watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TFI - new Fulham message board!

Started by LBNo11, September 02, 2010, 11:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...A new version of The Fulham Independent has started upwhich like us uses registration to enable better vetting of undesirables.

I have had a word with the administrator Si and he is happy for us to announce the new TFI on here.

The link:-

http://thefulhamindependent.proboards.com/index.cgi

I am sure we all wish them well, there is room for both independent Fulham FC related sites with a common cause, to promote the football club we all love...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

LRCN

Si_ffcuk

We have nothing to do with TIFF.  That is still running but it does seem there is a fault with Voy

I have no pain oh mother dear but oh I am so dry;
Connect me to a brewery and leave me there to die.

The Doctor

Really? I thought it was one of those periodic Voy problems as I can't get on to the Exiles site either

Si_ffcuk

Quote from: The Doctor on September 02, 2010, 11:49:09 AM
Really? I thought it was one of those periodic Voy problems as I can't get on to the Exiles site either

It is.

TIFF is nothing to do with us at The Fulham Independent

LBNo11

...my apologies - I got the wrong end of the stick - it is an age thing!

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Si_ffcuk

Quote from: LBNo11 on September 02, 2010, 11:53:09 AM

No probs mate.  TIFF is more your Wetherspoons whereas we are more a discerning drinker over at TFI  :005: :016: :027:

WhiteJC

Quote from: Si_ffcuk on September 02, 2010, 11:58:33 AM
Quote from: LBNo11 on September 02, 2010, 11:53:09 AM

No probs mate.  TIFF is more your Wetherspoons whereas we are more a discerning drinker over at TFI  :005: :016: :027:

in that case :beer: cheers

Lighthouse

It all sounds a bit modern and sandals and...will there be crisps? If there are crisps and sandwiches and cake then fine.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Senior Supporter

...uuum, just that the format of TIFF is so much more user friendly.

TonyGilroy

I've just registered and I'll be in board (still here but also there) if the new board can avoid the nonsense and unpleasantness that's steadily destroyed TIFF.

A question for Si.

In what way does he see the new board differing from this one?

finnster01

Marvelous stuff, but I happen to be a one trick pony and will only deal with one site for my Fulham needs. Tiff, Toff, Tottie, Tittie, Tie, twit, There is Only One Toe in a Camel and so on dot com does not interest me at all.

What is of interest my friends is FoF. It is family to me, especially now that I live in the US. The other sites are as interesting as Iain Dowie explaining the offside rule to Fat Freddie whilst trying on new sunglasses.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

mrska

I'll register.. obviously my loyalties are here at FOF..  but we're all in the same Business...  Promoting and loving Fulham Fc..

I can't understand the morons who post on these sites with no real interest in the club, but wanting to start a row or controversy!

Good Luck TIF.. Plenty of room along side FOF...

Si_ffcuk

Quote from: TonyGilroy on September 02, 2010, 12:22:31 PM

I've just registered and I'll be in board (still here but also there) if the new board can avoid the nonsense and unpleasantness that's steadily destroyed TIFF.

A question for Si.

In what way does he see the new board differing from this one?

Can't really say Tony, apart from we will be more lenient or tolerant.  We have the ability to block the obvious and will move posts to "Purgatory" rather than delete.  If no reasonable reason is given as to why posts should stay then we will delete.  Hope that makes sense

Burt

Mr Finn in his usual eloquent way has said all that I would have to say on this.

FOF til I die :)

TonyGilroy

Doesn't have to be either/or.

It's like meeting different groups of friends in different pubs. Go where the craic is.

For me all that matters is that the nutters are excluded.

Chopper

Good luck Si - I think this has a better chance of restoring the style of the original TFI than the facebook attempt. Hope it works out.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

Chopper

Quote from: TonyGilroy on September 02, 2010, 02:13:04 PM

Doesn't have to be either/or.

It's like meeting different groups of friends in different pubs. Go where the craic is.

For me all that matters is that the nutters are excluded.

Go where the craic is and avoid nutters sounds like as good a plan for a happy life as I can think of!
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

White Noise

Good luck to em. A lot of the old regulars on the Voy site seemed to have stopped posting, or seriously cut back. If this gives them a place where they feel happier then fair play. That is what started FoF I think - people wanting a decent virtual pub to mix with like minded Fulham types in.

The more quality, well moderated Fulham boards the better.

OldBrownShoe

:005: Sorry all but like a few others I come from the Reg Stratton era and am about as handy with new technology as he was in front of goal. Please would somebody kindly explain regarding their registration what "username" and "password" is. Is it email address and some password or... Jeez I can't even manage this question. Where does the OldBrownShoe go?  I have a feeling Lork is about to tell me! Thank you for your Stan Brown type assistance. :009:
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again