes from strength to stength..
Couldn't agree more Mr Ska.

I have had a few run-ins with Mr Ed, but I have to readily admit I deserved every bit of it, but in 2000+ posts something like that is likely to happen. Anyway, wish the best of luck to the new site, but I will not use or visit it. I am happy here.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

I just tow the party line and dont post anything dodgy, that's why i've never had a post pulled or been banned from sites or even nicked  :002: