watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official FOF Silly Season Summer Transfer Thread 2017-18

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 06, 2017, 11:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

There are 66 Latin American restaurants in London so Rolan won´t go hungry.
Where there's a will there's a wife

f321ffc

FC Fulham interessiert an Keanu Staude

Google Translation
Matching reports from England mean that the FC Fulham is interested in the wing player.
To the last source from 16.07.2017 - 18:52 clock
How reliable the source is, I can not judge. Such a sum could not be achieved in Germany for a talent from the second league. Normally Arabi would have to try to negotiate the price, but he can not really reject it. It remains then also still the possibility, for a part of the money a real left outer after. But also the question of what Staude himself wants!
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Birmingham White

Bild have linked us to a German under 20 international who plays attacking midfield or left wing. His name is Keane Staude.

aaronmcguigan

This is a very silly season post , but I'd be real surprised if Joe Harts move to West Ham didn't create some moves or rumours about knock on moves for their goalkeepers.

He's undoubtedly going to be first choice, and one of Randolph/ Adrian is too good to be third choice without European football and is surely at least a Championship standard.

Adding to that, freezing out our first choice goalkeeper, whether it's Betts/ the clubs choice , a combo of Button/ Rodak isnt strong enough to take us further than we went last year.

Adding to something Mince said earlier, if we are to get a keeper in, I personally think it needs to be someone who is up to speed with this league, who can hit the ground running, and who we can depend on. Would also add Newcastles intention to buy a new keeper having similar knock ons and Huddersfields promotion keeper still being available....

Similarly the lack of rumours is concerning as it usually takes about 4 weeks of rumours, 3 months of negotiations, a breakdown, more rumours before we get a transfer sorted.

In one of those Bettinelli fans but I'd like it sorted as it isn't helping us or the club. Bettinelli not in training with any of the squads isn't going to help maximise a fee for him either.

westcliff white

Quote from: Newry FFC on July 16, 2017, 06:43:21 PM
This is a very silly season post , but I'd be real surprised if Joe Harts move to West Ham didn't create some moves or rumours about knock on moves for their goalkeepers.

He's undoubtedly going to be first choice, and one of Randolph/ Adrian is too good to be third choice without European football and is surely at least a Championship standard.

Adding to that, freezing out our first choice goalkeeper, whether it's Betts/ the clubs choice , a combo of Button/ Rodak isnt strong enough to take us further than we went last year.

Adding to something Mince said earlier, if we are to get a keeper in, I personally think it needs to be someone who is up to speed with this league, who can hit the ground running, and who we can depend on. Would also add Newcastles intention to buy a new keeper having similar knock ons and Huddersfields promotion keeper still being available....

Similarly the lack of rumours is concerning as it usually takes about 4 weeks of rumours, 3 months of negotiations, a breakdown, more rumours before we get a transfer sorted.

In one of those Bettinelli fans but I'd like it sorted as it isn't helping us or the club. Bettinelli not in training with any of the squads isn't going to help maximise a fee for him either.
Adrian is linked elsewhere as is Randolph. As for Betts I believe he is leaving as he has asked to leave
Every day is a Fulham day

twang

Quote from: Newry FFC on July 16, 2017, 06:43:21 PM

A couple of days ago someone on TIFF claimed that Adrian will be joining on loan as soon as Hart signs for West Ham. We'll just have to wait and see if he was right but it would be one hell of a deal for us.

Texas White

Quote from: grandad on July 16, 2017, 06:21:38 PM
There are 66 Latin American restaurants in London so Rolan won´t go hungry.

important to keep a man fed.

St. Andrews White

Adrian would be a real coup for us, a much better keeper than what we have currently.

As for this Keanu Staude guy, sounds like an U23 signing...anyone know anything about him?
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

wheelerdeeler

We could do worse than try and get Artur Boruc from Bournemouth. Won't be #1 now Begovic has signed, and he's obviously willing to drop down a division if the right project comes around.

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: wheelerdeeler on July 16, 2017, 07:07:35 PM
We could do worse than try and get Artur Boruc from Bournemouth. Won't be #1 now Begovic has signed, and he's obviously willing to drop down a division if the right project comes around.

