watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Silly Season January Transfer Thread 2017/18

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 27, 2017, 01:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tooting legend

What's with all the moaning on this board he knows where the back of the net is and that's what we are missing. Seriously people you need to relax.

hovewhite

I'd rather see the youngsters from within rather than the transfer committees signings.also think this squad can make club the p/offs.

snarks

Quote from: Tooting legend on January 06, 2018, 10:00:04 AM
What's with all the moaning on this board he knows where the back of the net is and that's what we are missing. Seriously people you need to relax.

Not if you look at his record at Norwich and Reading over the last 2 years. He's playing and scoring at the moment but is very inconsistent.

Mince n Tatties

Talksport....Fulham considering move for Peterborough striker Jack Marriott.

Deeping_white

Quote from: snarks on January 06, 2018, 10:27:14 AM

Not if you look at his record at Norwich and Reading over the last 2 years. He's playing and scoring at the moment but is very inconsistent.

12 in 19 this season in a rubbish team is very good. Realistically if we sign him we just need him to replicate that for the rest of the season, and if we hit the playoffs and go up we just discard him in the summer if he's deemed surplus. If not then we have a player who can score at this level for next season. Lets be honest, attitude problems aren't gonna last with Slav as he always wins so I don't think that's an issue either.

Carborundum

Quote from: snarks on January 06, 2018, 10:27:14 AM

The only time I can recall watching him, he seemed underwhelming and missed a penalty.Β  I'll resist the obvious conclusion.

gerrys

Β :plus one:
Quote from: Holders on January 06, 2018, 09:16:17 AM
Even Roy had to bring in key players like Hangeland.
As much as I was pleased when we took on Hodgson......I have to admit that I had read Fulham/Hangeland rumours before Hodgson arrived...

Hoppus

We really need a striker, a target man type.
So many crosses.. but who should they aim for?

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 06, 2018, 12:06:10 PM
Talksport....Fulham considering move for Peterborough striker Jack Marriott.

Just scored 2 for Posh to dump Villa out.

Arthur

Based on what I remember of Kelechi Iheanacho at Manchester City, he would be an excellent striker in the Championship.

Looking at Leicester's team selection for their tie today, he's seemingly fifth-choice there now. I wonder whether a bid in the region of Β£10M could land him; he may be prepared to drop down a league for first-team football.

cmg

Quote from: Arthur on January 06, 2018, 05:27:31 PM
Based on what I remember of Kelechi Iheanacho at Manchester City, he would be an excellent striker in the Championship.

Looking at Leicester's team selection for their tie today, he's seemingly fifth-choice there now. I wonder whether a bid in the region of Β£10M could land him; he may be prepared to drop down a league for first-team football.

Yes. An excellent forward. Only 21 with a decent PL scoring record. Don't know why he seems out of favour at Leicester. Scored for Nigeria against Argentina in November.
Cost near Β£30m. so, even if his value has declined a tad, I doubt that he would be in our range, even if he would drop a division (unlikely).

Mince n Tatties

Marriott got 24 this season including today...Go get him 4 mill should do it.

rvFFC

Friendsoffulham

SΓΆnke Gorgos
‏
@kingscrossed
33m33 minutes ago
More
Michael Madl looks set to move back to Austria Vienna. Scheduled for regular fitness checks with them next week. Fee to be decided - they want him on a free. #ffc

https://peterlinden.live/fussball/zwei-steirische-neue-fuer-austrias-abwehr-madl-und-stangl/

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on January 06, 2018, 11:35:19 PM
SΓΆnke Gorgos
‏

@kingscrossed
33m33 minutes ago
More
Michael Madl looks set to move back to Austria Vienna. Scheduled for regular fitness checks with them next week. Fee to be decided - they want him on a free. #ffc

Best for him,as he has completely fallen out of favour with our manager.

Woolly Mammoth

It's a shame in a way, because I thought he was decent, I cannot remember ever seeing him have a bad game.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

@jolslover

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 07, 2018, 12:46:08 AM
It's a shame in a way, because I thought he was decent, I cannot remember ever seeing him have a bad game.

True True
STH H3

Mince n Tatties

Lewis Grabban to Cardiff being reported this morning.

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 06, 2018, 07:37:12 PM
Marriott got 24 this season including today...Go get him 4 mill should do it.

That would be a signing that would definitely excite me. I think a lot of the lower league players are overlooked.
Brentford got Andre Gray from non league & Scott Hogan from Rochdale in league 2 & sold them both for millions