Ged

I cant see any above you
Stop moaning about people moaning about people moaning

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: Statto on January 29, 2018, 04:16:57 PM
Quote from: hovewhite on January 29, 2018, 02:43:14 PM
Quote from: Steven Ageroad on January 29, 2018, 12:19:12 PM
Quote from: Riverside on January 29, 2018, 11:58:37 AM
Mods . Any chance that we can have a separate thread on the incessant Stats vs non - Stats discussion .

I look at this thread to see if there is any news or gossip on Transfers and 50% of the time I find the same old Stats - vs non - Stats discussion . ( The same discussion with no new arguments ) .

Admittedly instead of 53 pages this would be a much smaller thread . But for those like me it would be much more interesting .

Totally agree.
100% agree

Im willing to bet the number of posts on the thread since it was started moaning about off-topic posts is more than the number of posts on here about stats... there are 3 above me here for a start... can we have a separate thread for that as well please

We could have a vote on it and see what the majority want, statistically speaking.

terryr

If a tiger and a polar bear had a fight , who would win?

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on January 29, 2018, 04:29:42 PM
Quote from: Statto on January 29, 2018, 04:16:57 PM
Quote from: hovewhite on January 29, 2018, 02:43:14 PM
Quote from: Steven Ageroad on January 29, 2018, 12:19:12 PM
Quote from: Riverside on January 29, 2018, 11:58:37 AM
Mods . Any chance that we can have a separate thread on the incessant Stats vs non - Stats discussion .

I look at this thread to see if there is any news or gossip on Transfers and 50% of the time I find the same old Stats - vs non - Stats discussion . ( The same discussion with no new arguments ) .

Admittedly instead of 53 pages this would be a much smaller thread . But for those like me it would be much more interesting .

Totally agree.
100% agree

Im willing to bet the number of posts on the thread since it was started moaning about off-topic posts is more than the number of posts on here about stats... there are 3 above me here for a start... can we have a separate thread for that as well please

We could have a vote on it and see what the majority want, statistically speaking.

064.gif
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Deeping_white

According to someone on TIFF (there is a chance it's a wum knowing TIFF) we're working on a deal to sign Liam Moore from Reading, which would actually be a good signing should it happen.

filham

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 29, 2018, 03:41:29 PM
Talksport......MARTIN ON HIS WAY TO FULHAM.⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽..Bet VC....2/5 to join us.
[/quoteWe have seen this one a few times. Inever fails to wind me up.

We have seen this one a few times and it never fails to wind me up.  Cairney and Fredericks wanted by West Ham, I will be glad when this window shuts.

Bracken White

So, to sum up Chris Martin, Jason Huigill & Liam Moore are today's rumours - 1st name recycled yet again. At least they're in the right areas!
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on January 29, 2018, 04:55:03 PM

We have seen this one a few times and it never fails to wind me up.  Cairney and Fredericks wanted by West Ham, I will be glad when this window shuts.

The window needs to be bricked up, well the outgoing one at least.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Bracken White

Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Bracken White on January 29, 2018, 04:56:19 PM
So, to sum up Chris Martin, Jason Huigill & Liam Moore are today's rumours - 1st name recycled yet again. At least they're in the right areas!

There is hope yet, whether it's Bob Hope or hope, time will tell.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Nero

Quote from: TerryR on January 29, 2018, 04:33:42 PM
If a tiger and a polar bear had a fight , who would win?

Where's the fight in the Jungle or on the ice caps, reckon home advantage could make a difference, and have we got any stats on previous meeting between these 2 animals?

Tabby

Quote from: Deeping_white on January 29, 2018, 04:44:53 PM
According to someone on TIFF (there is a chance it's a wum knowing TIFF) we're working on a deal to sign Liam Moore from Reading, which would actually be a good signing should it happen.

He looked really good last year, not seen Reading much this year, and he would be used to playing in a posession heavy system.

Quote from: ealex40 on January 29, 2018, 03:46:26 PM
Levante want to sign Fulham's highly-rated 17-year old central midfielder Matt O'Riley on loan until the end of the season.

The La Liga club are keen to boost their midfield options and believe the England U18 international would provide a significant boost to their ranks.

Man City and Arsenal have previously been linked with the teenager, who has made two first team starts and is eligible to play for Norway, Denmark and England.

Interesting option if true. Mainly just surprised that he would be eligible for Norway and Denmark though.

Allestree andy

Levante want to sign Fulham's highly-rated 17-year old central midfielder Matt O'Riley on loan until the end of the season.

The La Liga club are keen to boost their midfield options and believe the England U18 international would provide a significant boost to their ranks.

What do you think, would do him no harm.

thoughts anyone?
To the limit and beyond

Tabby

We don't have any cups to play the kids in, and Edun is ahead him in the pecking order. Would be good for him to get some first team minutes.

Allestree andy

Agree he will get gam,e time and a bit of experience in another league can only improve him i think
To the limit and beyond

filham

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 29, 2018, 04:57:05 PM
Quote from: filham on January 29, 2018, 04:55:03 PM

The window needs to be bricked up, well the outgoing one at least.
No time left to securely brick up window. I am going to continue singing that song from the Wizard of Oz for the next two days  " I Aint Gonna Hear No Bad News"

spoonffc

shoulda bought liam moore years ago, great news if true - one of the best in the league, i think his passing stats are very impressive.. could cut it in prem and will only get better. 

gerrys

Quote from: Tabby on January 29, 2018, 05:01:32 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on January 29, 2018, 04:44:53 PM

He looked really good last year, not seen Reading much this year, and he would be used to playing in a posession heavy system.

Quote from: ealex40 on January 29, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

Man City and Arsenal have previously been linked with the teenager, who has made two first team starts and is eligible to play for Norway, Denmark and England.

Interesting option if true. Mainly just surprised that he would be eligible for Norway and Denmark though.
With a name like that, how come one of the Irelands are not in the list too?

cmg

I'd like to know more about this one.
Seems like an incredible opportunity but he surely wouldn't be a starter in La Liga, even for strugglers like Levante.
He's only 17. Nice little break in Valencia.

Sky report that we won't let him go but would like to loan out Tayo Edun. This, frankly, sounds more sensible.