News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

OK as its quiet on here let's have some jokes.

Started by f321ffc, June 08, 2017, 01:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

My bears diarrhoea problems are starting to worry me.
The vet says he is getting better, but he is not out of the woods yet.
🐻
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

I noticed on the bookies window today, it said
' Open on a Sunday 11-2 '

I shall have a tenner on that, it was open last Sunday.

Never forget your Roots.

Harry Bayles

Bloke goes for a job as a lion tamer, Ringmaster hands him a whip and says if a Lion comes towards you,you crack the whip once if it carries on coming towards you crack your whip twice, if it still comes towards you crack your whip 3 times. And if it still keeps coming bend down and pick up a handful of s**t and throw it at him, what if there is no s**t replies the bloke, oh believe me there will be! says the ringmaster

Woolly Mammoth

If you were locked in a room with a Lion and Cobra and a QPR supporter, and you had a revolver with 2 Bullets, who would you shoot ?

The QPR supporter twice.

Never forget your Roots.

f321ffc

My wife asked me to pass her lipstick, a bit distracted I accidentally gave her the super glue. She's still not talking to me .
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: f321ffc on June 26, 2017, 07:36:45 AM
My wife asked me to pass her lipstick, a bit distracted I accidentally gave her the super glue. She's still not talking to me .

My wife is getting so fat, she puts on her lipstick with a paint roller. 

Never forget your Roots.

f321ffc

A woman weightlifter goes to the doctors.

"I've been taking steroids, and now I've grown a cock!"

"Anabolic?" asks the doctor

"No, just a cock'
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

f321ffc

A while back I checked into a hotel on a business trip and was a bit lonely so I thought I'd get me one of those girls you see advertised in phone booths when you're calling for a cab. I grabbed a card on my way in. It was an ad for a girl calling herself Erogonique, a lovely girl, bending over in the photo. She had all the right curves in all the right places, beautiful long wavy hair, long graceful legs all the way up. You know the kind. So I'm in my room and figure, what the heck, I'll give her a call. "Hello?" the woman says. Wow! she sounded sexy.
"Hi, I hear you give a great massage and I'd like you to come to my room and give me one. No, wait, I should be straight with you. I'm in town all alone and what I really want is sex. I want it hard, I want it hot, and I want it now. I'm talking kinky the whole night long. You name it, we'll do it. Bring handcuffs, toys, everything you've got in your bag of tricks. We'll go hot and heavy all night, Tie me up, cover me in chocolate syrup and whipped cream, anything you want baby. Now, how does that sound?"
She says, "That sounds fantastic,...... but for an outside line Sir, you need to press 9."
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Woolly Mammoth

The anti aging advert I would like to see, is a baby covered in cream saying aaaagh I have used far too much.

Never forget your Roots.