Started by rvFFC, May 15, 2017, 05:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: stevehawkinslidingtackle on May 16, 2017, 10:32:01 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 16, 2017, 09:36:34 AM
Quote from: stevehawkinslidingtackle on May 16, 2017, 07:38:47 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on May 15, 2017, 11:39:39 PM
Quote from: stevehawkinslidingtackle on May 15, 2017, 09:35:02 PM
I would start Martin to be honest. He brings something completely different to the table. He unselfishly gives up his job of scoring and creating goals to let the others do it. He's a team player, who makes 10 yard runs up, down , left and right, Sometimes he heads the ball too. We dont have anyone else who can flick it into somewhere that might be a good, or chest it backwards... sometimes sideways. He brings something else to the table. He gives us options, how can you people not see that ? I know there are at least 5 others who agree with me because he got 6 MOTM votes for Saturday, the same as Johansen and more than Kalas. Come on people, keep the faith, he will start smashing them in soon. He's a great finisher and his record speaks for itself.
If we dont start him tomorrow night, I'll be absolutely devastated. Give him another chance. He deserves it for gods sake. He's a fulham man through and through, and Jok knows best. Wake up people
lol, suggest you read the comments in the motm thread then you will see why he got 6 votes. And yes he brings something different, he is the only one of our attackers, who isn't very good at attacking.

Come on guys, we are going into battle here, didnt you know Martin comes from the Latin name Martinus, which is a late derived form of the name of the Roman god Mars, the protective godhead of the Latins, and therefore the god of war ? You are berating a direct ascendant from the god of war for god sake. Talking of ascendants....

Some here say he has ACTED LIKE A BIT OF A RAT, but he can be forgiven for that, as its just in his genes and inherited from his grandad, one of the most famous RAT from a pack, Dean Martin.
I am truly quite upset by the comments about Chris, and in protest have now even bought a Fulham shirt with his name on the back, ( the shop said it was the last one, or only one, i cant remember ) Anyway,  I can wear it now forever more at every game. This way, when he is back at Derby next season, ripping up trees, scoring once every 8 games, you'll be reminded of him, sad faced as you look down at me from your seat.

Now that you have mentioned it, brought the subject up, and resurfaced it, and reminded us all, and revived this issue. May I suggest that you remove his name from the back of your shirt, and replace it with " KING RAT ". 🐀

Yeah no problem, I'll do that RIGHT AWAY. Please let me know when i can ever join in a debate about him again. Although I cant make any promises, I will try harder to conform, i promise I will.

Good man, carry on the debate as your posts are always enjoyable and interesting to read.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 16, 2017, 12:57:44 PM
Quote from: stevehawkinslidingtackle on May 16, 2017, 10:32:01 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 16, 2017, 09:36:34 AM
Quote from: stevehawkinslidingtackle on May 16, 2017, 07:38:47 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on May 15, 2017, 11:39:39 PM
Quote from: stevehawkinslidingtackle on May 15, 2017, 09:35:02 PM
I would start Martin to be honest. He brings something completely different to the table. He unselfishly gives up his job of scoring and creating goals to let the others do it. He's a team player, who makes 10 yard runs up, down , left and right, Sometimes he heads the ball too. We dont have anyone else who can flick it into somewhere that might be a good, or chest it backwards... sometimes sideways. He brings something else to the table. He gives us options, how can you people not see that ? I know there are at least 5 others who agree with me because he got 6 MOTM votes for Saturday, the same as Johansen and more than Kalas. Come on people, keep the faith, he will start smashing them in soon. He's a great finisher and his record speaks for itself.
If we dont start him tomorrow night, I'll be absolutely devastated. Give him another chance. He deserves it for gods sake. He's a fulham man through and through, and Jok knows best. Wake up people
lol, suggest you read the comments in the motm thread then you will see why he got 6 votes. And yes he brings something different, he is the only one of our attackers, who isn't very good at attacking.

Come on guys, we are going into battle here, didnt you know Martin comes from the Latin name Martinus, which is a late derived form of the name of the Roman god Mars, the protective godhead of the Latins, and therefore the god of war ? You are berating a direct ascendant from the god of war for god sake. Talking of ascendants....

Some here say he has ACTED LIKE A BIT OF A RAT, but he can be forgiven for that, as its just in his genes and inherited from his grandad, one of the most famous RAT from a pack, Dean Martin.
I am truly quite upset by the comments about Chris, and in protest have now even bought a Fulham shirt with his name on the back, ( the shop said it was the last one, or only one, i cant remember ) Anyway,  I can wear it now forever more at every game. This way, when he is back at Derby next season, ripping up trees, scoring once every 8 games, you'll be reminded of him, sad faced as you look down at me from your seat.

Now that you have mentioned it, brought the subject up, and resurfaced it, and reminded us all, and revived this issue. May I suggest that you remove his name from the back of your shirt, and replace it with " KING RAT ". 🐀

Yeah no problem, I'll do that RIGHT AWAY. Please let me know when i can ever join in a debate about him again. Although I cant make any promises, I will try harder to conform, i promise I will.

Good man, carry on the debate as your posts are always enjoyable and interesting to read.

ditto.