Boruc may be content with being number 2 freeing up Federici..

Barrett487

Quote from: Birmingham White on July 16, 2017, 06:37:03 PM
Bild have linked us to a German under 20 international who plays attacking midfield or left wing. His name is Keane Staude.

http://hammyend.com/index.php/2017/07/fulham-eye-german-midfielder/

Reports from Germany this afternoon are suggesting that Fulham are keen on signing Arminia Bielefeld midfielder Keanu Staude.

The 20 year-old attacking midfielder quickly became a fans favourite with the Die Blauen faithful after breaking into their senior side having come through the club's youth system. A versatile performer, Staude played most of his football as a number ten but was also deployed as a left winger and up front, making 24 appearances in the 2. Bundesliga last season – scoring twice.

Staude's strong emergence into senior football saw him capped twice by the German Under-20 side last season and he made his debut in a 1-0 defeat by Italy last September. Fulham, who will be looking for reinforcements in the attacking midfield positions after the departure of Jozabed this summer, are believed to see Staude as a promising youngster with the ability to make an immediate impact in the Championship and press reports from Germany suggest that they are willing to make a significant offer for one of Bielefeld's prized young assets.

ffc73

"Fulham, who will be looking for reinforcements in the attacking midfield positions after the departure of Jozabed this summer"

That is the same Jozabed that spent his time on loan in Spain from January and did pretty much nothing for us before then.  IMO, lazy journalism and a position that is not a priority to add to unless we are going to send the lad out on loan.

ffc73

After Piazon, now Van Ginkel has signed a contract extension with Chelsea keeping him "there" until 2020.  Immediately been sent back on loan to PSV.  He has been there since January 2016

Maybe this is what Kalas will need to do.  If we don't stump up the cash they want for a sale

Jims Dentist

Quote from: wheelerdeeler on July 16, 2017, 07:07:35 PM
Agree good keeper.
However, wages?
Although the same applies with Adrian or Randolf.

St. Andrews White

From sky. Never heard of him, can anyone shed some light on him?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Barrett487

Quote from: St. Andrews White on July 16, 2017, 08:58:51 PM
From sky. Never heard of him, can anyone shed some light on him?

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Haha, i just googled Harold Voyer and it asked me if i meant Harold Voyeur   :005:

http://footballghana.com/newcastle-in-talks-with-psg-defender-harold-voyer

Premier League new boys Newcastle United are plotting a raid on PSG's academy.

Harold Voyer, a 20 year-old defender, is interesting Newcastle boss Rafa Benitez.

Foot Mercato says talks have already kicked off between Voyer's camp and Newcastle about a move this summer.

The defender is also interesting Championship pair Fulham and Leeds United.

PSG management have already lost top youngsters Dan-Axel Zagadou (Borussia Dortmund), Jean-Kevin Augustin (RB Leipzig) and Fodé Ballo-Touré (Lille) in recent weeks.

Fulhamerica23

Quote from: FFC73 on July 16, 2017, 08:52:16 PM
After Piazon, now Van Ginkel has signed a contract extension with Chelsea keeping him "there" until 2020.  Immediately been sent back on loan to PSV.  He has been there since January 2016

Maybe this is what Kalas will need to do.  If we don't stump up the cash they want for a sale

As much as it is a crap way to treat a player, I'm sure the Chelsea wage structure is healthy to their wallets.

Barrett487

LEEDS IN THREE-WAY BATTLE TO SIGN AVAILABLE DEFENDER – REPORT

French outlet Foot Mercato claim that the Whites are eyeing the 20-year-old, who is available on a free transfer after his contract with French giants Paris Saint-Germain expired at the beginning of July.

The report details that they face tough completion from Premier League club Newcastle for his signature, while Championship rivals Fulham are also keen.

Voyer has been an ever-present in the PSG youth set-up, but is now on the search for a new club to continue his development.

http://www.footballinsider247.com/leeds-in-three-way-battle-to-sign-available-defender-report/
The left footed defender has represented France at Under-19 level and is a highly rated talent

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Deeping_white

WW, you don't happen to know of any updates around Kalas do you? Are we still haggling over a fee?